Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

Just now, Master of Fear said:

Wait when did the Mark V come out?

Mark 5 was included in the first Hall of Armor set together with Mark 41 (Bones) and Mark 1 - it's a 2019 set from sorta Endgame wave

It's beautiful of course, no way they could mess this one up. Just what I expected.

MK LXXXV is the one I'm waiting for tho.

Just now, THELEGOBATMAN said:

It's beautiful of course, no way they could mess this one up. Just what I expected.

MK LXXXV is the one I'm waiting for tho.

I can feel you. Though for me, this is my personal bet amongst the two as they already did Mark 85 and I think only arm printing or dual molding can save that figure. 

I have expressed my thoughts on redoing armors before but I'll say it again.

While I think it's nice if they add more printing or details and revisit the old suits. The thing is it'll be never ending update coz they will be changing their style and game for printing which will be eventually getting better and better.

In my opinion, they could re-release an armor if the version is either incomplete or battle damaged, just like what happened to Mark 43, a variant showing the chest plate to go along with Hulkbuster.

I'm leaning towards Mark 85 being battle damaged because they already gave us the regular version in 2019.

All figures so far have been excellent imo (taking LEGO Marvel standards in mind). Can't wait to see what will leak next, fingers crossed it's Wanda! :grin_wub:

Mark 3 looks very nice! Surprisingly enough it looks more detailed than Mark 6 &7 from 2012 sets. It will definitely stand out in Hall of Armor compared to those suits.

6 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

All figures so far have been excellent imo (taking LEGO Marvel standards in mind). Can't wait to see what will leak next, fingers crossed it's Wanda! :grin_wub:

I love Wanda but I'll save the best for last. I wanna see Obadiah or Pepper!

6 minutes ago, hvader said:

A return to form for LEGO Iron Man figures

Yup the MK 3 looks freaking fantasic and I've noticed that the effort in the torso and leg printing is higher than that of the previous Ironman figs. But I've seen people on Instagram genuinely angry that the new helmet mold wasn't used😂

Also saw a full 360 view on the new Black Panther fig and to be honest I prefer the old figure. If the older figure just simply had purple lighting instead of blue it would've been perfect👌 

1 minute ago, benderisgreat said:

Mark 3 looks very nice! Surprisingly enough it looks more detailed than Mark 6 &7 from 2012 sets. It will definitely stand out in Hall of Armor compared to those suits.

Yeah, I thought it was a custom at first and was about to confront the OP until Panda Minifigs confirmed that it's real

If you think of LEGO standards these minifigures are very excellent. (Superb will be the CMF for having molds and arm printing) 

2 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

I'll take any leak we can get but I gotta put one of my 2 favorite characters first :grin:

1 minute ago, SpiderJazz said:

I personally wanna see how LEGO handles Thor and Captain America since it would be our first time seeing Endgame Thor and Cap in minifig form. Pepper and Stane are civilians so I can patiently wait for leaks or their release

2 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

I'll take any leak we can get but I gotta put one of my 2 favorite characters first :grin:

Which is your other favorite character?

HD pictures really make the new Black Panther look so much better! I love that they included Wakandan symbols on the back of the head. Printing on the cowl and legs would have made it perfect but it looks great to me!

Just now, Guyon2002 said:

Bucky.

Ahhh we'll have to wait for a long time to see CMF. Yeah, Wanda for you. I hope they don't miss the pendant printing on the figure.

3 minutes ago, MCU Spidey 2017 said:

I personally wanna see how LEGO handles Thor and Captain America since it would be our first time seeing Endgame Thor and Cap in minifig form. Pepper and Stane are civilians so I can patiently wait for leaks or their release

I feel like Thor will be amazing I have high hopes for him compare to Ironman Mark 85 and Cap scale suit. 

1 minute ago, SpiderJazz said:

Ahhh we'll have to wait for a long time to see CMF. Yeah, Wanda for you. I hope they don't miss the pendant printing on the figure.

Yeah I really hope they get her torso right. And a recolored hairpiece is also a must!

I had managed to get an order in through bricks and pieces for that leaked Bucky torso but it's just been cancelled due to no stock :hmpf_bad:

Confirms the torso is legit and coming though later this year!

Man this Mk 3 looks gooood, I may have to buy the hall of armours now to display all of them nicely. Wasnt expecting to revisit my option of missing the hall of armours. Damn you Lego!