Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

3 minutes ago, Legocity2713 said:

I know for the DC one Lego put it up on their website for around $300. I think it was listed under both the DC and Minifigures theme tabs.

I definitely want a complete series but I’m not sure how I’ll go about it. Idk about feeling packs even when these come out.

I definitely don't wanna feel the packs, I just want a guaranteed full set and I don't mind duplicates. I heard from a long time ago that Lego will be doing both 36 and 72 packs. I'm interested to see what's the case for Marvel, hopefully we can still buy them on Shop@Home. 

1 minute ago, Legocity2713 said:

I definitely want a complete series but I’m not sure how I’ll go about it. Idk about feeling packs even when these come out.

If they are not boxed, best option is to feel OR to maybe attend a Lego store when they first release - sometimes they have the figures opened or sorted on the first day. At least they did near me last year.

Bricklink could work, but they'll likely be expensive. Scarlet Witch especially - though admittedly she may show up in the Doctor Strange 2 sets.

One of the nice parts for me is that they probably will use part of the molding budget to give us a great wanda hair/headdress piece 

15 minutes ago, Scarilian said:

we have also seemingly got confirmation we are getting Bucky included somewhere via Brick Clicker... so it does not really matter if the torso is legitimate or not if we are going to be getting) 

With that I was just speculating if that torso would of been legit then it would of confirmed one is coming as we knew the Disney+ set isn't based of that so it had to be coming elsewhere like the cmf :classic:

This whole situation was so confusing that I started getting a headache, but I’m glad that we have clarification now! 

The Disney+ set being based off of What If? is very surprising to me. I figured if there were to be a Disney+ series that Lego would skip covering, it would be that one. It’s a pleasant surprise and I’m excited to see the new Captain Peggy and Steve Rogers figures we get out of this! (I’m gonna guess that we’ll get a generic Hydra goon as an additional figure since we already know one is coming in the 4+ set.) I’m just a little perplexed as to why Lego is putting two very similar looking Marvel mechs out at the same time, but I’m excited for both nonetheless!

The CMF series being Disney+ based is a dream come true for me. I have really wanted Lego to make more products based off the original Disney+ content (for both Star Wars and Marvel) and I’m glad to have confirmation that the Marvel CMF series will be MCU related. It’s a safe bet that Wanda, Vision, Bucky, Falcon, and Loki will probably be included, and I can definitely see us getting an Agatha figure as well. If my prediction is correct, then that means we have another half of the CMF series to speculate about. Personally, I really want Zemo, US Agent, and White Vision figures but I’m excited to see what we end up getting and what particular versions of the likely characters we end up getting.

My hype for this summer Marvel wave continues to grow!

4 minutes ago, Brick Clicker said:

With that I was just speculating if that torso would of been legit then it would of confirmed one is coming as we knew the Disney+ set isn't based of that so it had to be coming elsewhere like the cmf :classic:

Dang :look: well thanks for clarifying it's not confirmed :classic:

Admittedly while Bucky has a new outfit, I'd rather get a different character than him so this potentially frees up a spot.

Was gonna say this earlier but then the torso leaked and, well, more fun to watch the pandemonium. :laugh_hard: But between a Sanctum Sanctorum (the DS movie one, not the IW set with the apartment) style diorama of the living room for WV, something like a truck scene (thinking Ep. 2) for TFatWS and a Steve Rogers WWII Iron Man style mech for What If...?, I'd say nothing sounds more Lego than a slightly differently designed, color swapped mech. :laugh:

And on the BC minifig (feels like a lifetime ago by now): In and of itself lacking, will definitely need the arms and legs from the Cat Costume Girl from the CMF Series 18. But hey, new character, not even venomized; always welcome.

Ambivalent on the CMF tbh: Wouldn't have been my first choice but it does ensure that we get D+ show minifigures while Lego don't have to produce sets for every single show.

Are we sure it's only 12 Minifigures? I'd like to think that themed CMFs would have more than the usual.

Also, possible characters:

Wandavision: Scarlet Witch, White Vision, Agatha, Monica, Jimmy

Falcon and the Winter Soldier: Falcon, Bucky, John Walker, Baron Zemo, Sharon Carter, Karli Morgenthau

Loki: Loki, M. M. Mobius

What If...?: T'Challa, Zombie Cap, Evil Dr. Strange, Watcher

24 minutes ago, 2lazeetomakeaname said:

New Bohner hint picture thing

If you are on about the stories - they are references to WandaVision, TF&TWS and Loki - with the fourth story being the reveal of the Disney+ CMF Series having characters from those three shows and 'What If'.

2 minutes ago, Buckethead said:

Are we sure it's only 12 Minifigures?

Earliest info we had on it was that 12 seemed like the most likely, but we did not get confirmation. Would work off '12' at the moment.

3 minutes ago, Buckethead said:

I'd like to think that themed CMFs would have more than the usual.

