Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

58 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Completely unrelated to the topic at hand but it only took one week for us to get the rest of Zemo's dance moves :laugh_hard:

Can this be the next statue? Zemo dancing, with moving arms feature

1 hour ago, MCU Spidey 2017 said:

LEGO better make a "Zemo vibing in the club" set or else we riot😡

You joke but back when we didn't know what the D+ set was gonna be I was low-key hoping it'd be a TFAWS Madripoor set - it would've been a good set with transparent neon parts.

Watching the Hasbro pre-Fan Friday stream and they're showing off their Haslab Sentinel. What are your thoughts if Lego did a D2C Sentinel in a similar style to the Hulkbuster?

Edited by admiral_typhoon

54 minutes ago, Donkeypunch said:

Is this our pepper Potts 

I don’t think so, that looks like a render to me.

18 minutes ago, Donkeypunch said:

Is this our pepper Potts 

*totally legit leak* /s

1) Nope, fake 

2) If it was real, you shouldn’t post it. EB has a “no embedding or linking to pictures of leaks” policy :wink:

1 minute ago, Brickroll said:

I don’t think so, that looks like a render to me.

That’s what I thought but it does match the description 

1 minute ago, 2lazeetomakeaname said:

Don't know if anyone saw but it has been confirmed that Barack Obama will NOT be in the Bugle:laugh:

Damn that’s a shame 

2 minutes ago, 2lazeetomakeaname said:

Don't know if anyone saw but it has been confirmed that Barack Obama will NOT be in the Bugle:laugh:

Made out of plastic AND no Obama?  This just keeps getting more and more disappointing.  Now how am I supposed to replicate the variant cover to Amazing Spider-Man #583 in LEGO form?

:laugh:

25 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

1) Nope, fake 

2) If it was real, you shouldn’t post it. EB has a “no embedding or linking to pictures of leaks” policy :wink:

/s means he is being sarcastic 

12 minutes ago, 2lazeetomakeaname said:

damn lego's getting even lazier with this theme

27 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

/s means he is being sarcastic 

The /s bit is something he added himself as a replacement for the actual image.

3 minutes ago, Brickroll said:

Well maybe we’ll still get this guy:

https://youtu.be/IO9XlQrEt2Y

3rd time for me. I have no one but myself to blame. :facepalm:

Also, just saw the Mk 3, very cool figure. I like that they included some red highlights, it reminds me of Cm4Sci’s version of it.

Also glad they gave it the old mk 6 style helmet with the white eyes and unibrow. I had a spare ready to go in case they cheaped out with a reuse of the Mk 50 helmet.

9 minutes ago, Legocity2713 said:

3rd time for me. I have no one but myself to blame. :facepalm:

Also, just saw the Mk 3, very cool figure. I like that they included some red highlights, it reminds me of Cm4Sci’s version of it.

Also glad they gave it the old mk 6 style helmet with the white eyes and unibrow. I had a spare ready to go in case they cheaped out with a reuse of the Mk 50 helmet.

IKR!? The similarities is there. Like TLG ask for cm4sci's design lol. Now I'm kinda curious if Lebowski Thor could be similar too! :wink:

Can any one please explain why some of you are disappoiend that Daily Bugle is made out of plastic? I’m really confsued there. I mean I don’t get it why disappointed about it. Is that supposed to be a joke or...?

5 minutes ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Can any one please explain why some of you are disappoiend that Daily Bugle is made out of plastic? I’m really confsued there. I mean I don’t get it why disappointed about it. Is that supposed to be a joke or...?

Because it should be made out of concrete

17 minutes ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

its just someones attempt at humor i believe. :sceptic:

2 hours ago, Donkeypunch said:

Is this our pepper Potts 

D82BF11E-CC82-4A3B-A93C-2BE9C95F6820.jpeg

Nice Mecabricks Render

33 minutes ago, Legocity2713 said:

Also, just saw the Mk 3, very cool figure. I like that they included some red highlights, it reminds me of Cm4Scis version of it. 

I much prefer CM4Sci's use of the new Helmet mould. The old one always feels too over-sized and needs a sleeker redesign.

120539842_3251830938204489_8139131136816

Plus, now it won't match with the MK2 we got last year :shrug_oh_well:

Currently working on something to obtain Mark 3, and provide back printing and see what's the face underneath. Funny thing is that I know where Pandalorian gets his figures. :laugh:

But I'll probably wait for the whole set in June 1st, unlike Shuri and Rocket which I am not interested in buying the sets in which they were included. 

Update: As expected old face with HUD design. But who knows, maybe the set version will come with new one. 

10 minutes ago, Mattallica said:

its just someones attempt at humor i believe. :sceptic:

That’s what I think so too. I kept reading “out of plastic” in a few pages, it sounds more weird to me. -.-;

12 minutes ago, Brick Cucumber said:

I much prefer CM4Sci's use of the new Helmet mould. The old one always feels too over-sized and needs a sleeker redesign.

How could you say something so controversial but so bold? Honestly, of the two, I’ll take the older one every time, but I think you’re right about it being a bit bulky.

1 minute ago, Brickroll said:

How could you say something so controversial but so bold? Honestly, of the two, I’ll take the older one every time, but I think you’re right about it being a bit bulky. 

I've seen a lot of customisers recreate it at a smaller scale with a more accurate faceplate. Maybe I'm just spoilt  :laugh:

14 minutes ago, Brick Cucumber said:

Plus, now it won't match with the MK2 we got last year :shrug_oh_well:

This probably won't be the first time, but what I did with Mark 2 is provide him the War Machine helmet looks awesome af. 

Well, yeah it all depends on your preference, I really like the old helmet compare to the new one.