Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

Just now, YetiZombie said:

Fulcrum just posted that the CMF will be based on Disney+

Yup it will be. Will be a great seriesĀ 

Fulcrum has confirmed also that the set is based on 'What If' and focus around Agent Carter & Steve's Mech - so chances are it's similar to the Iron Monger Mech set (2 or 3 figures seem likely) piece count is 369.

The CMF series is apparently covering WandaVision, TF&TWS, Loki and What If

Edited by Scarilian

3 hours ago, joekrell5 said:

I can't be the only one that thinks this "community" of leakers and the cryptic hints they give areĀ kind of bizarre. I've been monitoring lego leaks for years and I understand that sometimes withholding certain information is necessary, but these leakers are talking about lego products here, not classified state secrets. I should probably just stay out of it haha.Ā 

I 100% agree with you. Kinda annoying tbh but I guess thatā€™s what they want

Suuuuper pumped! I really hope this sells well and becomes an ongoing series like Harry Potter, with how many Marvel Disney+ shows will be coming in the next few years.

I can't say I'm not disappointed that we won't get sets for D+ shows, I don't like how Lego just skips over the sets for these MCU properties... However, this is better than getting nothing so that's nice.Ā 

this is exciting, although 4 series seems like a lot of characters for a 12 minifigure series. I wonder if it'll be 3 from each series, or unevenly distributed.Ā 

Just now, GalacticHippo said:

this is exciting, although 4 series seems like a lot of characters for a 12 minifigure series. I wonder if it'll be 3 from each series, or unevenly distributed.Ā 

3 from each series is not bad if you think about it. WandaVision can be Scarlet Witch, Spectral Vision, and Agatha. F+WS can be Falcon, Bucky, and Zemo

well, today has been very interesting lol. I never would've thought the entire CMF wave could be Disney+ based. That full set sounds like a bit of a letdown, but hey, maybe the scene will be cool in the showĀ 

Does anyone know how to buy the complete boxĀ for the cmf? Considering doing that for this series

Just now, hvader said:

3 from each series is not bad if you think about it. WandaVision can be Scarlet Witch, Sļ»æpectralļ»æ Vision, and Agatha. F+WS can be Falcon, Bucky, and Zemo

You're right, I guess I was hoping we might get some of the supporting characters like Monica Rambeau,Ā John Walker, or Karli. Oh well, a whole CMF series is still a very positive step!

I wonder what lineup we could see for theĀ Disney+ series.Ā  Should we expect equal minifigures from each of the four series?Ā  If so, my picks for a 12 minifigure series would be:

WV: Scarlet Witch, Agatha Harkness, SpectralĀ Vision

TFATWS: Falcon, Bucky, Zemo

Loki: Loki (obviously), possibly Mobius and one other

What If?: Star-Lord (T'Challa), Zombie Captain America, Dark Doctor Strange

Edited by spiderfan2000

1 minute ago, spiderfan2000 said:

I wonder what lineup we could see for theĀ Disney+ series.Ā  Should we expect equal minifigures from each of the four series?Ā  If so, my picks for a 12 minifigure series would be:

WV: Scarlet Witch, Agatha Harkness, White Vision

TFATWS: Falcon, Bucky, Zemo

Loki: Loki (obviously), possibly Mobius and one other

What If?: Star-Lord (T'Challa), Zombie Captain America, Dark Doctor Strange

This is a fantastic lineup, would love that

2 minutes ago, hvader said:

This is a fantastic lineup, would love that

I know CM4SCI mentioned something about it not happening but if US Agent isnā€™t one of the figures imma be real sad

Just now, doclord said:

I think US Agent as a figure will be postponed for the eventual Thunderbolts movie or series.

Oh there you go. Thatā€™d be awesome

5 minutes ago, bradreed715 said:

I 100% agree with you. Kinda annoying tbh but I guess thatā€™s what they want

They can be needlessly crypticĀ sometimes, but we love ā€˜em and itā€™s all in good fun. Ā I genuinely think the leakers build more anticipation from fans than any marketing campaign Lego can cook upĀ *cough*Ā @AshnflashĀ *cough*

Iā€™ve seen leakers in other communities get huge egos and go onĀ power trips, but thatā€™s definitely not the case here.

...except for when it comes to this yearā€™s Harry Potter sets. Ā From what Iā€™ve heard, theyā€™re being tortured over there XD

2 minutes ago, Portal Out said:

They can be needlessly crypticĀ sometimes, but we love ā€˜em and itā€™s all in good fun. Ā I genuinely think the leakers build more anticipation from fans than any marketing campaign Lego can cook upĀ *cough*Ā @AshnflashĀ *cough*

Iā€™ve seen leakers in other communities get huge egos and go onĀ power trips, but thatā€™s definitely not the case here.

