Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

I need these infinity saga sets immediately. I bet someone has answered this, but is there specific time frame we will see the set pictures other than before the end of April?

1 minute ago, mgetz said:

I need these infinity saga sets immediately. I bet someone has answered this, but is there specific time frame we will see the set pictures other than before the end of April?

Somewhere between today and April 30th. There's sadly no way to narrow it down more than this atm.

Just now, mgetz said:

last year they came out on the 28th so maybe around that time(don't quote mo on that though)

12 minutes ago, mgetz said:

Based on last year Lego will officially reveal them around April 28th. Of course it might be different this year.

Leaked images we'll see a few days before probably, so expect to see them in like a week, max 2 weeks.

Don't know if anyone cares but What If! character designs have been leaked 

There's art of Gamora with Thanos' armour, Tony Stark in a Hulkbuster covered with Gladiator designs and clothing, Ultron with Infinity Stones and the Collector. I think these could make for cool figures especially in the CMF

1 hour ago, mgetz said:

Nah not really plus leaks seem random 

Edited by MCU Spidey 2017

So, some new What If? Concept art leaked online and looks dope, huge potential for CMF here: Ultron with Infinity stones, jacked up Collector, Gamora in Thanos's armor( I guess she succeeded him aas he wanted her in IW). Suddenly I'm not so sure about Zombie Cap and Star Panther in CMF.

7 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Endgame Cap review on Panda's YT account is up.

Like I though, it looks great, I'll just have to swap the legs xD

The most likely thing out of those concept arts to be made? Sakaar Hulbuster.

Mech? Check. Iron Man? Check.

That's all Lego needs honestly.

10 minutes ago, living_off_lego said:

(if your allowed to)can someone please link an article or something featuring the leaked what-if concept art!

Posting leaks is against the rules of the forum but they are very easy to find just using Google.

2 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Those what if concepts make me slightly mad...they look so good

That Ultron Infinite is instantly my favorite concept from it.

With all of these goodstuff from What If series they can even make an entire CMF wave. Hahaha, sadly they just chose 3. 

I want my Collector figure now, I don't care with anyone else even Star Panther.

Well, it's one series of 12 for 4 shows, so an average of 3 for each. Yeah, these look really cool, but maybe we'll get something else later. After all, these might be 'spoilers' and not something lego would make a set for so close to the release of the show.

Did all of you see the leaked What If concept arts... OMG imagine getting these variants in Lego sets....

53 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

I'm not sure if I'm looking into this too much but it sounds like they went with some of the least interesting choices for CMF spots.

1 hour ago, Falconfan1414 said:

So we aren't getting them as figures soon... sad.

1 hour ago, Guyon2002 said:

Who says they specifically chose 3?

12 figures, four shows.

I LOVE the punisher figure, he looks great! Definitely going to bricklink him, one of my top 5 favorite superheroes.