Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

9 minutes ago, doclord said:

They said we wouldn't get his original costume, not Walker, right?

You're actually right with the verbatim. But would you think a color altered costume makes any difference? Personally, I don't know. And when it comes to character inclusion, for me Zemo is highly likely then Walker. 

1 hour ago, Legocity2713 said:

Thats the first thing I did when I got the Avengers Tower promo back in 2019. The helmet with the lines is so much more accurate, it is surprising how much it improved the Mk 42 for me.

Also, is anyone does anyone else have any Mk 43 figs whose visors started chipping a little? The gold part at the top of the helmet is doing that on mine. I don’t really mind but its weird because the other future helmets of that style are not as brittle. Also the gold color seems different from future renditions of the helmet like in the Mk 46 and 47. 

I had to buy an extra MK 46 just so I could use the helmet for the MK 43. Though mine doesn't really get chipped a lot

27 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

You're actually right with the verbatim. But would you think a color altered costume makes any difference? Personally, I don't know. And when it comes to character inclusion, for me Zemo is highly likely then Walker. 

Apparently, (leaked show spoilers)

Spoiler

Walker changes his suit color to black and red like it is in the comics, probably to memorialize his friend who had that color scheme. I think a toy came out of that. So we would be getting "Real Walker" instead of "Fake Cap Walker" which lines up with the leaker who was sad we won't get the cap colored suit.

1 hour ago, SpiderJazz said:

Panda uploaded the video in YT. Ironman MK 3 wow and I was surprised to see the the helmet has printing with bit holes in the upper part. Damn. 

Also he is implying in his IG, that he has two Ironman figures, didn't say two Ironman Mark 3. Teasing he obtained Mark 85 already :def_shrug: I'm jealous! Just kidding. Lmao.

Yup this is definitely one of the best LEGO Iron Man figures we've ever had with Silver Centurion still reigning. I hope we get a War Machine MK 1 from Ironman 2 and Iron Patriot from Endgame in the future 

Also it would be funny if we got the MK 85 and the only significant change is that the arms have dual colors with no prints on them:laugh:

10 minutes ago, doclord said:

Apparently, (leaked show spoilers)

Reveal hidden contents

Walker changes his suit color to black and red like it is in the comics, probably to memorialize his friend who had that color scheme. I think a toy came out of that. So we would be getting "Real Walker" instead of "Fake Cap Walker" which lines up with the leaker who was sad we won't get the cap colored suit.

Yeah, but the point they're making stands: It doesnt matter if he looks slightly different, since Zemo is more likely to get a minifigure spot

Btw, Zemo is probably the character I'm more invested to see in the CMF, can't wait to see how they adapt him!

Edited by PGBQW

Remember there's only 12 figures in the CMF and 4 shows are being covered. Some characters will inevitably be missing, including highly requested ones.

Guys, I have a confesion to make: I do not like the new Ironman minifig. Like at all :(

6 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Keep in mind also there are a bunch of other mcu projects some of these characters could appear in too

Oh my god we're not getting Zemo

Edited by PGBQW

7 minutes ago, spiderfan2000 said:

Falconfan's new story indicates that the Green Goblin will be included in the Daily Bugle.

it will probably be the same one that came in the Spider Lair set

41 minutes ago, PGBQW said:

Yeah, but the point they're making stands: It doesnt matter if he looks slightly different, since Zemo is more likely to get a minifigure spot

Btw, Zemo is probably the character I'm more invested to see in the CMF, can't wait to see how they adapt him!

Exactly my point. I believe who-shall-not-be-named with his information, he was the first to accidentally leaked the information about Scarlet Witch finale costume. So I don't think Walker in any costume or what so ever will be included in the CMF.

If he's gonna be included. I hope they gave us two heads. Masked and his serious face print. I don't think a wearable head piece would work.

11 minutes ago, PGBQW said:

Guys, I have a confesion to make: I do not like the new Ironman minifig. Like at all :(

Boo how we get it, you've been jerking off to the 2020 helmet and are disappointed that the classic helmet has been reused. I don't see any problem with the figure asides lack of arm printing and several comparisons with the MK 3 suit show that LEGO actually put in effort with the torso and leg print. Seems like you're just trying to be whiny for the sakes of it

No offence to anyone but that's the vibe you're giving 

10 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

Highly likely. I would've wanted Electro but No Way Home is the only chance of getting some sort of variant of the character 

10 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

That seems probable, though I would hope for a more detailed version.  The Bridge Battle version will probably remain the definitive Goblin in my collection with it's arm printing and dual molded legs.

