Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

Slow weekend, huh? I wonder what will leak next... Maybe this week we'll get another leak on the Ironman set?

I'm so excited for What If now. I thought the individual episodes would not connect, but it seems like there's an overarching story. NICE!!! Also, why are people not excited for T'Challa Star-Lord? He and Zombie Cap are my two most wanted figures from the series. 

1 hour ago, Legocentrico said:

Peggy is in the set.  Maybe they are the only two characters in the image we get. In this case no Uatu, which would be a shame

What image are you referring to and why no Uatu? He seems to be a character that will be present in all episodes in some way. If Peggy is in the set then yeah perhaps another character.

Edited by Leggomyleggo

Cmf needs to be Wanda, Vision, Agatha, Karli, Falcon, Bucky, Idk who's in loki, but loki, and for whatever I want zombie cap, the watcher, and star panther 

5 minutes ago, hvader said:

I'm so excited for What If now. I thought the individual episodes would not connect, but it seems like there's an overarching story. NICE!!! Also, why are people not excited for T'Challa Star-Lord? He and Zombie Cap are my two most wanted figures from the series. 

I'd hoard those just for the pieces. I would rather have Chadwick's likeness face print than helmet/cowl mold for Black Panther. It's long overdue. 

11 minutes ago, RaichuKing263 said:

Cmf needs to be Wanda, Vision, Agatha, Karli, Falcon, Bucky, Idk who's in loki, but loki, and for whatever I want zombie cap, the watcher, and star panther 

I like this list, but do you not want Zemo as well?

I would not bet on Karli with Zemo and Walker among the options ... as for "what if" I would like Uatu and Iron Man gladiator

Honestly I was initially quite dissapinted with us getting a Disney+ CMF rather than a Comic CMF. But thinking about all the new prints and moulds we could be getting actually has made me really hyped for the wave. Like honesty, just imagine the potential for pieces if we get Wanda's kids or other characters on that level.
155563317_232050975305310_76071707658280

If it's even a tenth of what we've seen in customs, I'lll be happy.

I'm still hesitant on thinking Vision will be included. We've already got the basic Vision multiple times and the White Vision has potential to show up elsewhere and did not really do too much in the show. We could easily wind up just getting Scarlet Witch and Agatha from WandaVision and the rest be devoted to TF&TWS, Loki and What If.

Honestly can only see Vision happening if they want to play it safe. They would probably stick to adaptations or variants of characters we have also seen in the movies - maybe a single brand new character in the form of 'The Watcher'. Something like the following:

1. Scarlet Witch (WandaVision)
  2. White Vision (WandaVision)
  3. Quicksilver Halloween Outfit (WandaVision)
  4. Falcon (TF&TWS)
  5. Bucky (TF&TWS)
  6. Zemo (TF&TWS)
  7. Loki (Loki)
  8. Thor (Loki)
  9. Heimdall (Loki)
  10. The Collector (What If)
  11. T'Challa (What If)
  12. The Watcher (What If)
Edited by Scarilian

12 minutes ago, Scarilian said:

I'm still hesitant on thinking Vision will be included. We've already got the basic Vision multiple times and the White Vision has potential to show up elsewhere and did not really do too much in the show. We could easily wind up just getting Scarlet Witch and Agatha from WandaVision and the rest be devoted to TF&TWS, Loki and What If.

Honestly can only see Vision happening if they want to play it safe. They would probably stick to adaptations or variants of characters we have also seen in the movies - maybe a single brand new character in the form of 'The Watcher'. Something like the following:

4. Falcon (TF&TWS)
  5. Bucky (TF&TWS)
  6. Zemo (TF&TWS)
  7. Loki (Loki)
  8. Thor (Loki)
  9. Heimdall (Loki)
  11. T'Challa (What If)

There are rumors that Vision will be an updated version of the regular one, probably some added printing or dual molding in the arms and legs. Info was provided by Bohner, if it happens I'm okay with it. People is invested on White/Spectral Vision so much (coz he's new, can't blame) that we forgot regular Vision is in the finale too and a possibility for CMF slot.

