• Betty Brant
  • Punisher(confirmed)
  • Daredevil(confirmed)
  • Venom(confirmed)
  • Black Cat(rumored)
  • Doc Ock
  • Comic Electro
  • Kraven the Hunter
  • Bullseye(interacts w/ Daredevil and Punisher in comics)

Add on if I forgot anyone. Thanks!

I’d like to see some goblin variants.  Maybe even with removable helmets.  I do think giving us the Daily Bugle is kind of wasted though.  They could of given us an X-Mansion instead, I think that has so much more potential. 

Im shocked I havnt seen Ben Ulrich and Eddie Brock on peoples lists.

Shocker ,Rhino and Gwen are my Wishlist. Heck even the Prowler would fit!

Betty Brant and Scorpion seem a Given though.

Im hoping atleast 3 floors. Im calling it that the Printing presses have Amazing Fantasy 15 

41 minutes ago, Legoman123 said:

I’d like to see some goblin variants.  Maybe even with removable helmets.  I do think giving us the Daily Bugle is kind of wasted though.  They could of given us an X-Mansion instead, I think that has so much more potential. 

They haven't had enough time to develop one.  The rights just got acquired last year.  It may come later but it takes a while to develop sets and especially that size.  

5 minutes ago, zoth33 said:

They could of given us an X-Mansion instead, I think that has so much more potential. 

How many X-Men sets has Lego done so far? I only remember that one helicopter set I had with Magneto, Wolverine, and Deadpool.

Just now, Bobby Drake said:

How many X-Men sets has Lego done so far? I only remember that one helicopter set I had with Magneto, Wolverine, and Deadpool.

Only three: the helicopter, the Blackbird vs. the Sentinel, and a Mighty Micros one. There was also the Phoenix minifig at Comic-Con 2012.

7 minutes ago, zoth33 said:

They haven't had enough time to develop one.  The rights just got acquired last year.  It may come later but it takes a while to develop sets and especially that size.  

Rights? It was only Movie rights. Disney just toned down merch related to film properties owned by other companies to help dwindle intrest lol

2 minutes ago, Bobby Drake said:

Helicopter set, Blackbird and the SDCC fig iirc

Just now, Bobby Drake said:

I don't remember but the I don't know if they had the rights to all that stuff recently and with the new deal with fox and marvel it will open up a lot of posibilities.  Hopefully by next year we could see some more X-men sets.  

51 minutes ago, Ghostcat said:

Im hoping atleast 3 floors. Im calling it that the Printing presses have Amazing Fantasy 15 

I mean, we already have Eddie Brock:

https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=92926#T=S&O={"iconly":0}

but I’d like to see him too.

1 minute ago, Ghostcat said:

Rights? It was only Movie rights. Disney just toned down merch related to film properties owned by other companies to help dwindle intrest lol

Helicopter set, Blackbird and the SDCC fig iirc

Yeah I don't know what rights lego had as to X-men merch recently so that's what I meant.  

Just now, Brickroll said:

I mean, we already have Eddie Brock:

https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=92926#T=S&O={"iconly":0}

but I’d like to see him too.

Oooof . 

Its honestly crazy we are yet to get Gwen. Shocker and Rhino (Not the Rubbish ASM one)

Do we know if the compound is destroyed or built? It would be such a good set to include the MK2 Patriot as Scott finds it in its ruins.

1 hour ago, Ghostcat said:

Ben Urich (no L) got fired by JJ and started his own online newspaper. Eddie Brock was on my list. Lee Kirby as well.

3 hours ago, TOTDForever said:

I would genuinely be surprised if those weren't NWH based. I will be big sad lol

Yeah, same. I mean we're definitely getting NWH sets this year, it's just a matter of if these 2 numbers are actually for this movie or the numbers are still unknown. Probably the 1st one tho.

