Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

Do you think FF teased Zombie Cap in CMF on his Instagram? There's also an image of Party Thor (sounds rad), but he didn't post that one...

Edited by THELEGOBATMAN

@StarLord
No clue what you are on about regarding Cap... he's in two different sets. One is based on AoU, the other based on Endgame. Highly likely the one in the Final Battle is a different variant. Iron Man could be a variant and we'll have two different Thor variants so hopefully one is to your liking.

2 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Other than figure leaks, I hope we get set pictures soon. Hopefully mid of this month. I want to see builds! 

Same, mostly the Iron Monger and the Benetar designs. Though for figures, need to see the Final Battle. Hopefully Thanos does come with an optional helmet or potential for that in future.

2 minutes ago, NetherCreeper said:

Well, for the last three years official summer set images have leaked after the 20th of this month, so we’ve got a week or two till we see them.

Hope so. I'd rather not have to wait till mid May to see them.

9 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

While I adore those KO companies who provide their best, the same thing you can say about TLG is the quality of the plastic. There are some bootleg that is good enough or decent enought but not as good as lego plastic. And just to add it up, bootleg prints are so easily erased. 

Depends on the KO. I own several and many are better printing and more detailed with higher quality plastic than Lego after Lego's switch to biodegradable plastics in 2018 we've repeatedly seen quality control issues. I have most the Hall Of Armor replicated with fairly high quality KO's as I did not feel Lego would produce the entire set within this decade or so when I'd be interested in acquiring them xD

15 minutes ago, thephantasm said:

I'm quite disappointed that dual moulded legs tend to lack other printed details

Sorry but I think this is a false impression you have. Maybe when LEGO started doing dual-moulded legs this was the case for a bit, but not any more. Pretty much every CMF series now has dual-moulded legs covered in prints both on the side and front, and they make their way into sets too: Umbridge in Harry Potter, Zia Rodriguez in Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom, etc. Dual-moulded legs are still rare overall and used sparingly outside of CMF I'd say, but LEGO absolutely does print all over them.

4 minutes ago, StarLord said:

When the first leaks came out I was sure to get the Final battle set on hopes of getting a Better Thanos, Endgame Cap, Hopefully a battle damaged (I am Ironman Mk85), new Thor, and the now debunked Black Panther with Helmet. It looked like all new figs. But now with the BP debunked, and Cap being most likely not a very diferent variant, dont have much hope for I am Ironman Mk85. So I may end just bricklinking Thanos and the New Thor.

Speaking of new Thor, do you think Lego will remake Stormbreaker? most of us ended up doing a better moc version like this. Still not sure if this version puts to much pressure on the clip of the Axe part. What do you guys think?

Wait, how Cap is not so different variant? We haven't gotten Cap in Endgame suit before. 

Plus Wanda, we'll have her in this set too. I understand the disappointment for the Black Panther cowl coz I was too. But it doesn't change the fact that this set will give us Trinity, Wanda and Thanos. 

Plus I love the Antman van build. Lol. I don't know this set is the most anticipated for me and then Ironmonger the next one. 

As I don't have to buy DragonFlyer and Benatar, I already have Shuri, Rocket and will be buying the others once they leaked.

6 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Do you think FF teased Zombie Cap in CMF on his Instagram? There's also an image of Party Thor (sounds rad), but he didn't post that one...

There's always a chance that he could be one of the figures, but I would just guess that he posted the image because it just came out and Zombie Cap looks dope

6 minutes ago, Scarilian said:

Same, mostly the Iron Monger and the Benetar designs. Though for figures, need to see the Final Battle. Hopefully Thanos does come with an optional helmet or potential for that in future.

Hope so. I'd rather not have to wait till mid May to see them.

Depends on the KO. I own several and many are better printing and more detailed with higher quality plastic than Lego after Lego's switch to biodegradable plastics in 2018 we've repeatedly seen quality control issues. I have most the Hall Of Armor replicated with fairly high quality KO's as I did not feel Lego would produce the entire set within this decade or so when I'd be interested in acquiring them xD

Yeah, promobricks could just easily miss that helmet on Thanos, if he's having his armor printed (Endgame version) maybe the helmet is removable and by descriptions he is just bald being accurate to the scene that he took it off and put on his dual bladed sword. 

I felt the same for Ironman suits, but now that they are doing Infinity Saga sets I think we have a big chance on getting more suits in the future. Fingerscrossed* 

I think we will definitely get Iron Man 2 sets next year. The first War Machine fig looks dated as do the triangle reactor suits, and they never made Hammer or Whiplash.

9 minutes ago, doclord said:

I think we will definitely get Iron Man 2 sets next year. The first War Machine fig looks dated as do the triangle reactor suits, and they never made Hammer or Whiplash.

They did Justin Hammer! :iamded_lol:

Just now, PGBQW said:

Weeeeeeell

God, beat me to it! 

3 minutes ago, PGBQW said:

Weeeeeeell

3 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

They did Justin Hammer! :iamded_lol:

The faceprint is kind of inspired by Sam Rockwells portrayal of the character but I wouldn't go as far as actually calling it an MCU figure. 

Edited by Guyon2002

The only thing I want to get from Ironman 2 is Mark 4 with sunglasses Tony head, Black Widow first MCU appearance and Ivan Vanko/Whiplash Mark 1. Mark 2 looks whack IMO. But I dunno how they'll include all that variant in a set. 

Justin Hammer is just a civillian, can't see LEGO giving him a new print for face plus, the fig they gave us in Detroit Steel looks good even it's just generic head.