1 hour ago, Scarilian said:

4. Falcon (TF&TWS)
  5. Bucky (TF&TWS)
  6. Zemo (TF&TWS)
  7. Loki (Loki)
  8. Thor (Loki)
  9. Heimdall (Loki)
  11. T'Challa (What If)

My list is very similar to yours. I would personally change 3 to Agatha, 8 and 9 to Mobius M Mobius and Lady Loki, and 10 to Zombie Cap. 

2 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

There are rumors that Vision will be an updated version of the regular one, probably some added printing or dual molding in the arms and legs. Info was provided by Bohner, if it happens I'm okay with it. People is invested on White/Spectral Vision so much (coz he's new, can't blame) that we forgot regular Vision is in the finale too and a possibility for CMF slot.

Falconfan doubted this info though so it might actually end up being White Vision or something else

Edited by YetiZombie

1 hour ago, YetiZombie said:

Falconfan doubted this info though so it might actually end up being White Vision or something else

Didnt he just say he wasn't the Halloween version of Vision?

1 minute ago, PGBQW said:

Didnt he just say he wasn't the Halloween version of Vision?

That was I thought too. 

1 minute ago, SpiderJazz said:

That was I thought too. 

Yeah he did say no Halloween Vision, but he also said "Well..." to Ralph's info about it being regular Vision. Then Mr. Boehner made that comment about the Darkhold he trusted possibly being wrong, so it seems like everything is still up in the air.

16 minutes ago, YetiZombie said:

Yeah he did say no Halloween Vision, but he also said "Well..." to Ralph's info about it being regular Vision. Then Mr. Boehner made that comment about the Darkhold he trusted possibly being wrong, so it seems like everything is still up in the air.

Ayt. At this time, any version of Vis is good. Hopefully he is included. Solid candidate for me is Wanda, Vis and Agatha all finale version.

I mean the series is literally titled WandaVISION. It's not like they can just not include him there, because that would be weird.

8 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

I mean the series is literally titled WandaVISION.

[Laughs in spanish]

6 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

Would love to get a retail version of Taneler Tivan, I would never be able to get SDCC one. 

Maybe in an "infinity saga" set on Knowhere with Thanos updated? 😍 dream...

For the cmf I believe that Vanda Vision and Agatha is practically confirmed

Edited by Legocentrico

2 minutes ago, Legocentrico said:

Maybe in an "infinity saga" set on Knowhere with Thanos updated? 😍

One man can hope. But I want it to be CMF for more detailing and possibility for new mould. 

20 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

One man can hope. But I want it to be CMF for more detailing and possibility for new mould. 

With a potential 3 slots for 10 bets I doubt we will see secondary characters.

As for the Collector, I would be satisfied with a few details in order to have him.  That Comic Con exclusive is so irritating 😄

10 hours ago, YetiZombie said:

some fans are gonna be mad because they didn't get their hands on vision previously and want him now, so though white vision is good for the cmf people are gonna be mad that it's not a normal vision, and the minifig will go up in price :thumbdown:

ALSO previously lego has upped the number of minifigs that come in a licensed series ex: lego batman movie series 1/2 harry potter, BUT with the looney toons series being revealed/leaking they only had 12 so it's really 50/50 on what lego will do with the marvel cmf though we all know that lego will probably go with 12 :pir-bawling:

Personally, this would be my wanted list for the CMF series (assuming we get 12 figures) :

Wanda/Scarlett Witch

White Vision

Agatha Harkness

John Walker/US Agent

Baron Zemo w/ Purple mask

Falcon 

Winter Soldier

Loki

Mobius M. Mobius (Owen Wilson)

T'Challa as Star Lord

Evil Doctor Strange

The Watcher/Uatu