I doubt this will be the only CMF Disney+ Wave we get, this will open the floodgates and Lego will hopefully see the demand for Marvel figures.

It'd make sense for us to get a CMF Disney+ series every year, unless they change format and provide us with more Disney+ sets, but I think they have went with CMF as they likely realised it would make more sense to just provide the figures than attempt to replicate a location.

Disney+ CMF 2021: WandaVision, TF&TWS, Loki, What If season 1
Disney+ CMF 2022: Ms Marvel, Hawkeye, Moon Knight, She-Hulk
Disney+ CMF 2023: Secret Invasion, Iron Heart, Armor Wars, What If Season 2?

I’m glad the CMF is disney + stuff, I’m hyped to get Loki, Wandavision, and Falcon/WS figs. I’ll pass on What If unless the minifigures have cool parts. I’m surprised they made the set based on that, but I guess Lego probably got concept art for that show before the others (since it’s animated), so they probably made that one first.

Disney+ being the CMF is amazing. I'm happy without missing figures from previous films because they already doing Infinity Saga sets. So these shows from Disney+ series won't get left behind because of the CMF. Also this means they could go above and beyond with the design! (Give us those molds and arm printing!) I'm very excited for Wanda! Now all that cm4sci accidental information make sense! :wub_drool:

8 minutes ago, hvader said:

Is it confirmed that we are only getting 12? Is 16 possible at all? 

Hoping for the latter part. I mean we're lucky because of this we'll get atleast the main characters, but 12 is really low number if they wanna included some extra characters.

Good morning, everyone! I'm so excited about it. We'll get a cool Marvel CMF based on the Disney+ series, and a set of Disney+ set is a " What if...". It's just amazing.

Edited by oxy220

I’m no leaker or anything but I think it’s extremely likely that we will be getting a Kingpin in the Daily Bugle set. We have almost every single Spider-Man main villain in Lego form now with the confirmation of Black Cat yet still are waiting on a Comic book Electro, which might even come in the set. Kingpin also has many interactions with Daredevil and Punisher too, and with about 7 spots still left to fill, Kingpin is a very good bet. 

Edited by Bobby Drake
Add info

Rewatching this trailer:

We can rule out Captain Britain and Steve Rogers WWII Ironman because they are getting a set. 

The "What If" spot could give us T'Challa as Starlord. But this mean we still have a chance to get Chadwick likeness head! 

Two similar mechs might also suggest a new molded head, or something similar.  In theory the pilot is inserted in the torso, these models should not use the minifigure head ...

Edited by Legocentrico

2 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

We can rule out Captain Britain and Steve Rogers WWII Ironman because they are getting a set. 

The "What If" spot could give us T'Challa as Starlord. But this mean we still have a chance to get Chadwick likeness head! 

I think Star Lord T’Challa (Star Panther?) is almost guaranteed if the CMF does What If? It’s one of the ones we’ve known about since the series was announced, which means LEGO’s known about it just as long if not longer. Couple that with the fact that the Star Lord mask piece already exists and just needs to be recoloured, and there’s basically no reason and few better options for LEGO to put in the CMF, unless the CMF is all WandaVision/FatWS/Loki with no What If? representation.

Which personally makes me very happy. Star Lord T’Challa is the What If? episode that I’m most excited for, and I knew it was unlikely he’d ever be in LEGO form so I had resigned myself to disappointment and possibly customisation, but if this is actually happening then I’m really excited!

5 minutes ago, Legocentrico said:

Two similar mechs might also suggest a new molded head, or something similar.  In theory the pilot is inserted in the torso, these models should not use the minifigure head ...

For me it's not my ideal set, but if you come to think of it. They will still cover the other shows for the CMF series so it's a win win situation. If you're not a fan of the set you can't just pass and that's what I'm going to do. Lmao.

2 minutes ago, Fenghuang0296 said:

I think Star Lord T’Challa (Star Panther?) is almost guaranteed if the CMF does What If? It’s one of the ones we’ve known about since the series was announced, which means LEGO’s known about it just as long if not longer. Couple that with the fact that the Star Lord mask piece already exists and just needs to be recoloured, and there’s basically no reason and few better options for LEGO to put in the CMF, unless the CMF is all WandaVision/FatWS/Loki with no What If? representation.

Which personally makes me very happy. Star Lord T’Challa is the What If? episode that I’m most excited for, and I knew it was unlikely he’d ever be in LEGO form so I had resigned myself to disappointment and possibly customisation, but if this is actually happening then I’m really excited!

We'll see if they are going to use the old piece (I'm also curious about the Benatar set) if Starlord will have it in there.

The possibility of Chadwick's faceprint is revive and even more plausible. Please TLG, hear us we need it. Also a chance to honor our King. :blush:

3 minutes ago, bradreed715 said:

New mantis leaked. Looks good👍🏻

Still not a fan of her face. Ugh.