Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

Well , Pepers description sounds boring. Didn’t expect leg print, but why no unique face print? They already made great face for her in 2013, surely they still have it in their database to reuse. 

And just a reminder they remade Chitauri face for no reason...

Edited by benderisgreat

That Iron Man minifigure looks absolutely fantastic! I can’t wait to see how the Mark 85 looks!

I mean, the 'Rescue' figure would work well enough for a Pepper Potts head and she pretty much just wears a black suit/outfit during the Iron Man Vs Iron Monger fight - so not sure what people were expecting. Admittedly she could probably benefit from skin tone lower half of the legs as she's wearing a business skirt.

I still think her face from the older sets is more accurate due to the lighter eyebrows she had in the first movie so generally using that for a Pepper Potts figure. I think I'm mostly interested in the set for the Mark 3 and the Iron Monger build, potentially Obadiah also if they can do a better job than the custom I have:shrug_oh_well:

We knew that Pepper and Obadiah would be very simple, that's okay.  The new armor is gorgeous, I hope the iron monger is not too oversized and I will be happy

Yeah, I mean atleast we did expect this kind of treatment for Pepper, she doesn't have to be heavily printed and detailed, 2013 face could have been nice but it is what it is.

Well according to Mini Legogo, Pepper might not even have accurate clothing to the scene that the Iron Monger set is based on.

48 minutes ago, benderisgreat said:

Well , Pepers description sounds boring. Didn’t expect leg print, but why no unique face print? They already made great face for her in 2013, surely they still have it in their database to reuse. 

And just a reminder they remade Chitauri face for no reason...

Like i said, supervillains and heroes have more effort put into them than civilian figs

Edited by MCU Spidey 2017

For Obadiah Stane, do you guys think we'll get a new face print? How about the business attire suit? Would it be new? What are your thoughts. 

It's possible that they are currently in the production and being manufactured so the chances to see Obadiah soon is very likely. 

20 minutes ago, The Stud said:

That Iron Man minifigure looks absolutely fantastic! I can’t wait to see how the Mark 85 looks!

MK 85 would probably just be a slightly updated version of the 2019 fig. The 2019 figure captured the details of the suit very well and the only thing it's in dire need of is arm printing on the gold arms to make it stand out

1 minute ago, SpiderJazz said:

For Obadiah Stane, do you guys think we'll get a new face print? How about the business attire suit? Would it be new? What are your thoughts. 

It's possible that they are currently in the production and being manufactured so the chances to see Obadiah soon is very likely. 

I think we'll get a new print as I can't see any LEGO fig that would resemble bearded Jeff Bridges. Or at worse LEGO repeats what they did with Happy in FFH and gives us a generic face 

As for the business suit it could probably be similar to the LEGO alien conquest businessman suit but in a brown shade

https://www.google.com/search?q=lego+alien+conquest+sets&client=ms-android-samsung-gj-rev1&source=android-browser&prmd=ivn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjExe-tn-_vAhVBUMAKHfkCDOkQ_AUoAXoECAIQAQ&biw=384&bih=686#imgrc=zqKbHJWBTJ2NoM

13 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

He better have dualmolded legs and arms as well as printed waist 😎

22 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

I can’t think of a face print that would be “close enough” for him so I’d be shocked if he doesn’t get a new face print. I wonder if he’ll use a beard piece or just a printed beard though. It’s right at the edge of where I could see them going either way. Especially with having to fit him in the Iron Monger suit.

29 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

For Obadiah Stane, do you guys think we'll get a new face print? 

Out of the pool of existing prints, General Ematt's face is probably the closest:

3626cpb2127.png

Of course a new one would be preferable, but if they have to reuse a print, I hope it's this one :classic:

5 minutes ago, Marvelous Spidey said:

I can’t think of a face print that would be “close enough” for him so I’d be shocked if he doesn’t get a new face print. I wonder if he’ll use a beard piece or just a printed beard though. It’s right at the edge of where I could see them going either way. Especially with having to fit him in the Iron Monger suit.

Printed beard makes more sense since in actuality Obadiah's beard isn't really that long 

https://www.google.com/search?q=obadiah+stane&client=ms-android-samsung-gj-rev1&source=android-browser&prmd=ivn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiek67gpO_vAhXJYMAKHerwDpMQ_AUoAXoECAIQAQ&biw=384&bih=686#imgrc=kmxZdi1pmUR-NM&imgdii=9Rbm1oQ6xndQjM

Pic for clarification 

53 minutes ago, The Stud said:

I hope it's a battle damaged one with a bruised face, to recreate the Snap.

5 minutes ago, Willworkfortoys said:

New helmet mold!!!

Why would Obadiah need a helmet mold??

1 minute ago, Lego-Freak said:

Out of the pool of existing prints, General Ematt's face is probably the closest:

3626cpb2127.png

Of course a new one would be preferable, but if they have to reuse a print, I hope it's this one :classic:

I think this with a shade of brown on the beard could work since Stane's beard itself is a mix of brown and grey

40 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

I don't really care what they do for his torso as there are plenty of existing pieces that could technically work but Obadiah desperately needs a new faceprint. While a lot of characters (like Pepper) get prints that make me think "not that good but close enough" there's really no face they could reuse on Obadiah that would give me the same feeling. Not even the Ematt face suggested by @Lego-Freak.

6 minutes ago, MCU Spidey 2017 said:

Why would Obadiah need a helmet mold??

He's just joking around :wink:

2 hours ago, MCU Spidey 2017 said:

MK 85 would probably just be a slightly updated version of the 2019 fig. The 2019 figure captured the details of the suit very well and the only thing it's in dire need of is arm printing on the gold arms to make it stand out

I would be okay with that! I never got the 2019 figure, so an updated version with arm printing would be great for me.

1 hour ago, Stonks Market said:

I hope it's a battle damaged one with a bruised face, to recreate the Snap.

I’m conflicted if I want an undamaged or damaged figure. Like I said, I never got the 2019 figure so I’d like to have a clean one to add to the second Hall of Armor set I plan on buying. But if they released the damaged suit from his snap scene, that would be a great addition to the Endgame display I’m going to have with the new wave of sets.

Completely unrelated to the topic at hand but it only took one week for us to get the rest of Zemo's dance moves :laugh_hard:

28 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Completely unrelated to the topic at hand but it only took one week for us to get the rest of Zemo's dance moves :laugh_hard:

LEGO better make a "Zemo vibing in the club" set or else we riot😡

31 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

me when I get up and drive my funky soul

this is surreal, I love it

Edited by PGBQW

3 hours ago, benderisgreat said:

I expected maybe a skirt piece. I really don't understand whether Lego uses skirt pieces or considers prints as skirt pieces. They're so inconsistent.