Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

sinister six line up always includes Doc Ock so i bet he will be in this set, probably the same one from the other sets this year, I bet mysterio will be the same as the one released this year as well, no electro means its down to pretty much: Kraven The Hunter, Scorpion, Vulture, Rhino, Sandman. Now if venom is in the sinsiter six in this case that leaves four spots. I still think there is a good shot for Kingpin because of daredevil and the now already existing mold from bald thanos

1 minute ago, Quicksilver838 said:

Whether it be a classic Gwen Stacy, or Ghost Spider in casual clothes, like the one from that LEGO cartoon, I just really want one to complete my Bridge Battle...

Too soon?

*oh2* always too soon lol. The one from LEGO Marvel Superheroes (green jacket, long hair) would be my ideal one but I'd take any version honestly.

https://legomarveldc.fandom.com/wiki/Gwen_Stacy

4 minutes ago, mgetz said:

sinister six line up always includes Doc Ock so i bet he will be in this set, probably the same one from the other sets this year, I bet mysterio will be the same as the one released this year as well, no electro means its down to pretty much: Kraven The Hunter, Scorpion, Vulture, Rhino, Sandman. Now if venom is in the sinsiter six in this case that leaves four spots. I still think there is a good shot for Kingpin because of daredevil and the now already existing mold from bald thanos

Kingpin's a big lad, but I wouldn't say he was bigfig scale. I'd say the Hagrid torso would be more effective.

8 minutes ago, mgetz said:

I hope they use the same building technique for Doc Ock's arms they used the recent mechs set, they should be huge so you can properly display him climbing the building.

5 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

I hope they use the same building technique for Doc Ock's arms they used the recent mechs set, they should be huge so you can properly display him climbing the building.

That would be ideal - prioritising display.

Judging by the new Loki trailer the most likely line-up for CMF series is definitely Loki (either TVA outfit or presidential one), Mobius M. Mobius (he kinda looks generic but he seems like an important character) and Sophia di Martino' character (possibly Lady Loki).

This series doesn't seem to have a villain, unless that's who Richard Grant is playing - if they revealed his design to Lego he might be there instead if one of those characters.

1 minute ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

This series doesn't seem to have a villain, unless that's who Richard Grant is playing - if they revealed his design to Lego he might be there instead if one of those characters.

There is a fan theory who the villain is :classic: I‘m putting it in spoiler tags since it might actually be true, but who knows after the Mephisto debacle :laugh_hard: 

The villain could be:

another, older version of Loki, possibly played by Richard E. Grant

Just now, Lego-Freak said:

There is a fan theory who the villain is :classic: I‘m putting it in spoiler tags since it might actually be true, but who knows after the Mephisto debacle :laugh_hard: 

The villain could be:

Reveal hidden contents

What if Grant is Mephisto? /s

11 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

The villain could be:

Reveal hidden contents

My guess;

Immortus

13 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

The villain could be:

Reveal hidden contents

This seems especially likely with them referring to him as a variant in the trailer. Something I would really love to see.

Can't really make much out for Loki, and other than his Vote Loki suit, not sure what else we'd see that should go in the CMF. Mobius (based on what we've seen thus far) only has casual basic clothing, and while the D+ series is 100% for us, kids need to be considered too. Maybe Loki and the villain are the only inclusions for his show, and we get an extra for FatWS or What If...?, as they both have plenty of bright costumes to offer

On The Daily Bugle, I expect to have Mac Gargan, either as Venom or Scorpion, since it was Jameson who was responsible for his becoming Scorpion in the first place.

25 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Judging by the new Loki trailer the most likely line-up for CMF series is definitely Loki (either TVA outfit or presidential one), Mobius M. Mobius (he kinda looks generic but he seems like an important character) and Sophia di Martino' character (possibly Lady Loki).

I'm guessing TVA, but the presidential one in a CMF would mean we might finally get the helmet/hair combo!

26 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

I'm definitely getting hannibal lector/darth maul S7/Zemo vibes from this show as Loki's a dangerous criminal but they need to work with him to stop a greater threat (timestreams or whatever according to the trailer), so it's possible that the villain is Loki himself or, if we're going with wandavision's "the protagonist commits crimes against humanity but it's ok because they were sad" precedent, the TVA themselves.

So I just want to give an update on the Bucky torso from a few days ago. It could be real after all...

So originally the torso was apparently from bricks and pieces as a replacement part so I emailed them asking if I could order some of the part for "a MOC" just to try and find out if it was legit or not and I quoted the aparrent part number for the torso. I've just recieved a response for them saying it is in the system but under a licensed part so unfortunately I cannot purchase any of them but this suggests its real as the ID is in the system to a torso so if it was fake nothing would show up and Lego customer service would of told me there are no results. 

So guess it's real after all...

