Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

2 hours ago, Leggomyleggo said:

I remember seeing dual molded navy and brown minifigure legs but Idk where they're from. Anyone know what I am referring to? I'd like to obtain it to improve Captain America

I think that the piece you're thinking of appeared in Build A Minifigure stations at lego stores.

Alternatively you could use one of the pairs of Newt Scamander CMF Legs and remove the print for the same result.

970c00pb0852.png

I absolutely LOVE that Punisher leak. The band-aid is such a cute Lego detail that works really well to Lego-ify the character. I'm very excited to be getting this figure.
Do we know what set that Cap figure is from? The 4+ Motorcycle Set or one of the Endgame based sets?

Edited by Brick Cucumber

58 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Batman's face is the answer. Though it won't have any stubble.

The Batman face from the justice league accessories pack (apocalypse Batman) has stubble and the white band. However it's printed on a black head, so it might have a balaclava look to it.

46 minutes ago, Brick Cucumber said:

I absolutely LOVE that Punisher leak. The band-aid is such a cute Lego detail that works really well to Lego-ify the character. I'm very excited to be getting this figure.
Do we know what set that Cap figure is from? The 4+ Motorcycle Set or one of the Endgame based sets?

It's most likely the Endgame battle set, unless Lego pulls for the third time a movie inaccurate Cap motorcycle set :laugh: But then again they say third time's the charm.

49 minutes ago, Brick Cucumber said:

2 minutes ago, admiral_typhoon said:

It's most likely the Endgame battle set, unless Lego pulls for the third time a movie inaccurate Cap motorcycle set :laugh: But then again they say third time's the charm.

This newly leaked figure is from Endgame Final Battle.

The 4+ set should Age of Ultron based on descriptions , I remember seeing someone said that in Promobricks video they confirm that the motorycle included is Avengers. 

Plus the other figure for that set is Hydra. Still hoping it to be TFA or WS suit. 

Late to the party but my god Punisher is genuinely perfect for me! 

If Daredevil is even close to that good I'll buy every possible Daily Bugle I can and just gift them to people on the street to celebrate.

I personally love the addition of the Band-Aid, it gives it some character while also being playful. 

Some people still seem to forget, ignore or can't comprehend that this is Lego. Realism is not something you're going to see. 

It's supposed to be "X" represented through the prism of the Lego style, wacky, absurd and "cute".

It's like if someone said "This Funko Pop! is not realistic enough". 

26 minutes ago, Childish Goblino said:

If Daredevil is even close to that good I'll buy every possible Daily Bugle I can and just gift them to people on the street to celebrate.

Well, good thing the per-customer-limit is probably around 3 copies :laugh_hard: Or do you secretly hope DD isn‘t as good? :devil:

10 minutes ago, steveholt said:

I personally love the addition of the Band-Aid, it gives it some character while also being playful. 

Some people still seem to forget, ignore or can't comprehend that this is Lego. Realism is not something you're going to see. 

It's supposed to be "X" represented through the prism of the Lego style, wacky, absurd and "cute".

It's like if someone said "This Funko Pop! is not realistic enough". 

Well said, besides this isn't inspired of any specific show or movie at all. I'm just glad we got him and he looks cool. 

I'm a sucker for MCU but between Cap and Punisher, I'll choose Punisher and for that I'm gonna buy him early. Including Daredevil. :blush:

Slightly off topic but given how comic and MCU figures often use the same face print (Iron Man and Cap, for example), do we think the Sanctuary Thanos minifig will reuse the face print of Thanos mech Thanos? 

Edited by hvader

1 minute ago, hvader said:

Slightly off topic but given how comic and MCU figures use the same face print (Iron Man and Cap, for example), do we think the Sanctuary Thanos minifig will reuse the face print of Thanos mech Thanos? 

Highly likely to happen, I'm also this will be the case for Thor in the final battle which gonna suck big time.