...except for when it comes to this yearā€™s Harry Potter sets. Ā From what Iā€™ve heard, theyā€™re being tortured over there XD

Oh manšŸ˜‚yeah Iā€™ve given up on following the Harry Potter leaks

32 minutes ago, admiral_typhoon said:

Fulcrum just confirmed the D+ set is Cap Carter + Steve's suit! I was right!Ā :grin:

As a huge fan of the Agent Carter series, I am ecstatic that Peggy is finally getting some LEGO love. And withĀ the Iron Monger set coming in June, it looks like we could beĀ getting two versions of the MarkĀ 1Ā to add to our hall of armour in the space of three months

Edited by Iron Brute

Time to speculate :tongue:

marvel-what-if-images-peggy-carter-14-60

Chances are the 'What If' set is just going to be a slightly smaller version of the Iron Monger set. The piece count is lower which is interesting.

• Agent Carter
  • Captain America/Steve Rodgers
  • Unknown figure serving as a rival character for them to fight

Moving onto the WandaVision/TF&TWS/Loki/What If inspired CMF Series, my picks are the following:

1. Scarlet Witch (New Crown/Episode 9 costume)
  2. White Vision
  3. Agatha Harkness (Includes Darkhold)
  4. Falcon (Wings, new outfit and Redwing Drone piece)
  5. Bucky (Includes Shield)
  6. Zemo (Mask/Helmet)
  7. Loki (Hair/Crown molded piece)
  8. Villain from Loki
  9. Supporting character from Loki
  10. Black Panther as Starlord (Star Lord Mask variant)
  11. The Watcher
  12. Howard The Duck

I'm taking the disappointment from sources about the lack of a US Agent figure to mean that it's unlikely he's in the CMF series :shrug_oh_well: I've disregarded Zombie Cap because most the torso is undamaged and it'd probably wind up like the spoilered image below (in which case it'd just be a new head piece and nothing else) and while Evil Doctor Strange is interesting his costume is effectively the same just in a different lighting because his red chaos magic. I think Black Panther as Starlord would allow for a unique costume and for them to give us a T'Challa head piece along with a variant of Starlords' helmet, even if personally I find that to be the weakest concept being explored in 'What If'. I don't feel any character we have seen from Loki so far would be suited for the CMF series, they all look kinda bland - though we have rumors of characters such as Kid Loki, Lady Loki and Loki namedropping Heimdall so any of those would be welcome - especially Heimdall.

Spoiler

lucas-schultz-lego-captain-america-what-

Ā 

Edited by Scarilian

4 minutes ago, Iron Brute said:

As a huge fan of the Agent Carter series, I am ecstatic that Peggy is finally getting some LEGO love. With the Iron Monger set coming in June, it looks like we could me getting two versions of the MarkĀ 1Ā to add to our hall of armour in the space of three months

In what sense are Iron Monger and WWII Iron Man versions of the Mark 1? Sure, Monger was made out of the Mark 1, but WWII is completely separate. (Iā€™m probably still going to see if itā€™ll fit in my Hall of Armour though.)

michael_bricks_f0rever proved it's possible to fake the Bucky torso image. Still could be real, but it's more doubtable now.

1 minute ago, gedren_y said:

michael_bricks_f0rever proved it's possible to fake the Bucky torso image. Still could be real, but it's more doubtable now.

Yeah, would kinda forget about that honestly. We'll know sooner or later and we have more to speculate on with the CMF series - we have also seemingly got confirmation we are getting Bucky included somewhere via Brick Clicker... so it does not really matter if the torso is legitimate or not if we are going to be getting a figure regardless.

5 minutes ago, Fenghuang0296 said:

In what sense are Iron Monger and WWII Iron Man versions of the Mark 1? Sure, Monger was made out of the Mark 1, but WWII is completely separate. (Iā€™m probably still going to see if itā€™ll fit in my Hall of Armour though.)

Perhaps they meant the similar heads? Both are very similar to the Mark 1 and likely use that as inspiration for the design. The 'What If' version is likely Howard's first Iron Man suit, or a variant of it given the 'C-15' marking.

34 minutes ago, hvader said:

Does anyone know how to buy the complete boxĀ for the cmf? Considering doing that for this series

I know for the DC one Lego put it up on their website for around $300.Ā I think it was listed under both the DC and Minifigures theme tabs.

I definitely want a complete series but Iā€™m not sure how Iā€™ll go about it. Idk about feeling packs even when these come out.