Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

40 minutes ago, YetiZombie said:

Not sure about a stand for the minifigs (although I'd assume they would include a stand for them), but Promobricks said there won't be a plaque.

I thought they said it will come with a plaque 

2 minutes ago, Unknown Jedi Master said:

I thought they said it will come with a plaque 

In the video, they said it would come with a stand for the ship but no UCS style plaque

26 minutes ago, living_off_lego said:

what video

Hopefully it's okay to post this. The auto-translation wasn't 100% clear, but someone on here confirmed that they said it won't come with a plaque.

EDIT: Actually, it's clear because the text in the video says "ohne plakette", which translates to "Without plaque"

Edited by YetiZombie

14 minutes ago, YetiZombie said:

Hopefully it's okay to post this. The auto-translation wasn't 100% clear, but someone on here confirmed that they said it won't come with a plaque.

EDIT: Actually, it's clear because the text in the video says "ohne plakette", which translates to "Without plaque"

thanks

6 minutes ago, Unknown Jedi Master said:

Do you think we will get a new Iron Man MK 85 or will they reuse the one from 2019? 

I'd hope they give us a new one with at least arm printing but i can see them reusing the one from the Compound set

Judging the current figures that has been leaked so far, I doubt they reuse figures from 2019 sets, they even made a new head for Chitauri. I mean that's the least expectation. 

It's gonna be updated with arm printing or a new one that is battle damaged.

Just now, josh_a_123 said:

I'd hope they give us a new one with at least arm printing but i can see them reusing the one from the Compound set

If they've given us a new Chitauri, they'll give us a new MK85. Can't see any reused figures in this wave

9 minutes ago, Unknown Jedi Master said:

Do you think we will get a new Iron Man MK 85 or will they reuse the one from 2019? 

With the amount of new figures we're getting I kinda hope it's a reuse. The 2019 figure was fine, no need to put even more budget into a new version atm.

3 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

If they've given us a new Chitauri, they'll give us a new MK85. Can't see any reused figures in this wave

that's true tbf, and the Chitauri was one i thought was almost certain they'd reuse

Am i the only one that's sorta hoping that Tony will have some new face prints?

Edited by josh_a_123

Dual molded arms with printing and that 2019 figure will be perfect, just not that exposed pearl gold arm also probably try to fix the gold printing on the legs to match the face plate and arm.

Does anyone think we might get a new mold for the microfigure? It might be unnecessary, but I think if they do the new mold for bigfigs they might make a piece that can connect to the top of microfigures.

That's too much. I don't see the need for a new one, but can you please enlighten me with your idea? What would you want to be included in the microfigure? 

Just now, Brickroll said:

Does anyone think we might get a new mold for the microfigure? It might be unnecessary, but I think if they do the new mold for bigfigs they might make a piece that can connect to the top of microfigures.

probably not because if lego didn't make a new mold for any of the micro figures in the microscale Hogwarts, (that was a 400 dollar D2C)I don't think that they'll make a new mold for Antman, though it is possible 

top 10 things I'm most excited about this summer (for marvel)

• 1. UCS style benator
  • 2.Luis's van (brown van)
  • 3.battle-damaged iron man??
  • 4.black panther dragon flyer 
  • 5.venom bust
  • 6.Thanos w/ rotatable head
  • 7.UCS infinity gauntlet 
  • 8.all of the shang chi sets 
  • 9.the advent calendar (it's kind of a summer release bcs it comes out on sep1st)
  • 10.Disney plus set 

I'm stoked for this wave and everything so far sounds very promising but keep in mind that we're talking about LEGO Marvel here, a theme known for a lack of prints and cutting a lot of corners. I want things like an Iron Man with dualmolded arms/legs, armprinting and so on as much as the next person but if that's how high expectations are there's bound to be a lot of disappointment when the sets get revealed. 

52 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

That's too much. I don't see the need for a new one, but can you please enlighten me with your idea? What would you want to be included in the microfigure? 

Not much, but I wish they had different head shapes since it’s kind of weird with the same top for all of them. It’s also because more Ant Man is always better, and he could use a new design.

I really doubt this would happen though, like 0.5% chance, I just think it would be neat.

Edited by Brickroll

5 minutes ago, Brickroll said:

Not much, but I wish they had different head shapes since it’s kind of weird with the same top for all of them. It’s also because more Ant Man is always better, and he could use a new design.

I really doubt this would happen though, like 0.5% chance, I just think it would be neat.

Ohhh, so like if a figure wears helmet it should be in the microfig too, in Antman's case should have 2 antenna piece for his ears? Yeah that would be cool but I don't think it's necessary.

On the topic of Mk85, what are the chances we get 2 variants: 1 battle/gauntlet damaged one in the final battle set, and one new normal one in the Sanctuary 2 set?

2 minutes ago, admiral_typhoon said:

On the topic of Mk85, what are the chances we get 2 variants: 1 battle/gauntlet damaged one in the final battle set, and one new normal one in the Sanctuary 2 set?

idk maybe lego would do a battle-damaged ironman but I don't know how they would do the infinity stones but other than that I think there a pretty good chance 

25 minutes ago, living_off_lego said:

top 10 things I'm most excited about this summer (for marvel)

• 1. UCS style benator
  • 2.Luis's van (brown van)
  • 3.battle-damaged iron man??
  • 4.black panther dragon flyer 
  • 5.venom bust
  • 6.Thanos w/ rotatable head
  • 7.UCS infinity gauntlet 
  • 8.all of the shang chi sets 
  • 9.the advent calendar (it's kind of a summer release bcs it comes out on sep1st)
  • 10.Disney plus set 

It's Benatar, based on the singer Pat Benatar. 

11 minutes ago, admiral_typhoon said:

Can be done, but I see the Sanctuary 2 can be just the 2019 figure with new arm printing details. 

1 hour ago, Brickroll said:

I would rather they use the budget to make a new wasp microfig with molded wings

Edited by Surge