Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

Getting in my guesses for the Daily Bugle before they're all leaked (assuming 14):

1. Spider-Man
  2. J Jonah Jameson
  3. Receptionist (Betty Brant?)
  4. MJ
  5. Peter Parker
  6. Venom
  7. Daredevil
  8. Punisher
  9. Black Cat
  10. Green Goblin
  11. Doc Ock
  12. Mysterio
  13. Vulture
  14. Bullseye

I'd love for Kingpin to be included but I just don't think he will be. Same with Robbie Robertson and Gwen.

Side note: There's so many DB employees who end up becoming villains you could fill in the sinister six with just them. :head_back:

Edited by Marvelous Spidey
forgot Black Cat lol

My list of DBC minifigs - half predictions, half hopes:

1. Spider Man

2. Peter Parker

3. J Jonah Jameson

4. Betty Brant

5. Daredevil

6. Punisher

7. Jessica Jones

8. Black Cat

9. Venom

10. Kingpin

11. Mr Negative

12. Mysterio

13. Vulture

14. Either Ghost Spider or Miles Morales

Here's my prediction:

1. Peter Parker
  2. Spiderman
  3. J. Jonah Jameson
  4. Betty Brant/Robbie Robertson
  5. Venom
  6. Punisher
  7. Daredevil
  8. Bullseye
  9. Black Cat
  10. Electro Doc Ock
  11. Mysterio
  12. Vulture
  13. Kraven the Hunter
  14. Kingpin

Brick clicker in youtube (i think he is on this forum) said that the halloween costume of wanda and vision will be in the disney+ cmf.

can anyone confirm this? Im a bit confused.

2 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

I love that theory! 

Just imagine if we got 3 Lokis in the CMF :laugh_hard:

Watch every figure in the CMF be a loki variant!

Loki CMF:

Spoiler

1. Loki (2011-2013 costume)

2. Loki (asgard prison outfit)

3. Loki (ragnarok black suit)

4. Loki (ragnarok)

5. Loki (TVA outfit)

6. President Loki 2020

7. Loki (as D.B. Cooper)

8. Lady Loki

9. Old Loki

10. Kid Loki

11. Classic comics loki

12. Modern Comics loki (that fur coat type thing he had in the avengers run with the celestials a few years back)

13. Loki (captain america outfit)

14. Iron Loki

15. Prince of Thunder Loki (with mjolnirir)

16. Hulk loki

My actual guesses for the disney+ cmf:

Spoiler

1. Wanda (scarlet witch)

2. White Vision

3. Agatha Harkness

4. Spectrum

5. Falcon (new outfit)

6. James Buchanan Barnes

7. Baron Zemo

8. USAgent

9. Loki

10. Mobius M Mobius

11. Richard E Grant's villain

12. Lady Loki

13. Captain Britain

14. Star Panther

15. Zombie Captain America

16. The Watcher

Edited by Mandalorianknight

23 minutes ago, BusterNut31 said:

Brick clicker in youtube (i think he is on this forum) said that the halloween costume of wanda and vision will be in the disney+ cmf.

I think he meant to include the picture of wanda final outfit not the costume one 

31 minutes ago, BusterNut31 said:

Yeah that's probably me not watching wandavison showing haha. Used the wrong image in the video sorry for any confusion that's a mistake on my part. 

Like falconfan said should be the final outfit instead sorry 

4 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

@Brick Clicker is that an insider info? Or just speculation on your part? 

It's heavily hinted on Instagram and lego club news says it is who's been reliable in the past

6 minutes ago, Brick Clicker said:

It's heavily hinted on Instagram and lego club news says it is who's been reliable in the past

Thank you, but isn't that account just repost and compile available information mainly in legoleaks hashtag? 

But I can see the finale version Wanda included in the CMF is bound to happen yeah. I'm just curious because if the guy knows the some characters included, we might get the full list? 

5 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Thank you, but isn't that account just repost and compile available information mainly in legoleaks hashtag? 

But I can see the finale version Wanda included in the CMF is bound to happen yeah. I'm just curious because if the guy knows the some characters included, we might get the full list? 