Should be different colored eyes, with mark, also the beard should be different but I can't see it happening.

1 hour ago, Lego-Freak said:

Well, good thing the per-customer-limit is probably around 3 copies

I didn't say I was talking about 1 trip:iamded_lol:Everytime I pass the lego store in my city until the bugle is retired I'll buy 3 and drop them down chimneys like Santa. 

4 hours ago, HRC said:

I mean personally. The people I was talking about are people who I know physically.

No, I'm asking for the source about Joker being popular among kids.

It’s rather difficult to quantify such a demand, to be honest. My 3 year old daughter likes to pit Joker and Harley against Batman and Batgirl, because she knows that heroes have to stop the villains and she’s all about girl power. Without measure, it would be folly for Lego to crowbar him needlessly into sets if kids didn’t like him. Same with every other toy company that has a DC license. The world is a big place, just because you don’t experience something does not mean that it doesn’t exist.

7 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

What would he need a new helmet mould for? They literally just made this mould specifically for Cap 2 years ago.

Cos i don't like current mould. It looks weird with the back part so long and with there being no sides to the mould, it looks like hair... or something

I just don't like it

3 minutes ago, thephantasm said:

Cos i don't like current mould. It looks weird with the back part so long and with there being no sides to the mould, it looks like hair... or something

I just don't like it

By not liking it, doesn't mean you get a new mold. The mold was intended for Captain America, solely for him. I don't think it's going to be replaced anytime soon.

That's unreasonable, when alot of people are happy with that update. Rather than printing the helmet in the head.

7 hours ago, Leggomyleggo said:

This cap looks good. It's different enough to the AOU/CW one. I remember seeing dual molded navy and brown minifigure legs but Idk where they're from. Anyone know what I am referring to? I'd like to obtain it to improve Captain America.

From the BAM station.

https://www.newelementary.com/2019/10/lego-store-build-minifigure-exclusive-bam.html

23 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

Viola!

https://images.app.goo.gl/66VJ1Bz2pYSqPsDn7

Citizenbrick large heads.

Those are hilarious, I love 'em

Talking about hilarious, I love the new face they're using on Punisher. I totally expected them to just use that Bruce Wayne/Lex Luthor face again.

10 hours ago, Bobby Drake said:

Any suggestions for an alternate head I could put on Punisher?

I was using Kili's head on my purist version, although I later took it off because it works better for Bucky. (https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?M=lor037#T=S&O={"iconly":0})

It looks like the side of Cap's helmet still has the inaccurate white feather design instead of the more geometric silver feather he has in the movies, which is a shame. I hope I'm wrong.

1 hour ago, Scarilian said:

That piece would be perfect, but no idea what it's numbering is exactly to find on a site such as Bricklink :shrug_oh_well:

Clone OPatra posted the link, but just to make them easier to find in the future: bricklink has each year of new pieces for BAM as a “set”. Each year contains all the new pieces for that year

I really hope that the 4+ captain america set is the stealth suit its about time we get it. I dont care about arm printing or leg printing just give us the torso and im good to go.

16 minutes ago, mgetz said:

I really hope that the 4+ captain america set is the stealth suit its about time we get it. I dont care about arm printing or leg printing just give us the torso and im good to go.

Same. I'd glad to accept that torso even if there is no arm and leg printing. Hopefully this is the case where lego just throw  a set being not-so-accurste with Stealth suit and random Avengers logo in motorcycle or Promobricks just made an error with the Avengers motorcycle remark. 

But this is Infinity Saga sets we are talking about, almost all of the figures already leak is brand new torso,  accurate to the film they represent so... there's that. :hmpf_bad:

21 minutes ago, mgetz said:

I have an assumption that this set will be based on comics, although if this set is based on comics, then it will be knocked out of all sets.

And so I want this set to be based on the MCU and that there was a stealth suit. 

2 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Cap sets looks to be based off age of ultron 

Do you mean a 4+ set?