Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

I hope LEGO does a good job of making a movable head. I still hope that Thanos head won't look like an egg.

Do we suspect that we'll get Doctor Strange MoM sets? I missed out on both the Doctor Strange and Infinity War sets as I was in my dark ages when they were released. I've been looking at the Sanctum Sanctorum Showdown on BL, but it's pricy and I want it pretty much for Strange. I'd be fine waiting if there was a reasonable chance we'll get other sets down the road. Thoughts?

8 minutes ago, Childe_Roland said:

Do we suspect that we'll get Doctor Strange MoM sets?

I definitely expect we will. It’s been years since any marvel movie has gone without at least one set, so I’d say it’s a safe bet.

16 minutes ago, Yochip said:

I definitely expect we will. It’s been years since any marvel movie has gone without at least one set, so I’d say it’s a safe bet.

True, any MCU movie now gets atleast a set or two. Specially it's not a solo movie. I mean technically..

But chances are once you missed on this Strange fig, you won't get him in the upcoming film, rumor says he gets a new costume akin to his comic book appearance.

Has there been any information about what the second smaller building in the Bugle set will be?

7 hours ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

[...] but I am kinda fine with shows, rather than MCU.

The shows are part of the MCU though :tongue:

7 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

Just possible figs and their new molds, this isn't new info or confirmation of any kind: Wanda's hair, a new cover piece for the Darkhold, Monica's hair, Falcon's wings, Redwing, Karli's mask, Loki's hair (assuming it's the 'vote Loki' variant), Loki's daggers, Peggy's hair, Star-Panthers helmet, Thor's hair, Killmonger's hair and so on.

Well, most of these don‘t absolutely require a new mould, with the exception of Loki, should they choose that costume :shrug_oh_well: As with @Scarilian‘s list, there are definitely some characters in your list that wouldn‘t really work with existing pieces, but those aren‘t all that likely to appear in the series (should have specified that in my earlier post :grin:)

Forgive me, I've been out of the loop for a few weeks. Do we have a better idea of the release date of the Bugle? And the UK price?

15 minutes ago, JaHawk2009 said:

Forgive me, I've been out of the loop for a few weeks. Do we have a better idea of the release date of the Bugle? And the UK price?

Mid May for VIPs and June 1st for everyone else is the latest rumour for release date. Not sure about UK price but it will be $300 in the US so that should give you a rough estimate.

2 hours ago, Yochip said:

Thank you, that helps. I'll probably hold off on buying anything for now.

2 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

True, any MCU movie now gets atleast a set or two. Specially it's not a solo movie. I mean technically..

But chances are once you missed on this Strange fig, you won't get him in the upcoming film, rumor says he gets a new costume akin to his comic book appearance.

I figured as much. I'm not too terribly bothered about the particular outfit, I actually like the comic version. I'm mostly wanting it for the hairpiece, I really love the two tone look it has. As long as we get a decent representation of the character I'm happy.

2 hours ago, Bricknee said:

Mid May for VIPs and June 1st for everyone else is the latest rumour for release date. Not sure about UK price but it will be $300 in the US so that should give you a rough estimate.

I'm guessing £270 GBP.

19 hours ago, Clone OPatra said:

Sorry but I think this is a false impression you have. Maybe when LEGO started doing dual-moulded legs this was the case for a bit, but not any more. Pretty much every CMF series now has dual-moulded legs covered in prints both on the side and front, and they make their way into sets too: Umbridge in Harry Potter, Zia Rodriguez in Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom, etc. Dual-moulded legs are still rare overall and used sparingly outside of CMF I'd say, but LEGO absolutely does print all over them.

I am referring to outside of cmf, in sets

1 minute ago, SpiderJazz said:

Panda just teased Cap and Punisher on his Insta. 

The Russo Bros On The Avengers: Endgame Scene That Was A Bit  “Controversial” – 4 Your Excitement

I wasn't expecting any but it would've been nice if they gave Cap dualmolded legs. The piece exists so why not use it? 

10 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

The Russo Bros On The Avengers: Endgame Scene That Was A Bit  “Controversial” – 4 Your Excitement

I wasn't expecting any but it would've been nice if they gave Cap dualmolded legs. The piece exists so why not use it? 

Truly. But then again I think we're expecting too much. But we'll see. If he won't be able to post the pictures, I'll work on my own to upload them.

1 minute ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Well he just posted. I love punisher and cap

Honestly, I think it's better for customs that we have that hair for Punisher, but I think the BvS Superman hair would have worked better for the character.

Wow, I'm blown away by how great these 2 look! I can't wait for the June sets and I'll probably try to get my hands on a couple Punisher heads as well.

Hahaha. Panda you here? Or you have someone in contact from here? :laugh_hard:

If you can read this thank you, I thought you don't wanna post the real sh**.

Cap looks okay, as @Guyon2002 mentioned could have used dual molded legs, I'm sick and tired buying parts just to upgrade the minifigures. 

While Punisher is freaking cool, I'd def get him. That torso is insane. 

3 minutes ago, BrickHat said:

At first, Cap seemed a tad too simple, but I think that's probably in part because the YouTube icon obscures part of his printing. I think Lego is doing a great job with these!

Sadly, it looks like Mech Cap has far more detailed "star" printing on the torso this one looks bland. Scales doesn't look like scales, but it still works. Feels so incomplete without arm printing.

That Punisher I think is a perfect balance for lego. They use the skull logo (yay!) but the band-aid's make it seem more comical and friendly. That figure will be a coveted one.