Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

4 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Yes the 4+ cap set

It will be interesting to take a look at the set.

Eh, I suppose the AOU Cap could be improved on, but I'd only see LEGO using the new helmet piece and fixing some torso details for the 4+, considering the Endgame version isn't getting arm or leg detailing.  I would have much preferred a TFA or Stealth Suit variant, but I suppose we could get those in a later wave.  Hopefully the Hydra Soldier will have a helmet this time.  The AOU Hydra Soldiers would really benefit from leg printing, but I'm not sure that LEGO would include it.

4 minutes ago, spiderfan2000 said:

Eh, I suppose the AOU Cap could be improved on, but I'd only see LEGO using the new helmet piece and fixing some torso details for the 4+, considering the Endgame version isn't getting arm or leg detailing.  I would have much preferred a TFA or Stealth Suit variant, but I suppose we could get those in a later wave.  Hopefully the Hydra Soldier will have a helmet this time.  The AOU Hydra Soldiers would really benefit from leg printing, but I'm not sure that LEGO would include it.

Very true, but to be honest AoU Cap was a decent one, no need for them to remake it specially if they won't be able to include the white stripes on his arms which is the very obvious different detail on every Cap suit. If it's indeed AoU atleast you can now have the older version as Civil War suit. 

TFA's hydra soldier is far more better than Aou hydra soldier. Fight me. :sadnew:

1 minute ago, SpiderJazz said:

Very true, but to be honest AoU Cap was a decent one, no need for them to remake it specially if they won't be able to include the white stripes on his arms which is the very obvious different detail on every Cap suit. If it's indeed AoU atleast you can now have the older version as Civil War suit. 

TFA's hydra soldier is far more better than Aou hydra soldier. Fight me. :sadnew:

No, I agree that the TFA Hydra Soldier would have been better to get.  A TFA set in general with completely new variants would have been more exciting to get than a AOU set, especially when the Cap and Hydra Soldier from 2015 are still pretty easy to find online and it's doubtful LEGO will do much to improve upon those for the new set.

It is still entirely possible we could get TFA accurate Hydra soldiers (or at least Lego close) in the What If . . .  set.

39 minutes ago, spiderfan2000 said:

No, I agree that the TFA Hydra Soldier would have been better to get.  A TFA set in general with completely new variants would have been more exciting to get than a AOU set, especially when the Cap and Hydra Soldier from 2015 are still pretty easy to find online and it's doubtful LEGO will do much to improve upon those for the new set.

Oh srry, I was not pertaining on you. :oh3: My bad. It was just a statement that it is better to get TFA than AOU Based. 

22 minutes ago, gedren_y said:

It is still entirely possible we could get TFA accurate Hydra soldiers (or at least Lego close) in the What If . . .  set.

Agreed, and I think this could be the reason why I'm leaning towards to get TFA based, they could reuse the soldier if it's included in the What If set.

8 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

By not liking it, doesn't mean you get a new mold. The mold was intended for Captain America, solely for him. I don't think it's going to be replaced anytime soon.

That's unreasonable, when alot of people are happy with that update. Rather than printing the helmet in the head.

I don't think its unreasonable

Its preference

Being in the minority doesn't necessarily mean I am being unreasonable. In fact, I think its just dangerous to quickly label contrasting preferences as unreasonable.

Edited by thephantasm

10 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

With the Harry Potter sets leaking, it can't be too long until we see all those The Infinity Saga sets :moar:

Fingers crossed! 

3 minutes ago, thephantasm said:

Being in the minority doesn't necessarily mean I am being unreasonable

It is a bit unreasonable to assume that they change a new-ish helmet piece that most people seem to like just fine :wink: Why spend so much money on something most people are perfectly okay with?

Just now, Lego-Freak said:

It is a bit unreasonable to assume that they change a new-ish helmet piece that most people seem to like just fine :wink: Why spend so much money on something most people are perfectly okay with?

I didn't assume anything. Being disappointed doesn't mean I expected a new mould

5 minutes ago, thephantasm said:

Being disappointed doesn't mean I expected a new mould

Not getting what you expected is exactly what it means to be disappointed :head_back:

19 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

With the Harry Potter sets leaking, it can't be too long until we see all those The Infinity Saga sets :moar:

I hope so too :thumbup: Does anyone remember how close to each other the official reveals were in the last few years? Last year was rather weird with the 360° videos leaking first :laugh:

Just now, Lego-Freak said:

Not getting what you expected is exactly what it means to be disappointed :head_back:

I hope so too :thumbup: Does anyone remember how close to each other the official reveals were in the last few years? Last year was rather weird with the 360° videos leaking first :laugh:

No. I can be disappointed for not getting something I want. Example: I want lego to make more green lantern sets but I don't expect them to. And I'm still disappointed

21 minutes ago, thephantasm said:

I can be disappointed for not getting something I want

That's... Exactly what they just said?

Okay so I have seen the Punisher in full glory. Anyone interested to see his alternate face? I feel like people will be more disappointed about this.... 

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

Okay so I have seen the Punisher in full glory. Anyone interested to see his alternate face? I feel like people will be more disappointed about this.... 

You have my full atention

1 minute ago, SpiderJazz said:

Let me guess, it's another band-aid? :laugh_hard:

1 minute ago, Guyon2002 said:

Let me guess, it's another band-aid? :laugh_hard:

Venomised Band-Aid

Nope, none band aid, any second now should be on the usual place, I already spread the goodnews. 

The alternate face is just smirking, (I personally think people would prefer more serious one) because of the band aid people think it's cartoony and yet again he has a smirking face for his alternate face.

13 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

because of the band aid people think it's cartoony and yet again he has a smirking face for his alternate face.

Do people really not like the plaster? It is kinda cartoony but I actually think it's pretty great way to translate the "trope" of Frank Castle's face being beat up 24/7 into a family friendly face print. 

Honestly the smirk idea bothers me more, I wish he had like a neutral or scowling face to imply concentration.

Edit to avoid double posting : Do you guys know if there's any dual moulded red and blue legs that match the Captain America mech Cap? I'm finally going to snag it but I don't think any of my spare spidey legs will match the blue.

Edited by Childish Goblino

Now the question is, what kind of weapon do you guys think Punisher will have in the set=

4 minutes ago, Childish Goblino said:

Do people really not like the plaster? It is kinda cartoony but I actually think it's pretty great way to translate the "trope" of Frank Castle's face being beat up 24/7 into a family friendly face print. 

Honestly the smirk idea bothers me more, I wish he had like a neutral or scowling face to imply concentration.

Edit to avoid double posting : Do you guys know if there's any dual moulded red and blue legs that match the Captain America mech Cap? I'm finally going to snag it but I don't think any of my spare spidey legs will match the blue.

Superman's from the BvS sets, I think

Edited by PGBQW

2 minutes ago, PGBQW said:

Superman's from the BvS sets, I think

@Childish Goblino it uses a regular head so yeah, you can use superman's legs but I can see it being roo bright.

Optional legs will be Marceline and Spiderman (MCU)