Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

10 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

Unless I'm mistaken, I think I heard there would be a smaller part of the Compound. But my one true hope, is for a portal build. Guarantee if there aren't any portal builds in the set, there will be portals on the box, which will really upset me

I feel like promobricks would have mentioned if there were portal builds, so sadly I doubt lego will included any and they’ll probably just be on the box.

I have been curious for a long time how they will even possibly fit all of the figures and builds into a $70 set.

Still curious, but I want to hope they managed it.

22 minutes ago, dyl-and said:

wondering how they're gonna fill up the EFB set? since in-universe the battle is just over a large plain of rubble...

i'm imagining luis' van will be included and perhaps another leviathan (hopefully better than the one from the rescue set)

We already know what the builds are, thanks to promobricks: https://www.promobricks.de/lego-marvel-2021-neuheiten-2-halbjahr/118941/

It consists of a small avengers compound, Luis’s van, and what’s described as a “gun”, so I’m guessing a turret of some kind for the chitauri. Keep in mind, it’s about 500 parts, so nothing crazy.

What I'm really interested in is about the Van's inclusion, yeah sure it's a nice nod. But this could have a play feature at the back with the Avengers trying to put the gauntlet inside. 

I hope we get a new gauntlet minifigure sized. 

12 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

What I'm really interested in is about the Van's inclusion, yeah sure it's a nice nod. But this could have a play feature at the back with the Avengers trying to put the gauntlet inside. 

I hope we get a new gauntlet minifigure sized. 

Pretty sure one of the leakers had said it’s just the big fist piece in dark red.

3 minutes ago, FoggyFate said:

Pretty sure one of the leakers had said it’s just the big fist piece in dark red.

Must have missed that, you don't remember who? won't expect crazy new mold detailed piece so.. it's still nice inclusion. 

I enjoy the new punisher however I’d have liked his second facial expression to have been stern not smiling. Also wish they printed the skull belt on his hip and not on his torso I really hate how lego consistently prints designs that should go on a characters hip on their stomach.

Captain America needed leg and arm printing and I’m getting bored with Lego never choosing to work on that. Are we to just accept this theme will always get a low attention to detail and accuracy? I’ve seen what they’ve done with other themes I wish they’d pay attention to detail here.

Edited by cosmic

4 minutes ago, living_off_lego said:

do you think thanos will come with an empty gauntlet, I want him to come with one so then I can have 2 complete gauntlets 

I'm not sure but my guts says he doesn't have any. 

13 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Must have missed that, you don't remember who? won't expect crazy new mold detailed piece so.. it's still nice inclusion. 

I think it was Falcon in his discord server.

19 minutes ago, living_off_lego said:

do you think thanos will come with an empty gauntlet, I want him to come with one so then I can have 2 complete gauntlets 

I’m betting it will be some combo of two of the time, mind, and soul, probably mind and soul. Every stone appears once in the og IW wave, power and time come in Compound battle, power and space in the tower, and mind, soul, space, and reality in the helicopter drop, plus the reality appeared in a set with a gauntlet. Given this, Power has appeared most at three times in a set with a gauntlet, space and reality have appeared twice, and the last three have appeared in a gauntlet once, and if it comes with two stones, then it would make sense if it’s one of those three. I’m really hoping mind appears, as that’s the only one I don’t have. That being said, if two are in the compound, they might stick the last one and maybe another in another set—I’m thinking mind and soul in the compound and another power or space with the time stone in the sanctuary 2.

12 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Thanks buddy. 

Yeah he had also confirmed no shocker for the bugle.

16 minutes ago, FoggyFate said:

Yeah he had also confirmed no shocker for the bugle.

Feels like we're running out of new villains. Still holding out hope for Morbius or Mister Negative

1 minute ago, Quicksilver838 said:

Feels like we're running out of new villains. Still holding out hope for Morbius or Mister Negative

(Minifig-size) Kingpin and Bullseye are still on the table though, aren't they? :classic:

Punisher, Daredevil and Black Cat are the characters that's been asked for ages to be made in Minifigure form. And they did it in this set in one time big time.

