Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

2 minutes ago, Borex said:

The Sinister Six had more line-ups than only the classic one. I think they can give us all kind of villains related in that case. 
And Black Cat couldn’t be the only female character, right? That’s not a thing Lego would do nowadays. 

It is possible that the Black Cat is not the only female character. As for the Sinister Six: I think we will see the very first line-up of this team.

I'll throw my hat in with a prediction list...

1. Spider-Man
2. Peter Parker
3. Venom
4. Eddie Brock
5. JJJ
6. Betty Brant
7. Robbie Robertson
8. Black Cat
9. Daredevil
10. Punisher
11. Mysterio
12. Kraven
13. Doc Ock
14. Sandman
15. Vulture
16. Electro (New classic helmet mold)

My most wanted would be Kingpin, Ben Urich, and Phil Sheldon, but those seem entirely unlikely.

Just for the sake of argument, lets say the second building isnt Peter's appartment or Murdoc's office.

What could it be then?

5 minutes ago, PGBQW said:

Just for the sake of argument, lets say the second building isnt Peter's appartment or Murdoc's office.

What could it be then?

Murdock's office is closer to the Daily Bugle than Peter's apartment.

9 minutes ago, oxy220 said:

Murdock's office is closer to the Daily Bugle than Peter's apartment.

Yeah, but that means literally nothing because, again, Lego is going to make up the distribution anyway.

33 minutes ago, PGBQW said:

Yeah, but that means literally nothing because, again, Lego is going to make up the distribution anyway.

I understand, but the second building could be anything, even an ordinary store. But I'd like Murdock's office

I’m thinking 

Spider-Man

peter Parker 

Mary Jane 

JJJ

Eddie brock

Betty Brant 

Black Cat

Punisher 

Daredevil

Mysterio 

Classic Electro 

Doc Oc

Rhino or Lizard 

Kingpin 

Stan lee 

I think another building could be either a nelson and Murdock office or Peters apartment with a shop on the bottom floor  

we spoke a couple weeks ago about this potentially being a modular theme for marvel. What other locations would people want to see

My list of figs for the DB would be the following: 

1. Spider-Man
2. Peter Parker
3. J. Jonah Jameson
4. Robbie Robertson
5. Betty Brant
6. Ben Urich
7. Daredevil 
8. Punisher
9. Jessica Jones 
10. Luke Cage
11. Iron Fist
12. Black Cat 
13. Venom 
14. Green Goblin
15. Doctor Octopus
16. Electro
17. Vulture
18. Sandman
19. Mysterio
20. Kraven

When it comes to the villains I'll be happy with whoever, but I'm still holding out hope that the rest of the Defenders show up after that Jessica Jones/Jewel tease from a couple of days ago in that fake Bugle pic (I know it was April Fools, but still). 

I don't expect all of them to show up, but I imagine pretty much anyone who does show up will be on that list. 

1 hour ago, Donkeypunch said:

we spoke a couple weeks ago about this potentially being a modular theme for marvel. What other locations would people want to see

If Lego were to do more of these, aside from the standard suggestions (Avengers Tower, Sanctum Sanctorum, X-Mansion, Baxter Building) I think it would be cool to see like a Wakandan or Latverian Embassy, maybe one of the labs Peter's worked at/been associated with in the past, and perhaps the Bar With No Name as a side building somewhere? 

We haven't gotten a comics MJ since 2014, so I hope she's included in the set.

I wonder if they'll use baseplates or regular plates for the base of the buildings. I'd presume baseplates but I'd prefer plates for the city I'm building.

43 minutes ago, PGBQW said:

Well so long for Comic Book Electro

I like how Mr Fan1414 is doing this, but this is a strong disappointment. But I'm sure after getting long awaited heroes like Daredevil and Black Cat in this set (also Punisher), there must be an equal balance of at least a couple sought after villains

1 hour ago, Xcube said:

I would say that Betty Brant is probably 100% in the set

I hope there's more than just JJJ and Peter Parker in this massive office building, I'd argue Betty is maybe better known than Robbie Robertson, but both would be great

1 hour ago, Bricknee said:

Where did Falcon say there will be no Electro in the set?

Most likely, I think he hinted that there would be no Electro in the set.

No classic electro is a missed opportunity. But then again, maybe we don’t see the likes of the sinister six. Mysterio was also involved with the Maggia, so we’re talking Silvermane, Hammerhead, mr. negative then. A more gangster approach would fit for Punisher and Dare Devil of course. 
If we do get sinister six and it doesnt have classic electro in my opinion it is just wasting a spot for another figure.  

I think a second building w/ Nelson and Murdock and/or Alias Investigations Office would be a good fit.  More than that though I think a first floor jewelry store/bank/museum for Black Cat (or the other villains for that matter) to rob would be a nice. 

4 minutes ago, nintendude64 said:

Luckily the Iron Man fig on #legoleaks that just popped up is edited. Don't know it's a beg for attention or what.

So it's fake?

3 minutes ago, nintendude64 said:

Yep, almost certainly. They deleted it now too.

It's just that the helmet looks funny somehow