2 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

The faceprint is kind of inspired by Sam Rockwells portrayal of the character but I wouldn't go as far as actually calling it an MCU figure. 

This is so true, even the hairpiece included. So I dunno, I can't see lego giving him so much effort.

15 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Wait, how Cap is not so different variant? We haven't gotten Cap in Endgame suit before. 

Plus Wanda, we'll have her in this set too. I understand the disappointment for the Black Panther cowl coz I was too. But it doesn't change the fact that this set will give us Trinity, Wanda and Thanos. 

Plus I love the Antman van build. Lol. I don't know this set is the most anticipated for me and then Ironmonger the next one. 

As I don't have to buy DragonFlyer and Benatar, I already have Shuri, Rocket and will be buying the others once they leaked.

Personally I dont feel like Endgame scale suit is that much diferent than the Cap we got last mech with brown hands, if you add the broken shield then yeah it would be awesome but that's a new mold for something hard to reuse.

I didn't mention Wanda since I think I read somewhere that in the CMF she'd be the Scarlet Witch version from WandVision and I feel that's better.

@Scarilian and @SpiderJazz
Not trying to spoil your thoughts on the sets, I think this is the best wave Lego has given us ever and look forward to improvements.

2 minutes ago, StarLord said:

Personally I dont feel like Endgame scale suit is that much diferent than the Cap we got last mech with brown hands, if you add the broken shield then yeah it would be awesome but that's a new mold for something hard to reuse.

I didn't mention Wanda since I think I read somewhere that in the CMF she'd be the Scarlet Witch version from WandVision and I feel that's better.

@Scarilian and @SpiderJazz
Not trying to spoil your thoughts on the sets, I think this is the best wave Lego has given us ever and look forward to improvements.

It's all good. There was no harm in your part, at the end of the day this is discussion thread where we can give our thoughts and differences in point of view, It's all about preferences. 

I think majority of the people is excited of Wanda because we haven't gotten her in ages. Plus, the last figure was inaccurate because of promotional images. We could get her long awaited suit + WandaVision finale suit in CMF. A win-win situation.

AuU Cap?  This is disappointing 😓 however, if Falcon's were actually suggestions, we would have T’challa-Starlord and Zombie Cap. He could have been better, but I can live with it.  I still hope that a hypothetical third slot is occupied by Iron Man gladiator

The things I'm most excited about are the Benatar, the final battle set, the cmf, and the advent calendar. the final battle set for Thanos Wanda and Luis brown van, the Benatar is maybe going to be a day one set if I can scrape up enough money and the promos are good, if not then it'll be a late June early July purchase.

Also ill probably not end up getting the daily bugle because I don't have the money/space for it, if I did have the chance to get it id rather get Ninjago city gardens, the reason being it's not really a noteworthy landmark to me because I didn't read the comics and the Minifigures are meh(except peter parker and MJ).

Overall this wave sounds amazing for me, but ill probably get at least 75% of it.

Is that a real leak of scale-suit Cap? I kind of love him. 

Edited by hvader

2 minutes ago, hvader said:

It's a new account with not even a single follower so I doubt it's real.

7 minutes ago, hvader said:

Panda puts his name/watermark over the leak so nobody can just steal it without credit, this has the name over his head. Also as Guyon says, always check the account who posted it, nobody with 1 posts and 0 followers are legit

So I know they said "soon" for these leaks but soon is different for everyone. So how soon?

I know I shouldn't be impatient but... the excitement is killing me.

The print does look pretty close to the level of subtle detailing on Shang-Chi, but yeah, it's still suspect in my eyes.

2 minutes ago, Leggomyleggo said:

So I know they said "soon" for these leaks but soon is different for everyone. So how soon?

It's usually the few following days after the initial teaser/leak

Any idea iF scale suit Cap on Instagram is real or fake? Kinda seems legit and looks like something Lego would do. No leg print or dual-molding though, so I hope he's fake.

4 hours ago, gedren_y said:

There is a Marvel character with a similar costume to Daredevil (actually inspired by), but with yellow, Demolition Man (not Sylvester Stallone). His origin story has to do with the Power Broker, so those who watch The Falcon And The Winter Soldier should be on the lookout for a character named Dennis Dunphy.

Loved him in 80s comics, he was a really cool character. But it seems they went in a new direction and made him a bit of a doofus in recent years.

4 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

I don't have an AoU Cap yet so that's exciting!

I was going through my figures the other day and I think I have 3 for some reason. But I don't have the HYDRA goon from AoU so that will be awesome to get.

5 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

Pepper, Punisher and Cap, soon.

:excited: :excited: :excited:

6 hours ago, Quicksilver838 said:

Unless he's yellow. That would suck

I feel like Lego could do that then release the red one in a retail set later on. Or vice-versa. Like how they had Mickey and Minnie variants in the Disney Castle. Of course, they could also do it like Harley Quinn from the Lego Movie 2 D2C or Heath Ledger's Joker from the Tumbler D2C and keep the figure exclusive.

1 minute ago, benderisgreat said:

Any idea iF scale suit Cap on Instagram is real or fake? Kinda seems legit and looks like something Lego would do. No leg print or dual-molding though, so I hope he's fake.

I know that it's most likely fake but can you put the Instagram account so I can see the ¨leak¨ 

22 minutes ago, Leggomyleggo said:

Just to give you an idea on what's happening. An informant can say it's coming and then will take a picture of it. If you are interested with the figure you will wait about 2-3 days depending on your location. That's why Panda can't make a video or upload a picture right away, this means the guy doesn't have it onhand yet but it's in production right now. 

Cap is definitely fake. Don't fall for that.