In my own opinion, it's a decent amount of new figures already. Maybe Peter, JJJ and some of the confirmed villains have new printing too.. but a character there has never been done, I think TLG was generous enough to include those 3. That's my personal opinion.

Would be so surprised if we end up getting another character that has never been made.

13 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

Don’t hold out hope for new villains other then black cat 

1 minute ago, Falconfan1414 said:

See. 

Do we have the list of confirmed civillain figs included in the set?

Like what we know so far.

31 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

What about new characters in general?

34 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

I'm eternally grateful enough for Daredevil, Punisher and Black Cat, also a new JJJ. I'd be happy if we had some updated versions of past villains like Scorpion or Kraven. I'd even be happy for iconic civilians like MJ, Gwen, Betty or Robbie. But I'm hoping for more than 3 reasons to splurge out £300 for this set

55 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

In my own opinion, it's a decent amount of new figures already. Maybe Peter, JJJ and some of the confirmed villains have new printing too..

I hope it's the classic JJJ with the green waistcoat. They could use the Dr Strange / Ra's Al Ghul hair as well.

7 hours ago, Quicksilver838 said:

A new Harry Potter leak has shown us brick built minifigures (akin to Giant Man and Ares) of Harry and Hermione. Imagine the possibilities if Marvel did this

Waiting on someone to put the Giant Man head from the Civil War set onto one of those bodies

4 hours ago, living_off_lego said:

soo is no one planing on buying the Benatar?

I've more interest in the Milano than the Benatar, the Benetar just has a less interesting colour scheme in my view and it's prior set had some issues with the plastic where some of the pieces were translucent which made the set feel cheaper.

I think other than the cockpit the Benetar does have a more interesting design than the Milano - but it's just the colour scheme and lack of the ship doing much in the movies. The Milano at least had some action scenes. I may end up getting the Benetar if it's fairly easily to swap the colour scheme out.

I've already got my ideal team of the Guardians Of The Galaxy which are fully printed (Thanks to the Rocket Racoon polybag) - so I'm not really hyped for the figures in that set either, granted not seen them yet, but still.

55 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

See. 

Do we have the list of confirmed civillain figs included in the set?

Like what we know so far.

Yep 9 Confirmed out of '14': Peter Parker, Spider-man, J.J.Jameson, Venom, Daredevil, Punisher, Black Cat, Mysterio, Green Goblin
Nope: Electro, Lizard
Reports on other figures: Sinister Six included in some form (At least three/four other villains as such?), No Big Figs included

1 hour ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Does this mean Black Cat is one of the six? 

Still seems to me like the usual suspects will be the ones we get, but with Black Cat instead of Carnage maybe. 

(so Venom, Goblin, Ock, Mysterio, Vulture & Cat) 

2 minutes ago, Scarilian said:

Yep 9 Confirmed out of '14': Peter Parker, Spider-man, J.J.Jameson, Venom, Daredevil, Punisher, Black Cat, Mysterio, Green Goblin
Nope: Electro, Lizard
Reports on other figures: Sinister Six included in some form (At least three/four other villains as such?), No Big Figs included

Thanks for this, rather than wishlisting I think we should focus on those who is known to appear. (again just my thoughts)

Mysterio could really use a leg printing, couldn't careless about GG as I think Bridge Battle was a perfect iteration of the character. 

I feel like if they gave us the old Spidey and Peter, isn't it them cheapen him out because he's our main guy?

JJJ is welcome I didn't have any I could use him (for MCU too) 

I won't be picking up the set but I am looking forward in getting the figures, (ordered Punisher waiting on DD) 

Black Cat the only new villain? I am really surprised. 
Will there even be new civilians? Will there be a Robbie?! I don’t know, it doesnt sound really good to me. All these years and so little new characters.