Rather disappointing that Electro won't be included in the Daily Bugle.  Hopefully he'll be included somewhere next year.

It'd be fun if the Sinister Six lineup was the 90's Spider-Man Animated Series lineup of Doc Ock, Mysterio, Shocker, Rhino, Chameleon, and Scorpion, with Kingpin as the benefactor.

2 minutes ago, spiderfan2000 said:

Rather disappointing that Electro won't be included in the Daily Bugle.  Hopefully he'll be included somewhere next year.

Agreed. This would've been the perfect opportunity: he's scheduled to appear in No Way Home, and this could have been a way to build up the 'Me And The Boys' meme.

3 minutes ago, spiderfan2000 said:

It'd be fun if the Sinister Six lineup was the 90's Spider-Man Animated Series lineup of Doc Ock, Mysterio, Shocker, Rhino, Chameleon, and Scorpion, with Kingpin as the benefactor.

At least he'll probably be a figure in the No Way Home sets even if it ain't the classic version plus Jamie Foxx stated that his Electro would be a different color so MCU could make him look comic accurate like they did with Mysterio 

31 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

The villain could be:

Hide contents

Spoiler

Yes they are adapting/modifiying the comic arc with old Loki, where the younger Loki has to decide between becoming the god of lies or the god of stories persona. This way the protagonist Loki will have the chance to redeem himself like the original Loki in the Thor trilogy. We are most likely getting 4 variants of Loki in this series. Lady Loki is in both the teaser trailer and the trailer. And the TVA allows to introduce the concept of Kang as the next big bad in the MCU down the line

Lady Loki would also be a likely candidate since they are trying to include more female characters in the cmf these days.

Just now, MCU Spidey 2017 said:

At least he'll probably be a figure in the No Way Home sets even if it ain't the classic version plus Jamie Foxx stated that his Electro would be a different color so MCU could make him look comic accurate like they did with Mysterio 

Actually, seeing as Mysterio got a comic figure the year after he got a movie figure, maybe the same will happen with Electro and we'll get both.

Thinking about the potential lineup for the Daily Bugle, an ideal lineup for me at this point would be something along the lines of:

Spider-Man
Black Cat
Daredevil
Punisher
Jessica Jones (This is probably the only opportunity for her to get a minifigure)
Peter Parker
J. Jonah Jameson
Betty Brant
Robbie Robertson
Kingpin (Hagrid sized)
Elektra
Bullseye
Doc Ock
Venom
Mysterio
Rhino (bigfig, probable reuse of upcoming Thanos body with new head)
Shocker
Scorpion

That would add up to 16 regular minifigures, 1 Hagrid sized figure, and 1 bigfig, which doesn't seem unreasonable for a $300 set.

23 minutes ago, gedren_y said:

On The Daily Bugle, I expect to have Mac Gargan, either as Venom or Scorpion, since it was Jameson who was responsible for his becoming Scorpion in the first place.

Venom is 100% Eddie Brock

1 hour ago, Lego-Freak said:

The villain could be:

Hide contents

I love that theory! 

Just imagine if we got 3 Lokis in the CMF :laugh_hard:

14 minutes ago, spiderfan2000 said:

Thinking about the potential lineup for the Daily Bugle, an ideal lineup for me at this point would be something along the lines of:

Spider-Man
Black Cat
Daredevil
Punisher
Jessica Jones (This is probably the only opportunity for her to get a minifigure)
Peter Parker
J. Jonah Jameson
Betty Brant
Robbie Robertson
Kingpin (Hagrid sized)
Elektra
Bullseye
Doc Ock
Venom
Mysterio
Rhino (bigfig, probable reuse of upcoming Thanos body with new head)
Shocker
Scorpion

I sure hope it's Jessica Jones. She'd be perfect for this grounded, adult oriented setting.

Which minifigures we know so far will be in Dialga Bugle set? 

Also, i keep seeing CMF series here, it sounds like this wouldased on movie characters instead of comic ones? 

10 minutes ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Which minifigures we know so far will be in Dialga Bugle set? 

I believe the ones that have been confirmed/hinted at so far are:

Spider-Man, Peter Parker, J. Jonah Jameson, Black Cat, Daredevil, Punisher, Venom, and Mysterio.

Falconfan seems to be indicating that Electro will not be included, but some form of the Sinister Six will be present.

Assuming the 14+ number is accurate, there's at least six more minifigures unaccounted for.

Edited by spiderfan2000

3 minutes ago, spiderfan2000 said:

I believe the ones that have been confirmed/hinted at so far are:

Spider-Man, Peter Parker, J. Jonah Jameson, Black Cat, Daredevil, Punisher, Venom, and Mysterio.

Falconfan seems to be indicating that Electro will not be included.

Thanks! I was little confsu with some listings here. 

Boy, I’m staring to get excited as more info flooding in!