Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

14 minutes ago, admiral_typhoon said:

$20

And honestly I agree with you there - I'd love if they really take the chance to give us variant spidermen mech suits, even more so if they give us the few mechs that are actually comic canon like SP//DR, Leopardon, and VEN#m.

The 2 things we know LEGO Marvel loves: mechs and Venom... So why are they avoiding the few mechs that actually exist in the comics? People know about SP//dr thanks to ITSV. And there's so many opportunities to give us different versions of Venom that don't need to mean anything to casual fans or kids, but to us would be recognised as Mac Gargan's Venom, or even Angelo Fortunato. Had to look up VEN#m, but that would be so much cooler than whatever that was in the Spider Jet

Usually the blurry leaks tend to be immediately noticeable as fake, but someone in the usual place just posted a blurry pic of daredevil and punisher minifigs, and they seem believable enough. But what do others think?

3 minutes ago, admiral_typhoon said:

Usually the blurry leaks tend to be immediately noticeable as fake, but someone in the usual place just posted a blurry pic of daredevil and punisher minifigs, and they seem believable enough. But what do others think?

Don't buy it. I have no trust for accounts that post blurry leaks as their only post

Also put next to that Spider Man, the red on Daredevil looks slightly brighter than normal LEGO red

The most realistic thing about them is Daredevil not having printed legs lmao

1 hour ago, Quicksilver838 said:

Wow, good eye.  Leak season is particularly bad in terms of fakes this year (especially on Instagram).  I've already fallen for one fake this week, so I'm just going to rely on word of mouth from you guys from now on lol.

Um, I am not really following this thread very close.....

But I heard there is a rumor that there would be a D2C set, Daily Bugle, right? 

2 minutes ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Um, I am not really following this thread very close.....

But I heard there is a rumor that there would be a D2C set, Daily Bugle, right? 

yes, with reveal/release sometime between now and May.

21 minutes ago, admiral_typhoon said:

Falcon said he isn't so sure, that it could possibly release later in like June or July 

45 minutes ago, admiral_typhoon said:

23 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

Falcon said he isn't so sure, that it could possibly release later in like June or July 

Ok, thanks. Is there something else, like price, piece count, minfigures, etc?

32 minutes ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

3 rumored figs are Dare Devil, Punisher, and Venom. That tidbit comes from reliable leakers. Also we've known about the price for a while now, $299.99

57 minutes ago, Portal Out said:

Wow, good eye.  Leak season is particularly bad in terms of fakes this year (especially on Instagram).  I've already fallen for one fake this week, so I'm just going to rely on word of mouth from you guys from now on lol.

There's far too many at this point so I'd advise anyone reading this to follow only the trustworthy accounts you know, or ask if you need to know who, because #legoleaks is an absolute #£&@ show. Only trust the leaks on #legoleaks when everyone starts talking about them on here

25 minutes ago, Bobby Drake said:

These are the fake figs, correct?

Correcto

6 minutes ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

$300, no piece count yet, only know of Spider Man and Venom, though J Jonah Jameson is a really safe bet, and Daredevil and Punisher are heavily rumoured

17 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

There's far too many at this point so I'd advise anyone reading this to follow only the trustworthy accounts you know, or ask if you need to know who, because #legoleaks is an absolute #£&@ show. Only trust the leaks on #legoleaks when everyone starts talking about them on here

Correcto

$300, no piece count yet, only know of Spider Man and Venom, though J Jonah Jameson is a really safe bet, and Daredevil and Punisher are heavily rumoured

Black Cat teased by Fulcrum

6 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

Ohhh the Bugle set is getting even better

29 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

3 rumored figs are Dare Devil, Punisher, and Venom. That tidbit comes from reliable leakers. Also we've known about the price for a while now, $299.99

24 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

Thanks! These rumored figures sound little interesting to me. I mean, sure it’s still not confirmed yet but Punsiher, Daredevil, Venom along with Spider-Man are pretty neat. 

If I remember correctly, that set would be comic-styled, right? 

1 hour ago, TOTDForever said:

A lot of rumours/sources still saying May release should be happening so we'll have to see what happens 

24 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

Wow. This set really is going to be the definitive Spider-Man set, isn’t it?

11 minutes ago, Brick Clicker said:

A lot of rumours/sources still saying May release should be happening so we'll have to see what happens 

Still going off May due to Lego_Fulcrum.

Okay, just wondering: Since every venom minifigure looks the same, how do they know that venom comes in the Bugle set?

Maybe it looks different enough? New venom?

25 minutes ago, PGBQW said:

Okay, just wondering: Since every venom minifigure looks the same, how do they know that venom comes in the Bugle set?

Maybe it looks different enough? New venom?

If we get a new version, I personally would hope for the Mac Gargan Venom.

Either way, the Bugle continues to sound more and more promising.  It's looking increasingly more likely that the Ultimate Bridge Battle will finally be dethroned as the best Spider-Man set (at least in my opinion)

I do hope the build itself uses the Flatiron Building design, as I think that would make for a more interesting looking set overall.  We do have precedent for movie designs making their way into otherwise non-movie sets (Rhino from 76037, and Mysterio's drones from 76174 being the most notable examples)

Edited by spiderfan2000

23 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

It should release before June 31st. Looks like you could expect a May vip June first regular release 

Woah June 1st is going to be ungodly expensive for marvel fans.

Perhaps not the best way to measure it, but it was roughly a 10 day gap between the latest D2C (Discovery shuttle)'s reveal and release, so if we're looking towards a May VIP release for the Bugle then I guess we could expect the reveal towards the latter half of April.

Also if it matches with the reveal/release of the IS sets then at this point we could also be expecting some GWP to go with either the Bugle or the MCU sets?