I don't think he's ever been the source on a leak, so yeah I'm pretty sure he's just making an educated guess. Falconfan has hinted towards that Wanda variant so that's probably why he posted that.

I love Halloween Vision, but I would much prefer Spectral Vision for the cmf.  Same goes with Wanda.

Edited by hvader

Scarlet Witch (Episode 9 Outfit) - Implied by CM4Sci
Halloween/Comic Vision - Implied by Brick Clicker
Bucky - Implied by Torso leak

Three spots down, who else? :P A version of Agatha, Falcon, Zemo and Loki seem likely.

1 hour ago, Falconfan1414 said:

I think he meant to include the picture of wanda final outfit not the costume one 

So chances are Scarlet Witch (Episode 9 outfit), Comic/Halloween Vision and I'd guess Agatha with them saving 'White Vision' for if/when he appears later in the MCU.

6 hours ago, Bobby Drake said:

My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.

To be fair, it's Venom. Lego seems to like Venom, so chances are we'll get Venom using the new big fig style they are introducing with Thanos at some stage.

Edited by Scarilian

19 minutes ago, YetiZombie said:

I don't think he's ever been the source on a leak, so yeah I'm pretty sure he's just making an educated guess. Falconfan has hinted towards that Wanda variant so that's probably why he posted that.

Indeed. Oh well, I'd take CM4sci's comment as a source of truth in all of this, even though he said he already quit being an informant. 

They would probably reuse that hair and tiara mold if they do DS2 sets with Wanda. 

21 minutes ago, hvader said:

I love Halloween Vision, but I would much prefer Spectral Vision for the cmf.  Same goes with Wanda.

White Vision or we riot! 

4 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

I'm guessing TVA, but the presidential one in a CMF would mean we might finally get the helmet/hair combo!

Maybe we do get those two Lokis? I mean, it sort of fits with the theme of the show

3 hours ago, spiderfan2000 said:

I believe the ones that have been confirmed/hinted at so far are:

Spider-Man, Peter Parker, J. Jonah Jameson, Black Cat, Daredevil, Punisher, Venom, and Mysterio.

Falconfan seems to be indicating that Electro will not be included, but some form of the Sinister Six will be present.

Assuming the 14+ number is accurate, there's at least six more minifigures unaccounted for.

Where was Mysterio confirmed for the Bugle?

Edited by Bricknee

1 hour ago, Brick Clicker said:

Yeah that's probably me not watching wandavison showing haha. Used the wrong image in the video sorry for any confusion that's a mistake on my part. 

Like falconfan said should be the final outfit instead sorry 

Oh ok cool. Phew, you had me worried there for a sec.

i love the halloween costume  but would prefer the new one from ep 9.

btw i love your videos!

8 minutes ago, Bricknee said:

Where was Mysterio confirmed for the Bugle?

Mr Falcon posted it in his story the same style as Shocker but without x mark in it. - It's the first poster he shared, and then Shocker. 

5 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Wouldn’t count on Halloween vision just saying 

True that, I mean it's better if we have classic Vision than the meta joke halloween costume. And the White Vision is unique enough for CMF if they decided to include him.

My bold prediction for the CMF (unless anyone in the know wants to deny it lol) is that there will be two variants of Wanda and Vision each - 1950s Wanda, 1950s Vision, Finale Wanda, and White Vision. I feel like the 1950s variants of those characters are so recognizable and were featured so prominently in the marketing for the show (and likely the material they received early) that LEGO will try and take advantage of that. Plus, those figures in black and white would look awesome.

On the other hand, I'd really prefer to maximize the number of characters so I hope it doesn't happen.

I feel like we won't get White Vision and Scarlet Witch because the characters are bound to appear completely unchanged in the future. Then again, Dobby and sweater Robin, the same figures from the CMF, were included in a set with just a changed face.

8 minutes ago, Ralph Bohner said:

Hopping back from Westview to tell you that Vis might not be as new as you're hoping.

Who's that popsicle?

so this means White Vision is not included.