Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

And this backs up CM4sci comments not being able to get US Agent figure.

Bucky, Sam and Zemo sure bets. 

Just now, Falconfan1414 said:

This is worse then people realize if it’s legit 

What, the source of the torso (set or elsewhere) or Lego's inevitable reaction to it getting out?

1 minute ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

What do you mean?

Not the typical leak someone stole or bought the item early, but this means it's internal error on their part (LEGO group itself)

1 minute ago, SpiderJazz said:

Not the typical leak someone stole or bought the item early, but this means it's internal error on their part (LEGO group itself)

LEGO leaking something themselves? What a novel concept! Oh wait they have been doing this a lot lately! Eternals sets anyone?

8 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

This is worse then people realize if it’s legit 

Because we are not getting wandavision 

3 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Not exactly 

Is it because lego leaked themselves as previously mentioned. I didn't see that comment until after I posted 

6 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

Are we sure it's not just a well-done custom? Because this has to be in the top 3 of weirdest leaks we've had so far :laugh:

I've been into custom for a long time not that I'm saying I'm an expert but the torso (render) is just a subtle design that really translates Bucky's outfit into minifigure form. If it's an edit it's a damn good one. Customizers tends to overly done a design. They do it perfect this one is like official type of figure (Well if it's true then it is really official lol)

10 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

So I guess that's the confirmation of what the Disney+ set is, unless any reliable leaker denies it.

Wouldn't be so sure of that.

12 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

Are we sure it's not just a well-done custom? Because this has to be in the top 3 of weirdest leaks we've had so far :laugh:

The torso is printed on paper on a lego sheet from bricks and pieces style of document so seems legit...

3 minutes ago, Trainfan20 said:

I just saw on stud's story that the torso is not from the Disney plus set? Not sure what is going on here

Polybag? A secret second D+ set? :wacko:

Since this seems to be legit and leakers still aren't ruling out Wandavision, could that mean that one or both appear in the cmf or perhaps the D+ set isn't just one show but might be an amalgamation that includes accurate costume designs but the set itself isn't tied to any particular series or scene like the sets we've come to expect from Marvel over the years? A la Endgame sets.

Edited by ToaDraco

3 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

God this is very confusing figuring out if this is legit

If you are stumped then we are all screwed! lol 

10 minutes ago, Trainfan20 said:

Because we are not getting wandavision 

Well as far as we know we're getting Wanda in CMF.

I love it, Marvel Legends line were leaked few days ago. If this is true I can't wait to have Zemo and new Falcon Finale costume'