3 minutes ago, MCU Spidey 2017 said:

Boo how we get it, you've been jerking off to the 2020 helmet and are disappointed that the classic helmet has been reused. I don't see any problem with the figure asides lack of arm printing and several comparisons with the MK 3 suit show that LEGO actually put in effort with the torso and leg print. Seems like you're just trying to be whiny for the sakes of it

No offence to anyone but that's the vibe you're giving 

What? No? Like not at all? I just said I don't like the minifigure lmao, I don't see the need to be mean.

While I (once in my entire lifetime but whatever) said I kinda like the new helmet a bit more, that's not the issue I have with this minifig, but okay, mate.

2 minutes ago, PGBQW said:

What? No? Like not at all? I just said I don't like the minifigure lmao, I don't see the need to be mean.

While I (once in my entire lifetime but whatever) said I kinda like the new helmet a bit more, that's not the issue I have with this minifig, but okay, mate.

While it's your opinion and I respect it, could you elaborate why you don't like this minifigure? If you don't you surely couldn't have liked like 90% of other Iron Man minifigures, no?

22 minutes ago, PGBQW said:

How were you able to interpret this hint like that :laugh_hard:

3 minutes ago, PGBQW said:

If it helps, I didn’t take it that way. I definitely disagree (I love the minifigure, I think it’s exquisite) but your comment didn’t come across as whiny to me at all, just you giving your opinion is all. Just for the record

1 minute ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

While it's your opinion and I respect it, could you elaborate why you don't like this minifigure? If you don't you surely couldn't have liked like 90% of other Iron Man minifigures, no?

Okay this is like oddly specific and I'm sure the only one who's gonna to see it this way, but here we go: The way the abdomen part is detailed (with the two "sides" of it being painted as if they had more depth) makes me see it as if he's extremely slender? Like I know that's  not the case but I can't unsee it hahah.

4 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

How were you able to interpret this hint like that :laugh_hard:

Oh I was just kidding with that one, sorry m8

18 minutes ago, MCU Spidey 2017 said:

Highly likely. I would've wanted Electro but No Way Home is the only chance of getting some sort of variant of the character 

Considering that Vulture and Mysterio became reoccurring inclusions in comic Spider-Man sets after their MCU debuts, I wouldn't be surprised if Electro's MCU debut leads to him being included in comic based sets later on.

I have a theory on why LEGO hasn't made the Lizard yet.

It's because Curt Connors is missing an arm, so a minifig of him would need a translucent hand or a completely missing arm.

46 minutes ago, spiderfan2000 said:

Falconfan's new story indicates that the Green Goblin will be included in the Daily Bugle.

Green Goblin again? I must say i am a little underwhelmed. But maybe mr. Falcon starts with the boring ones. Anyway, any word on how cool GG is?

plus is Mysterio coming on his cloud by the way?

1 minute ago, scoober boo said:

It's because Curt Connors is missing an arm, so a minifig of him would need a translucent hand or a completely missing arm.

But they could just give us the Lizard, we can make us a Curt ourselfes

2 minutes ago, scoober boo said:

Not necessarily, they could give him a green hand, as if he were mutating.

Then again, we don't usually get the villain's (or even the heroe's) aliases anyway

Man after this episode, I NEED a baron Zemo minifig is just a great character overall.

Really curious how's Lego gonna do Falcon's wings in a CMF fashion. Infinity War wings have too many pieces for a CMF bag no? And the civil war molded wings seems a bit old. What do you guys think?

5 minutes ago, gedren_y said:

To do The Lizard right they'd need to do something akin to Leatherhead.

I like my Lizard being a minifig, but i would also be happy with him being like Leatherhead. 

A good set they could make is a lab (lego loves making labs) with curt with a green hand (i like the way you think pgbqw), a changing system to become lizard, man-spider and morbius. I think everybody would love that.