Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

Someone from IG saying that Ironman in Infinity Saga wave will use the old helmet. But wasn't that confirmed like ages ago when Promobricks did? :shrug_oh_well:

Does this means someone has already seen it? 

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

Someone from IG saying that Ironman in Infinity Saga wave will use the old helmet. But wasn't that confirmed like ages ago when Promobricks did? :shrug_oh_well:

Yeah it's out there so I guess we'll probably see an images within the next few days

4 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Yeah they did confirm it, that must mean we'll see Iron Man soon!

Wonder which one, MK III or MK LXXXV?

2 minutes ago, Brick Clicker said:

Yeah it's out there so I guess we'll probably see an images within the next few days

Good one, thanks! Can't wait.

Also a better full look for Black Panther in the username: elijah_zy 

I like him more than I thought but still lack of leg printing makes me sad. Back printing is so nice specially in the head. 

Just now, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Yeah they did confirm it, that must mean we'll see Iron Man soon!

Wonder which one, MK III or MK LXXXV?

If I have to guess it's gonna be 85. But either of those I'm ready to freaking see it.

3 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Panda confirmed it. People should source but the info is from panda 

Yeah, give credit when credit is due. I feel like Panda is doing us a big favor. Hahaha eh he buys it in the secret shop and got us covered, specially me to decided if I'm going to buy the figure too.

1 minute ago, SpiderJazz said:

Yeah, give credit when credit is due. 

For some reason that's very hard for all those Instagram reposters lol.

Just now, Guyon2002 said:

For some reason that's very hard for all those Instagram reposters lol.

That's why I don't think Lego Club News did provide an info few pages back he mainly repost everything and don't give credit or leads where was it found. Anyways, we know it's coming.. one of MCU trinity... Finally! 

Black Panther has quite a bit more printing on the back of his head than expected, including random Wakandan symbols. Back of the figure is not as chaotic as the front - but still feel the overly detailed front segment weakens the figure. I've no need for another Shuri figure, despite than being better handled than Black Panther, so this is probably not a set I'll be getting :shrug_oh_well:

As a sidenote, leg0_mr.silach used some of the clear pieces that are prevelant for Wenwu's Ring Whip to make a stand piece, feel a similar technique might work for Whiplash's Whips.

29 minutes ago, Brick Clicker said:

If what I've heard is right I doubt we'll see a Bugle reveal for a few weeks...

A few weeks? So more likely a mid May reveal for an end of May/start of June release as opposed to a start of May release that most hoped for.

1 minute ago, TOTDForever said:

that mark 3 minifig is beautiful, I am so happy they are using the original helmet mold too

Not battle damaged! :wub:

Shaping up so good! Hoping for new face prints for Obadiah and Pepper Potts. Ugh. Day 1 buy! 

well, it looks as it should be - no complaints about that!

I enjoy that they kept doing the bright red accents, although because of that it might end up looking a bit out of place with the earlier armors.

Iron man looks so great! Just a great amount of detail! And now that we have a better picture of Black Panther, I actually like him a lot more!

Just now, admiral_typhoon said:

well, it looks as it should be - no complaints about that!

I enjoy that they kept doing the bright red accents, although because of that it might end up looking a bit out of place with the earlier armors.

This was immediate thought as well. Love the new detailing. Maybe Lego should revisit the old armors. :laugh:

Looking at my old figures, specially the helmet part I noticed that they kept the printing line between the eyes of Ironman, that was an old and nice touch from TLG. Kudos. Now we badly need Mark 4 with donuts. Lmao.

Looks excellent :thumbup: Still not sure why people were afraid the regular helmet mould wouldn’t be reused, its last appearance has only been two years ago :laugh: And the SE version was clearly its own thing

Daaamnnnnnn that looks fantastic!!! Most excited I've been for an Iron Man figure since... Well probably Civil War or the Silver Centurion

1 minute ago, Master of Fear said:

Wait when did the Mark V come out?

Hall of Armours in Endgame wave