2 hours ago, Scarilian said:

@THELEGOBATMAN

1. Doctor Strange
  2. Electro
  3. Doctor Octopus
  4. MJ
  5. Ned Leeds

@oxy220

In terms of 2022:

• January/February: Spoiler filled Spider-man: No Way Home set/sets
  • March/April: Doctor Strange 2 sets
  • May: Thor 4 sets
  • June: Legacy/Anniversary sets based around The Incredible Hulk (Gold Bruce Banner), Iron Man 2 (Gold Iron Man), Thor (Gold Hawkeye), Thor 2 (Gold Thor), Captain America: The First Avenger (Gold Captain America), The Winter Soldier (Gold Black Widow)
  • June/July: Black Panther 2 sets
  • September: Marvel CMF Series 2
  • October/November: Captain Marvel 2 sets
  • Winter?: Ant-Man 3 sets
  • ?: D2C Avengers Tower (Gold Nick Fury OR Loki)
  • ?: Disney+ set/sets

*Speculation only :p

Yeah, for the villains it really depends on which ones they revealed to Lego. Could be just these 2, could be more, or could be entirely different non-multiverse villains.

As for 2022, your dates are when those movies premiere. In reality, those dates would look like this:

• January 1st: Doctor Strange ITMoM (March 25th)
  • March 1st: Love and Thunder (May 6th)
  • May 1st: Black Panther II (July 8th)
  • August 1st: Blade / Quantumania (October 7th)
  • August 1st - October 1st: Captain Marvel 2 (November 11th)

The rest of the MCU movies open from February 2023, which would guarantee a 2023 release date for the sets.

Also, don't expect a 2nd CMF series just a year after. A Star Wars or DC 2 series are much more likely.

The Daily Bugle can be based on the comics of the 60s, or later comics.

I have reason to believe that in the Daily Bugle we will see a new, unique Spider-Man minifigure, but LEGO can use the minifigure that LEGO already has. I also have reason to believe that we will see a new minifigure of J. Jonah Jameson.

2 minutes ago, oxy220 said:

I have reason to believe that in the Daily Bugle we will see a new, unique Spider-Man minifigure, but LEGO can use the minifigure that LEGO already has. I also have reason to believe that we will see a new minifigure of J. Jonah Jameson.

Yeah I’m hoping Lego goes all out for the D2C to make the definitive comics-based Spider-Man minifigure. Arm-printing, dual moulded legs with printing, etc.

By the new Spider-Man minifigure, I mean the Steve Ditko costume. I don't rule out that the Daily Bugle could be based on Ultimate Spider-Man (comics).

15 minutes ago, oxy220 said:

By the new Spider-Man minifigure, I mean the Steve Ditko costume. I don't rule out that the Daily Bugle could be based on Ultimate Spider-Man (comics).

That design isn't very unique, the daily bugle is just a building with the letters for the bugle on top of the building with a giant bugle

Add a screen of jonah screaming his lungs out, a newspaper stand, peter parker's desk, receptionist, jonah's office, a toilet and a bunch of other desks

The real surprise would be if they include a nelson and murdock office

Edited by thephantasm

2 hours ago, oxy220 said:

I'd be surprised if we didn't get a new print because of the price of the set and it is a Spider-Man set after all. So hoping you are right and it is a new one

1 hour ago, thephantasm said:

That design isn't very unique, the daily bugle is just a building with the letters for the bugle on top of the building with a giant bugle

Add a screen of jonah screaming his lungs out, a newspaper stand, peter parker's desk, receptionist, jonah's office, a toilet and a bunch of other desks

The real surprise would be if they include a nelson and murdock office

That would make this my all-time favourite set if they did.

It doesn’t need a desk for PP, it needs a darkroom for Peter to make his photos (would be a cool build with photos (printed small tiles-or stickers) hanging on a line to dry

Complete with a red light brick for the darkroom. Does anyone else think the Bugle won’t be the only building included in the set? A $300 office building just doesn’t sound very exciting on its own.

I hope they put in a lot of cool easter eggs in the d2c as well. Stuff that makes geeks doing little jumps of joy (off-beat preferably). Is it april yet? 

1 hour ago, thephantasm said:

What if lego finally makes another black suit spiderman but he's exclusive to the $300 daily bugle

Honestly, that wouldn't even be half as bad as Daredevil and Punisher being exclusive to a 300€ set.

58 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

What?

I'm pretty sure he means that locking away big fig venom in the $300 set is just as bad as locking away punisher and daredevil in that set