Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

So we only got a poster fir Shang Chi. More pics are on entertainment weekly instagram.

trailer in a few weeks!

11 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

His figure desperately needs red/flesh dualmolded arms.

Totally! Any figures in the past that have that?

Just now, BusterNut31 said:

Totally! Any figures in the past that have that?

CMF Robin and Hyperion. Already planning to buy a couple :grin:

Three stills of the film are up on Entertainment Weekly: https://ew.com/movies/shang-chi-and-the-legend-of-the-ten-rings-simu-liu-first-look/?utm_source=instagram&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=entertainmentweekly_entertainmentweekly&utm_content=like2buy&utm_term=curalate_like2buy

9 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

I have no expectation concerning Shang-Chi but the action, scenery and imagery looks absolutely stunning!
Good trailer imo

11 minutes ago, TobyAis said:

I have no expectation concerning Shang-Chi but the action, scenery and imagery looks absolutely stunning!
Good trailer imo

Hahaha we have been trolled by the lead actor!!!! Lol

1 minute ago, BusterNut31 said:

Hahaha we have been trolled by the lead actor!!!! Lol

Wdym?

Finally our first official look. Asian Martial Arts in the MCU! (Iron fist aint it) I certainly wonder what LEGO has in store for this movie. :grin:

Edited by Leggomyleggo

3 minutes ago, Leggomyleggo said:

Finally our first official look. Asian Martial Arts in the MCU! (Iron fist aint it) I certainly wonder what LEGO has in store for this movie. :grin:

I’m predicting we get 2 sets. One with a dragon and then another set but it’s a chase scene. Not the bus from the trailer but I could potentially see them doing a car chase with the main characters having a yellow car and the villains having motorbikes. 

9 minutes ago, Grabdatgem said:

I’m predicting we get 2 sets. One with a dragon and then another set but it’s a chase scene. Not the bus from the trailer but I could potentially see them doing a car chase with the main characters having a yellow car and the villains having motorbikes. 

"Predicting". Lol.

16 minutes ago, Grabdatgem said:

Don't why but I think you may be right about this.. 

The trailer looks fantastic, and it definitely made the smaller set grow on me. On the other hand, all the face prints look even weaker now.

There's just a lot going on in it! A car, 2 motorcycles, 2 turrets, and a weapon stand with 4 minfigs and Morris. I really like that set now. Razor Fist's... fist is really accurate.

I have no idea why Death Dealer doesn't have his ponytail tho.

Also, can we officially call this Lego's worst set reveal ever, even tho they haven't been revealed yet (and that is precisely why it's the worst) :laugh_hard:

Check out those reviews too:

1 hour ago, Grabdatgem said:

Don't be stupid, the trailer showed neither of those things. I bet you all my life savings we get a set of him as a valet with a sports car, and the bus/garbage truck

(Jokes on you if you're right, my life savings is 59p)

1 minute ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

I have no idea why Death Dealer doesn't have his ponytail tho.

He does, but it’s just printed :shrug_oh_well: 

Anyone know a good hairpiece for long-haired Mandarin? I was thinking maybe the one used by those gangsters from The Force Awakens.

11 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

He does, but it’s just printed :shrug_oh_well: 

That's honestly worse than not having it at all. Should've just used a 1x1 open stud with one of those Nadakhan ponytails. 

The trailer looks INCREDIBLE!!! I do wish Lego gave us more costume variants for Shang-Chi and Wenwu though...

From what we've seen so far LEGO has done a good job covering the most important characters, just too bad their faceprints in particular just suck.

Pepper leaked. Pretty much exactly how I expected her to look so I'm fairly satisfied with the figure.

7 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

From what we've seen so far LEGO has done a good job covering the most important characters, just too bad their faceprints in particular just suck.

Yeah.. the faces are just so.. universal, the worst being the Lex Luthor face.. I have 15 of thoses and I don't use a single one

While he thinks we may be disappointed, I'm personally okay with it. I did not expect crazy things from Pepper though that 2013 could have changed the figure alot better. I'm happy we're getting an Ironman 1 movie set with her and Obadiah Stane.