Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

Falconfan's latest IG story heavily implies that the info is true. This is fun lol

Edited by YetiZombie

So this raises the question: what is the Disney + set if the cmf is what Ralph Bohner (obligatory “huh”) said is true?

Edited by Brickroll

2 minutes ago, YetiZombie said:

Falconfan's latest IG story heavily implies that the info is true. This is fun lol

Who ever said it was for that 

14 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

He who shall not be named managed to survive for quite a while though, so there are some exceptions :laugh:

Well at least now we know that there are people, even ones who are on this forum, that know what those sets are based on. So that means that a person like... that wouldn't be able to do what he did.

5 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

No one, and that's the problem of cryptic hints.

Unless it's not a hint at all, but then I don't see why someone would randomly put an image of Cap's shield lol.

So the Disney plus set and the minfigure series are either fatws or wandavision but the minifig series could have characters from both series. So cryptic lol

I'll give Bohner a shot. I think he knows something. But like what I have said before, he won't be here for a long time. After this wave, he's gone.

16 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

You deleted it since I posted that so 🤷‍♂️, either way the speculation is fun 😁

18 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Unless it's not a hint at all, but then I don't see why someone would randomly put an image of Cap's shield lol.

It was a story after that, a cartoon of a person digging towards a diamond in the ground. I took it as us getting close to the real info. But he deleted it so who knows lol

Edited by YetiZombie

16 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Well at least now we know that there are people, even ones who are on this forum, that know what those sets are based on. So that means that a person like... that wouldn't be able to do what he did.

No one, and that's the problem of cryptic hints.

hey i agree with you on this one. Mayne he just likes cap's shield guys

Edited by bradreed715

1 minute ago, Ralph Bohner said:

No one's ever really gone.

You’re funny.

Funny thing that I remember after we talk about potential information of Cm4sci saying we won't get US agent. He took down the story and posted another one saying don't treat him as a source that he left the game long time ago. So someone here has been in contact or maybe he's still a lurker. 

33 minutes ago, Trainfan20 said:

So the Disney plus set and the minfigure series are either fatws or wandavision but the minifig series could have characters from both series. So cryptic lol

I wouldn't go as far as to say that the Disney+ set is based on either of those.

WandaVision shouldn't even be considered a possibility now, for various reasons like no interesting build or the fact that they'd reveal it right after that.

TFaTWS seems like the most logical one, but today @Falconfan1414 said something like "I wouldn't be so sure", but whatever he meant.

Loki seems like also a logical option, because it will definitely be the most watched Disney+ series, but as far as we know (for now at least) there doesn't seem to be any new and colourful characters apart from Loki himself.

What If...?, on the other hand, seems like the most likely option from Lego's perspective - colourful, well known characters and various interesting builds, vehicles, mehcs or whatever.

The rest of the series are late 2021 so I wouldn't count on them.

Anyways, I'd say it's like 10% for WV, 25% for TFaTWS, 30% for Loki and 35% for What If...?, but that's just me.

3 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

I wouldn't go as far as to say that the Disney+ set is based on either of those.

WandaVision shouldn't even be considered a possibility now, for various reasons like no interesting build or the fact that they'd reveal it right after that.

TFaTWS seems like the most logical one, but today @Falconfan1414 said something like "I wouldn't be so sure", but whatever he meant.

Loki seems like also a logical option, because it will definitely be the most watched Disney+ series, but as far as we know (for now at least) there doesn't seem to be any new and colourful characters apart from Loki himself.

What If...?, on the other hand, seems like the most likely option from Lego's perspective - colourful, well known characters and various interesting builds, vehicles, mehcs or whatever.

The rest of the series are late 2021 so I wouldn't count on them.

Anyways, I'd say it's like 10% for WV, 25% for TFaTWS, 30% for Loki and 35% for What If...?, but that's just me.

Yeah my money is on the CMF being based on WandaVision/FATWS/Loki and the set being based in What If...?

5 minutes ago, YetiZombie said:

Yeah my money is on the CMF being based on WandaVision/FATWS/Loki and the set being based in What If...?

You know, I honestly hope that they just include characters from Disney+ series, but don't base it fully around it if it's just those 3 series.

If What If...? comes into play then yeah, and if Ms. Marvel and Hakweye are also there then yes please.

Instagram User @Legohmd requested a replacement part from Lego Customer Service and it seems like they offered to send a substitute torso that looks like it's from an upcoming TFATWS set.

Sheeez guys. For those who have IG. Check @LEGOHMD story now!

Just now, Brick Cucumber said:

Instagram User @Legohmd requested a replacement part from Lego Customer Service and it seems like they offered to send a substitute torso that looks like it's from an upcoming TFATWS set.

Not that it changes the important information but it's actually a friend of him is the one who contacted the Lego Customer Service also received a different item. (Jay Ninjago from this latest wave) 

That is the most unusual leak I've ever seen, I swear.

I guess that points towards the Disney+ set being based on TFaTWS as it's coming earlier than the CMF? I dunno.

Now we know what the Disney+ Marvel set is at least

Well it still could be the CMF.

Just now, THELEGOBATMAN said:

That is the most unusual leak I've ever seen, I swear.

I guess that points towards the Disney+ set being based on TFaTWS as it's coming earlier than the CMF? I dunno.

I think we can definitely rule out the CMF. Lego support isn't able to send out or organise replacement parts from CMF Series' from what I remember.

I think we can definitely rule out the CMF. Lego support isn't able to send out or organise replacement parts from CMF Series' from what I remember.

Oh, that I didn't know.

So I guess that's the confirmation of what the Disney+ set is, unless any reliable leaker denies it.