Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

I provided the images to some leakers from IG: exabrickslegogo_ wink.leakz stu._d and milolego_news I think it's in their story atleast one of them. 

Anyways, Panda will review them and video should be up in a couple of hours for in depth look.

4 minutes ago, SEmrys said:

Also, where is everyone seeing this new Punisher face? Is it in the usual spot, or is it on someone's story? I can't find it.

2 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

I provided the images to some leakers from IG: exabrickslegogo_ wink.leakz stu._d and milolego_news I think it's in their story atleast one of them. 

Anyways, Panda will review them and video should be up in a couple of hours for in depth look.

Ah, cheers! I'll have a look now. 

Edit: Looks fine. Sort of a generic Lego 'tough guy' face. I'll stick with the plastered variant. 

Edited by SEmrys

29 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

A new Harry Potter leak has shown us brick built minifigures (akin to Giant Man and Ares) of Harry and Hermione. Imagine the possibilities if Marvel did this

Those are much bigger than the mega figs we’ve got for Giant Man and Ares. They look great, though.

I really hope they eventually do a Galactus like them new Harry potter brick built mini figure. 

Also just seen the Punisher's other face and I definitely prefer the side with the band aid. I was put off by the band aid at first but its definitely grew on me. The only thing I'm still a bit unsure about is the hair- it's growing on me but not as fast as the band aid did.

OMG those brick-built minifigures are amazing. Please give us a Marvel series like this

Just now, hvader said:

OMG those brick-built minifigures are amazing. Please give us a Marvel series like this

the Harry Potter ones? yeah I think that would be amazing. I would love a brick built galactus

I don't love the Punisher's smirk, either, but I've been flipping through my Punisher books and I think an argument can be made why it was added. I'm sure it wasn't because somebody from TLG was flipping through Punisher comic books, though haha. They added the smirk the same reason they added the bandaid-- to give him more of a kid friendly look.

I really don't see what's so controversial about including a confident look and an angry look for Frank.

I think the head is excellent, and if it doesn't suit you, there are dozens of existing replacements that would work just as well.

Edited by nintendude64

5 minutes ago, nintendude64 said:

I really don't see what's so controversial about including a confident look and an angry look for Frank.

I think the head is excellent, and if it doesn't suit you, there are dozens of existing replacements that would work just as well.

I agree with you and I think the Jace Malcom head would be an excellent choice. I actually really like the Punisher head (especially the bandaid side) so I think I'll just stick with that.

Edited by Moon_Knight

Me, personally I like the face prints. I said some ppl will be disappointed about the smirk (and I think I'm right) because of the remarks we got from the band aid. 

After all, this is a kids toy. Kids that have some 300 bucks to spend on plastics. 

1 hour ago, SpiderJazz said:

I must be some kind of stupid because I can't find it
Guess I'll wait for Panda's video lmao

That smirk face looks so generic... However, considering that the angry face with the band-aid is so fantastic I’ll forgive lego haha

2 minutes ago, TobyAis said:

I must be some kind of stupid because I can't find it
Guess I'll wait for Panda's video lmao

It's on their story/my day. I think they did not post it on their feeds because it's just the face. Lmao.

Just now, hvader said:

That smirk face looks so generic... However, considering that the angry face with the band-aid is so fantastic I’ll forgive lego haha

Generic feel but still new so yeah we can forgive them haha.

If the Harry Potter sets are supposed to be released in June then they just leaked. How close are we seeing the Marvel ones? :wub_drool:

11 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

It's on their story/my day. I think they did not post it on their feeds because it's just the face. Lmao.

Generic feel but still new so yeah we can forgive them haha.

If the Harry Potter sets are supposed to be released in June then they just leaked. How close are we seeing the Marvel ones? :wub_drool:

Too close, and I just can't wait :moar:

Gimme those already.

5 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Too close, and I just can't wait :moar:

Gimme those already.

So that we can dissect it one by one! I'm freaking excited about Monger and Van builds.

I think the Harry Potter sets were leaked because there’s an official press release coming soon, so I don’t think we’ll be getting the other themes very soon. I’ll still give it another week.

12 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

So that we can dissect it one by one! I'm freaking excited about Monger and Van builds.

I can't wait to see all of those sets, particularly the ones I'm going to buy - Iron Monger and Endgame Final Battle. 

Also the New Asgard set, as we don't know what to expect. 

I wonder if, after all, all the sets, including Sanctuary II, might be coming in June like HP sets?

Just now, NetherCreeper said:

I think the Harry Potter sets were leaked because there’s an official press release coming soon, so I don’t think we’ll be getting the other themes very soon. I’ll still give it another week.

Well sure, but 2 of the sets were leaked by Spanish Amazon. That means that retailers are starting to provide June sets images.

Anyways, we will have seen them in 2 weeks time. Not a long wait.

12 minutes ago, StarLord said:

Does cap comes with Mjolnir and Shield?

Hmmmm very likely coz they're going for that scene but nothing officially confirmed.

2 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

I can't wait to see all of those sets, particularly the ones I'm going to buy - Iron Monger and Endgame Final Battle. 

Also the New Asgard set, as we don't know what to expect. 

Same I'm gonna buy those sets that's why I didn't get the figures early. 

for New Asgard, I'm expecting it to be Facade of Thor's house couch, TV build just like every lego apartment set how looks like. The real question is, will they be true to the scene? Korg with summer polo and Topless Fat Thor? I guess not.

21 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

I'm a lot into minifigs and having not bought a single Endgame set, I'm pleased they'll put Iron Man, Cap and Thor together in the EFB set
Can't wait to see if they did a new beard/hair piece or a new beard piece for Thor.. would be a bit disappointing if it's just a print, wouldn't be as great

And I'll also probably use Iron Monger to build a smaller version, can't wait to see what people will do with it

5 minutes ago, TobyAis said:

I'm a lot into minifigs and having not bought a single Endgame set, I'm pleased they'll put Iron Man, Cap and Thor together in the EFB set
Can't wait to see if they did a new beard/hair piece or a new beard piece for Thor.. would be a bit disappointing if it's just a print, wouldn't be as great

And I'll also probably use Iron Monger to build a smaller version, can't wait to see what people will do with it

Seeing as they bothered with a whole new mould for his hair, I think it's almost certain - especially seeing that the Aquaman's hair mould perfectly represents his actual hair, just not the one with beard.

soo is no one planing on buying the Benator, from what I've seen most of you aren't interested in it(and I respect that because everyone should and do have an opinion but I have to ask why the Senator is a pretty iconic ship, noting that tony and nebula were stranded that and it's the guardians, I know that the Milano would have been preferred but this set still sound amazing(apart from the minifigs that's a discussion for another time) I just want to know your reasoning behind doing so.

(btw don't get offended I just want to know if people are excited to pick it up, and yes a fair reason is that your buying the daily bugle)

Edited by living_off_lego
spelling

Just now, living_off_lego said:

soo is no one planing on buying the Senator, from what I've seen most of you aren't interested in it(and I respect that because everyone should and do have an opinion but I have to ask why the Senator is a pretty iconic ship, noting that tony and nebula were stranded that and it's the guardians, I know that the Milano would have been preferred but this set still sound amazing(apart from the minifigs that's a discussion for another time) I just want to know your reasoning behind doing so. 

(btw don't get offended I just want to know if people are excited to pick it up, and yes a fair reason is that your buying the daily bugle)

Lol "Senator". The Benatar is probably my most anticipated set for the summer - the ship's design is beautiful and would look great next to my Star Wars ships, and I don't have some of the minifigs that it comes with (Groot, Rocket, Mantis).