Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

31 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

But a random thought for another Infinity Saga wave; what does LEGO love? Mechs. What film has LEGO not covered yet? Thor. GIVE US A DAMN DESTROYER LEGO, I DARES YOU!

A full Puente Antiguo scene for $150, including Sif, The Warriors Three, Jane Foster, Darcy Lewis, and Erik Selvig. They could even give us pre-Avengers Coulson (subtle distinction, granted, but it;s there).

2 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

Pepper, Punisher and Cap, soon.

Most hyped for Cap, I'm guessing because they are drawing attention to it that it's probably a new figure. It makes more sense to be the 4+ set version, which will probably be a new version of his AoU suit.

sh177.pngCaptain-America-Avengers-Age-Of-Ultron-Javengers-age-ultron-captain-america--f6a

Quite a bit that needs fixing with the figure honestly:

• The red triangular segments on either side of his star should be grey/silver
  • The straps on his upper body should be grey/darker
  • The hands should be black to represent his gloves
  • The star should be bigger and more white, like his lower waist
  • His face printing was notorious for being a darker or lighter shade than it should be, would be easier and make more sense to give us the head and helmet piece from SH686.
  • Legs could probably get a dual mold
  • Arms are tricky but perhaps we'd get the 'A' printed on his arm

Granted it's not a figure that I'll desperately need unless they give us dual molded legs, though that could be shared by the Endgame Final Battle version if they did :shrug_oh_well:

2 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

I don't have an AoU Cap yet so that's exciting! WW2 Cap would've been preferable of course but I'll take any new variant I can get :grin:

Is this the 4+ AoU version or the Endgame Scale Suit? 

Should be Endgame. 

Everything he knows, I do too. Remember, we have the same guy who gets this stuff. 

Just watched this review of the Carnage bust, and as this is the only one I was interested in, I am extremely disappointed by the inconsistency in the eyes. Hope it can easily be adjusted to even them out

56 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

finally lol the drought has been bad 

I know right, the guy we've been buying the stuff keeps getting other themes figures, but I'm only interested in Marvel so yeah. Anything Marvel is welcome.

40 minutes ago, Stonks Market said:

How do y'all know this stuff?

We both buy stuff from the same guy. 

11 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Should be Endgame. 

Everything he knows, I do too. Remember, we have the same guy who gets this stuff. 

Endgame is basicly AoU with scales (ofc in Lego should look very distinguible) but with the Benatar with cap I was hoping for the Winter Soldier suit like in Endgame. I think it's cap's best screen suit and would be sick with subtle arm print 

35 minutes ago, Scarilian said:

Most hyped for Cap, I'm guessing because they are drawing attention to it that it's probably a new figure. It makes more sense to be the 4+ set version, which will probably be a new version of his AoU suit.

sh177.pngCaptain-America-Avengers-Age-Of-Ultron-Javengers-age-ultron-captain-america--f6a

Quite a bit that needs fixing with the figure honestly:

• The red triangular segments on either side of his star should be grey/silver
  • The straps on his upper body should be grey/darker
  • The hands should be black to represent his gloves
  • The star should be bigger and more white, like his lower waist
  • His face printing was notorious for being a darker or lighter shade than it should be, would be easier and make more sense to give us the head and helmet piece from SH686.
  • Legs could probably get a dual mold
  • Arms are tricky but perhaps we'd get the 'A' printed on his arm

Granted it's not a figure that I'll desperately need unless they give us dual molded legs, though that could be shared by the Endgame Final Battle version if they did :shrug_oh_well:

I dunno, I kinda think original Avengers: Age of Ultron was okay figure. Not the best. I remember people complaining about getting the same fig over and over again, and now he's coming back. If they redoing it, they need to put arm printing with white accents in it. That's one of significant difference in all his other suits.

4 minutes ago, StarLord said:

Endgame is basicly AoU with scales (ofc in Lego should look very distinguible) but with the Benatar with cap I was hoping for the Winter Soldier suit like in Endgame. I think it's cap's best screen suit and would be sick with subtle arm print 

Yeah, I was hoping for Striker Stealth suit also when I heard Benatar set, but then it's Asgardians scene not the Farm scene. 

I hope we get it down the line. While all of Cap's suit are looking the same, very noticable changes is on his arms that I doubt TLG can put an effort to do so.

5 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

I dunno, I kinda think original Avengers: Age of Ultron was okay figure. Not the best. I remember people complaining about getting the same fig over and over again, and now he's coming back. If they redoing it, they need to put arm printing with white accents in it. That's one of significant difference in all his other suits.

