Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

Kingwong posted a bunch of tail pieces from lego crocodile in his IG shaping up like a star, someone commented Godzilla and another one is Starro.

Probably an indication of lizard figure in the D2C?

Edited by SpiderJazz
Correct information

Yeah I'm thinking it's lizard's tail which will attach to a peg on his back

It doesn't share starro's colour scheme

9 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Kingwong posted a bunch of tails from lizard man in his IG looking like a star, someone commented Godzilla and another one is Starro.

But did they forger that the figure itself came from LIZARD man few years ago. What are the odds for a lizard figure in the D2C?

Doesn't change the meaning of the picture much but those are crocodile tails, the piece used on Lizard Man looks way different. 

11 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Kingwong posted a bunch of tails from lizard man in his IG looking like a star, someone commented Godzilla and another one is Starro.

But did they forger that the figure itself came from LIZARD man few years ago. What are the odds for a lizard figure in the D2C?

Those are actually the crocodile tail piece

https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=18906&name=Alligator / Crocodile Tail with Hole&category=[Animal, Body Part]#T=C

1 minute ago, Guyon2002 said:

Doesn't change the meaning of the picture much but those are crocodile tails, the piece used on Lizard Man looks way different. 

1 minute ago, Quicksilver838 said:

Oof my bad. Let's forget about this. Hahahaha. We're not getting Lizard. Lmao.

I corrected my post to lessen the confusion.

13 minutes ago, living_off_lego said:

do summer sets usually get preliminary leaked bcs I don't remember any images from my memory

There were no preliminary images of the Marvel summer sets.

1 hour ago, SpiderJazz said:

Kingwong posted a bunch of tail pieces from lego crocodile in his IG shaping up like a star [...]

It’s probably just a hint towards the crocodile from one of the upcoming City sets :shrug_oh_well: 

1 hour ago, SpiderJazz said:

Kingwong posted a bunch of tail pieces from lego crocodile in his IG shaping up like a star, someone commented Godzilla and another one is Starro.

Probably an indication of lizard figure in the D2C?

I hope so 🤯

26 minutes ago, oxy220 said:

There were no preliminary images of the Marvel summer sets.

That's odd considering that most other themes got preliminary leaks, ALSO iI was talking about previous years, so let's say that the Ninjago sets leaked last year through preliminary but this year they didn't that would be odd. (the Ninjago preliminary thing was only an idea not what actually happened) never the less I think that we won't get leaks(preliminary at least) for marvel considering the fact that we already got per preliminary from Ninjago/harry potter and it would be weird for them to come out much later

Just now, living_off_lego said:

That's odd considering that most other themes got preliminary leaks, ALSO iI was talking about previous years, so let's say that the Ninjago sets leaked last year through preliminary but this year they didn't that would be odd. (the Ninjago preliminary thing was only an idea not what actually happened) never the less I think that we won't get leaks(preliminary at least) for marvel considering the fact that we already got per preliminary from Ninjago/harry potter and it would be weird for them to come out much later

There were no Marvel prelims in the catalogue.

12 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

There were no Marvel prelims in the catalogue.

that's kinda what I meant, how some themes get preliminary but some don't, personally I have mixed feelings about them I don't love them but I don't hate them because, yeah they give us early looks at upcoming sets but they also ruin surprises that lego has planned for the future of some themes ie: cat Hermione, we had no idea that she was coming until both the figure leaked and the preliminary had an image of an early copy of the head mold but yea it's weird that some themes get preliminary but some don't get them at all. /:

5 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

@living_off_lego: Technically, the sets were in the catalogue, but they had code names and were simply represented by black boxes :wink:

oh, ok thanks for the clarification, so they were in the catalog but they weren't ¨leaked¨ we only got codenames and prices.

With 2 sets being revealed for DC, can we expect some Marvel sets to be revealed like this too? Not a crappy photo leaked but clear images with builds.

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

With 2 sets being revealed for DC, can we expect some Marvel sets to be revealed like this too? Not a crappy photo leaked but clear images with builds.

probably on Thursday/Friday, some sets will get revealed with the rest later, is my prediction:0

14 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

How did they get revealed? 

14 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Eventually yes but these are May sets while Marvel is June. The only ones we might see very soon are the Shang-Chi sets, which won't be all that exciting anyway as we've already seen both of them.

5 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Eventually yes but these are May sets while Marvel is June. The only ones we might see very soon are the Shang-Chi sets, which won't be all that exciting anyway as we've already seen both of them.

I see, yeah this make sense release dates, I would be glad with anything that drops leaked figs or set pictures, I'd take it with open arms as I'm so freaking excited with all of these sets.

Good thing about Infinity Saga sets is they don't need to hide it as they won't be spoilers anymore specially Endgame ones. 

1 minute ago, SpiderJazz said:

I see, yeah this make sense release dates, I would be glad with anything that drops leaked figs or set pictures, I'd take it with open arms as I'm so freaking excited with all of these sets.

Good thing about Infinity Saga sets is they don't need to hide it as they won't be spoilers anymore specially Endgame ones. 

It's only a few more weeks anyway. June sets are almost always revealed in the last week of April.

Real disappointing to reload the thread after seeing the DC sets to see this thread as "HOT" but nothing new to see. Got my hopes up for a moment :laugh:

1 minute ago, living_off_lego said:

do you think that the UCS benator will come with a stand to put the minifigs that come with the set or only a stand with the plaque and no stand   

Not sure about a stand for the minifigs (although I'd assume they would include a stand for them), but Promobricks said there won't be a plaque.

Edited by YetiZombie
wording

Just now, YetiZombie said:

Not sure about a stand for the minifigs (although I'd assume they will include a stand for them too), but Promobricks said there won't be a plaque.

WHAT I was sooo excited to display it with the plaque (maybe ill make one 😏)