Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

Okay, then that's nice to hear. Atleast it's not 3 figures per show. 

Some shows will get more figures than expected and others less.

23 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Sounds a bit worrying to be honest :oh3: I hope What If... is the one to get less, since that show already has a set based on it. If either WV or TFATWS get the 2-minifig treatment, we can wave goodbye to the prospect of Agatha or Zemo minifigs for a loooooong time :distressed:

Edited by BrickBob Studpants

6 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

Sounds a bit worrying to be honest :oh3: I hope What If... is the one to get less, since that show already has a set based on it. If either WV or TFATWS get the 2-minifig treatment, we can wave goodbye to the prospect of Agatha or Zemo minifigs for a loooooong time :distressed:

Agatha and Zemo are must haves in the series for me. The only show where I can see 1-2 figs is Loki, but I really want Mobius and Lady Loki... LEGO please make more D+ sets.

7 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

Sounds a bit worrying to be honest :oh3: I hope What If... is the one to get less, since that show already has a set based on it. If either WV or TFATWS get the 2-minifig treatment, we can wave goodbye to the prospect of Agatha and Zemo minifigs for a loooooong time :distressed:

Obviously with a mere 12 figures there's gonna be some missing characters. I hope people will mostly focus on what we're getting instead of what we could've gotten.

2 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Obviously with a mere 12 figures there's gonna be some missing characters. I hope people will mostly focus on what we're getting instead of what we could've gotten.

^

I just wished they continued with 16 minifigs, at least for the licensed series. The glaring omissions in the Looney Tunes series are hard to ignore and I have a feeling the reduced roster will have a similar effect here. But @Guyon2002 & @Falconfan1414 are right of course, we should focus on what we get instead of what we don't. Goes for many things in life, not only plastic toys :laugh:

11 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

If you could give the list then atleast we can dissect each and every character included. Cmon' do something. :poke: Loljk. 

Well, srsly. For me this is a relieve, so long as we get those main characters (those the ones they have the name on it) from the shows, I'm fine. Personally I'm thinking this will be an upset for the most people I'm kinda leaning towards the idea for "What If" is getting more spots than WV and TFAWS. :wink:

Edited by SpiderJazz

3 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Well, srsly. For me this is a relieve, so long as we get those main characters (those the ones they have the name on it) from the shows, I'm fine. 

I will confirm that Wanda, Vision, Falcon, Bucky and Loki are all in the series. Even though that's kinda obvious :tongue:

12 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

I'll certainly be happy to get amazing Scarlet Witch and Loki figures, but there'll always be the unfortunate loss of favourite characters. I'm already expecting a lack of John Walker, which would be a big disappointment for me, but I'll just buy more Loki's to make myself feel better :laugh:

3 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

I will confirm that Wanda, Vision, Falcon, Bucky and Loki are all in the series. Even though that's kinda obvious :tongue:

Good enough for me. The others would be nice to get (Agatha and Zemo) but these are the important ones. Thanks for the info!

Edited by Childe_Roland
Spelling

Just now, Guyon2002 said:

Yeah it was kinda known and obvious but thanks. Lmao. Like what I have said, I'm just glad we're getting them as a CMF figures, more chances of them being detailed af

2 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Personally I'm thinking this will be an upset for the most people I'm kinda leaning towards the idea for "What If" is getting more spots than WV and TFAWS. :wink:

Not sure how I'd feel about that... I'm looking forward to the show of course, but the fact it already gets a set while the other three shows don't have anything so far seems a bit unbalanced to me.

...And somewhere, a mad titan's ears are burning :tongue:

3 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

So the worst case scenario is that these are all we get out of those three shows and the rest are based on What If :laugh_hard:

1 minute ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

Not sure how I'd feel about that... I'm looking forward to the show of course, but the fact it already gets a set while the other three shows don't have anything so far seems a bit unbalanced to me.

...And somewhere, a mad titan's ears are burning :tongue:

Who knows what LEGO was thinking, but this show is a series of episodes that doesn't happen in the main timeline for MCU. Maybe they we're thinking to go all out and give them more spots because there's a slim chance of them appearing in the future shows or movies, ya know wacky, wild and weird obscure stuff. Unlike for others, they will be setting up the future and can appear with movie sets. Just my thoughts. :sweet:

1 hour ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

If that's the case I hope we'll get more minfigs for TFaTWS, we need Walker.

If they only do 3 minifigs, what do you reckon they'll do? Bucky, Sam and Walker?

1 hour ago, Guyon2002 said:

I'll just say I could totally do without Agatha

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

I think people forgot about CM4sci's comment about Walker. 

I'd appreciate if you could remind us

Just now, PGBQW said:

I'd appreciate if you could remind us

He reposted Walker's picture with his first outfit (knowing from the leaks he'll get a new one eventually) saying that he is sad we would never got Walker in a figure. Not the exact verbatim but something like that.

He was also the first one to broke out the news and some kinda do the same accidentally reveal that we would get Wanda in her finale suit version, way ahead than leaks for Marvel related stuff.

Some people say we won't get Walker in his current suit but maybe it's possible for his finale suit, but for me it's not a big of a chance if it's just altered colors, I think generally Walker isn't going to be a CMF character.

1 minute ago, SpiderJazz said:

He reposted Walker's picture with his first outfit (knowing from the leaks he'll get a new one eventually) saying that he is sad we would never got Walker in a figure. Not the exact verbatim but something like that.

He was also the first one to broke out the news and some kinda do the same accidentally reveal that we would get Wanda in her finale suit version, way ahead than leaks for Marvel related stuff.

Some people say we won't get Walker in his current suit but maybe it's possible for his finale suit, but for me it's not a big of a chance if it's just altered colors, I think generally Walker isn't going to be a CMF character.

Interesting. In that case, I guess we're getting 3 FAWS character at most.

Not that I expected more, but you get me.

1 minute ago, PGBQW said:

Interesting. In that case, I guess we're getting 3 FAWS character at most.

Not that I expected more, but you get me.

I follow him on IG and Twitter, one of the best leaker we got in the community I say. But sadly, he isn't it doing it anymore. Those comments/remarks are possibly just accidental reveal in his excitement for the shows.

I wish they could give us Zemo, I'd choose Zemo over Agatha. 

13 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

I wish they could give us Zemo, I'd choose Zemo over Agatha. 

Agreed. Every day of the week.

I honestly don't mind missing out on John in the CMF because I feel like he'll inevitably show up in a future set as US Agent, bummer we won't get his Cap suit cause I really like that too but it is what it is.

For similar reasons (but switched) I really hope Sam in the CMF series isn't his Cap uniform, his falcon outfit is so good in this show but probably won't appear after it whereas whatever he looks like as Cap is 100% guaranteed to show up in a future set. If they don't put Zemo in the CMF I'll shed a tear tho :cry_sad:

Edited by Childish Goblino