Yeah, I was hoping for Striker Stealth suit also when I heard Benatar set, but then it's Asgardians scene not the Farm scene. 

I hope we get it down the line. While all of Cap's suit are looking the same, very noticable changes is on his arms that I doubt TLG can put an effort to do so.

Asgardians scene? I thought this Benatar set had Capt.Marvel also so I assumed Farm. What scene are you refering to?

1 minute ago, StarLord said:

Asgardians scene? I thought this Benatar set had Capt.Marvel also so I assumed Farm. What scene are you refering to?

Captain Marvel only appears in the Thanos ship set releasing later.

1 minute ago, StarLord said:

Benatar has Thor, Rocket, Groot, Star Lord, Mantis and a Chitauri

3 minutes ago, StarLord said:

The Asgardians of the Galaxy, the scene where Thor makes Valkyrie king/queen and joins the Guardians. Most of the minifigure selection is based on that scene, the only exception being the random Chitauri that's included (while Drax and Nebula are missing).

Edited by Guyon2002

1 minute ago, Quicksilver838 said:

Benatar has Thor, Rocket, Groot, Star Lord, Mantis and a Chitauri

Too many pages. I cant remember all xD Thank you

5 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

The Asgardians of the Galaxy, the scene where Thor makes Valkyrie king/queen and joins the Guardians. Most of the minifigure selection is based on that scene, the only exception being the random Chitauri that's included (while Drax and Nebula are missing).

Best explanation. 

5 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

And thor being the same one as the final battle set

6 minutes ago, StarLord said:

Link :3

Probably going to repost this list in a week or so when we hopefully start getting more info/leaks.

5 minutes ago, StarLord said:

It's okay buddy, too many info to put all on your head. :wink: 

I still can't believe we're getting Wanda, Trinity and a freaking bald Thanos with rotatable head. Crazy to think. Best wave ever. :wub_drool:

1 minute ago, Scarilian said:

Link :3

Probably going to repost this list in a week or so when we hopefully start getting more info/leaks.

Other than figure leaks, I hope we get set pictures soon. Hopefully mid of this month. I want to see builds! 

I'm quite disappointed that dual moulded legs tend to lack other printed details

Like the bootleg companies are making figures with dual moulding and additional details but lego still rarely does it

Edited by thephantasm

7 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Other than figure leaks, I hope we get set pictures soon. Hopefully mid of this month. I want to see builds! 

Well, for the last three years official summer set images have leaked after the 20th of this month, so we’ve got a week or two till we see them.

Just now, NetherCreeper said:

Well, for the last three years official summer set images have leaked after the 20th of this month, so we’ve got a week or two till we see them.

Thanks for back tracking, something we can look forward to. 

1 minute ago, thephantasm said:

I'm quite disappointed that dual moulded legs tend to lack other printed details

Like the bootleg companies are making figures with dual moulding and additional details but lego still rarely does the same

All about the budget, I say? While I adore those KO companies who provide their best, the same thing you can say about TLG is the quality of the plastic. There are some bootleg that is good enough or decent enought but not as good as lego plastic. And just to add it up, bootleg prints are so easily erased. 

9 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

It's okay buddy, too many info to put all on your head. :wink: 

I still can't believe we're getting Wanda, Trinity and a freaking bald Thanos with rotatable head. Crazy to think. Best wave ever. :wub_drool:

When the first leaks came out I was sure to get the Final battle set on hopes of getting a Better Thanos, Endgame Cap, Hopefully a battle damaged (I am Ironman Mk85), new Thor, and the now debunked Black Panther with Helmet. It looked like all new figs. But now with the BP debunked, and Cap being most likely not a very diferent variant, dont have much hope for I am Ironman Mk85. So I may end just bricklinking Thanos and the New Thor.

Speaking of new Thor, do you think Lego will remake Stormbreaker? most of us ended up doing a better moc version like this. Still not sure if this version puts to much pressure on the clip of the Axe part. What do you guys think?
 HOW TO Build a Better THOR from Avengers: Infinity War - YouTube

5 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Thanks for back tracking, something we can look forward to. 

All about the budget, I say? While I adore those KO companies who provide their best, the same thing you can say about TLG is the quality of the plastic. There are some bootleg that is good enough or decent enought but not as good as lego plastic. And just to add it up, bootleg prints are so easily erased. 

Yes lego doesn't need to finance more r&d to further increase demand but I don't like it