Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

2 minutes ago, ToaDraco said:

Since this seems to be legit and leakers still aren't ruling out Wandavision, could that mean that one or both appear in the cmf or perhaps the D+ set isn't just one show but might be an amalgamation that includes accurate costume designs but the set itself isn't tied to any particular series or scene like the sets we've come to expect from Marvel over the years? A la Endgame sets.

It's not based on multiple shows.

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

I love it, Marvel Legends line were leaked few days ago. If this is true I can't wait to have Zemo and new Falcon Finale costume' 

This series has so much minfigure potential. Falcon (both suits), Bucky, Zemo, John Walker (both suits), Flag Smasher and Sharon.

I certainly could see that we'd get a set with Falcon, Bucky, Zemo and Flag Smasher and then for example give us second suit for Falcon and John Walker in CMF.

Paul Selley just confirmed that Bucky's torso is not from the Disney+ set.

Does that confirm his inclusion in CMF?

Oh boy this is really confusing. My heart can’t take this...

at this point I don’t even care if the figures are sets or CMF anymore, I just want the figs

Edited by hvader

I like how all these people with info probably see leaks inside catalogs or something, or they are 3 degrees of separation away from the actual source, and still hide the info like Lego is going to find them.

1 minute ago, Legocity2713 said:

I like how all these people with info probably see leaks inside catalogs or something, or they are 3 degrees of separation away from the actual source, and still hide the info like Lego is going to find them.

If we have all our info all at once would be a very boring gap of no news rather than it being spread out over a time period

12 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Fulcrum reposted this image saying that we are "closer of knowing the truth".

I dunno man, maybe Fulcrum knows something from the sets but with what happened to the information of helmet/cowl - Black Panther turns out wrong, I'll take everything he says as grain of salt. I'm not discrediting him, still thanks for those information maybe he is riding the hype for the new torso leak.

So by process of elimination - it's not from the set or the CMF - could it be from a polybag releasing with the June wave? Or it's fake lol

Edited by YetiZombie

I feel like the situation may have gotten a little more confusing than it should. I’ll hold my judgment until I see actual leaks

Edited by hvader

1 minute ago, YetiZombie said:

So by process of elimination - it's not from the set or the CMF - could it be from a polybag releasing with the June wave?

Or another accessory pack later in the year. The Pork Grind one came from nowhere

5 minutes ago, YetiZombie said:

So by process of elimination - it's not from the set or the CMF - could it be from a polybag releasing with the June wave? Or it's fake lol

Since when is it confirmed not to be coming in the Disney plus august set?

Let's say Bucky is coming. IF it's true do you guys think we should get a new faceprint or just the same as IW Bricktober pack? It is retired already? I think so. I hope they won't give us Poe Dameron's face.

2 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Let's say Bucky is coming. IF it's true do you guys think we should get a new faceprint or just the same as IW Bricktober pack? It is retired already? I think so. I hope they won't give us Poe Dameron's face.

Poe’s face is exactly what I was afraid they’d give us. Would prefer the Bricktober face 

Edited by hvader

55 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Well it still could be the CMF.

Actually, I think you can't order CMF pieces from Missing Pieces, can you?

What confuses me more is all the leakers who know (or act like they now?) what the CMF or the Disney+ set are based on, yet they can't clear up that confusion. 

It's a simple question, is Bucky coming in one of those sets? If he is, problem solved. If he's not, then there's either a mysterious set (promotional or not) or the leak is fake.

2 minutes ago, PGBQW said:

Actually, I think you can't order CMF pieces from Missing Pieces, can you?

But he supposedly never ordered it

2 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

It's a simple question, is Bucky coming in one of those sets? If he is, problem solved. If he's not, then there's either a mysterious set (promotional or not) or the leak is fake.

They're probably not at liberty to answer this definitively (yet), so we should be patient. Childish landino already said it isn't coming from the set though, so take that as you will

16 minutes ago, YetiZombie said:

They're probably not at liberty to answer this definitively (yet), so we should be patient. Childish landino already said it isn't coming from the set though, so take that as you will

Yeah Paul Seeley said the same, so it's definitely not the set. And if there's no Bucky in the set that confirms it's not based on TFaTWS, so it really came down to either Loki or What If...?.

I don’t think it’s been nearly discussed enough how inaccurate Black Cat looks without her cleavage lol

Joking aside, I really like the Black Cat minifig. I don’t mind the reuse of the hairpiece and I’m not surprised we’re seeing that hairpiece again. I think her cat mask is accurate. I have some beef with the torso, though. There’s no way that’s the final design, right? I’m kidding about the cleavage part but she’s gotta be showing a little skin in that area on the torso, just like the video games.