Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

1 minute ago, Brickroll said:

BTW, the leak saying that F4 will be in the Bugle is most almost definitely false.

if they were in the bugle, that would be a reference to Amazing Spider-Man #1, as after Amazing Fantasy #15 (Spidey's Debut) his first solo comic was with the Fantastic 4

2 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

if they were in the bugle, that would be a reference to Amazing Spider-Man #1, as after Amazing Fantasy #15 (Spidey's Debut) his first solo comic was with the Fantastic 4

I guess? I’m more MCU, so I’ll trust you with that, but I mean the leaker is just a knockoff of LEGO fulcrum.

1 hour ago, Brickroll said:

I guess? I’m more MCU, so I’ll trust you with that, but I mean the leaker is just a knockoff of LEGO fulcrum.

I wish these fake leakers would atleast not try to ride off the fame of credible people lol

I think you guys really overestimate the amount of controversy that would arise from a Punisher minifigure. Hasbro produces variants of him on the regular, and nobody cares. He's an iconic Marvel character and no substantial pushback would arise from putting him in an +18 set.

It's confirmed anyway, so it's a moot point.

2 minutes ago, nintendude64 said:

I think you guys really overestimate the amount of controversy that would arise from a Punisher minifigure. Hasbro produces variants of him on the regular, and nobody cares. He's an iconic Marvel character and no substantial pushback would arise from putting him in an +18 set.

It's confirmed anyway, so it's a moot point.

plus the controversy around the skull is if it has an American flag in the design, the original was just plain white.

In terms of sets priced at $299.99:

• Ninjago City Gardens: 22 Figures, 5685 pieces
  • Welcome to Apocalypseburg: 13 figures, 3178 pieces
  • Ninjago City: 19 Figures, 4867 pieces
  • Sandcrawler: 14 Figures, 3296 pieces

So I'd hope the D2C can deliver around 3100+ pieces and around 13 figures - which is honestly still lowered expectations as they should really be able to deliver more unless the figures all have amazing printing and new pieces.

58 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

I wish these fake leakers would atleast not try to ride off the fame of credible people lol

Block the user and then it will not show up when searching for the hashtag, eventually they will run out of people to bother :) People will always use those hashtags to try and leech off the attention.

I’m probably behind but I just saw the new Shuri minifig and it looks AMAZING. Probably going to still use the bottom of the Darth Vader helmet for the panther jaw thing that she wears. I don’t know we’ll see.

Whoa, and now the Daredevil newspaper! :wub_drool:

It’s gonna be a good year fellas!

3 hours ago, Moon_Knight said:

I’m probably behind but I just saw the new Shuri minifig and it looks AMAZING. Probably going to still use the bottom of the Darth Vader helmet for the panther jaw thing that she wears. I don’t know we’ll see.

Whoa, and now the Daredevil newspaper! :wub_drool:

It’s gonna be a good year fellas!

The Daredevil newspaper is from the sanctum sanctorum set

6 hours ago, Scarilian said:

The Firehouse was around $50 more expensive, so that's probably a good comparison - though admittedly it depends on how detailed the building is and what design of the Daily Bugle they go for along with figure count.

Probably not as deep, but taller

I'm gonna guess the figures included are

Spider-man

Venom

Black cat

Punisher

Daredevil

Jonah

Lizard/another villain

Peter parker

Betty brant

Mary jane

Goblin

Another bugle staff member

Edited by thephantasm

The moment we knew this is gonna be comic book based I lost my interest but don't get me wrong I'm just not the collector who likes this kind of stuff though I must admit having both DD and Punisher in this set is darn crazy (I'll just buy them if I like their design) but other than those, I think this is the chance we get some villains that we haven't gotten in lego form. Mainly Lizard, Rhino, Shocker. I hope the other figures won't disappoint the fans. 

I'm also curious to see what will be the design of Daredevil's head coz with Infinity Saga sets we will be ditching the crown ears with normal minifigure head from Black Panther, does this mean DD will have his own helmet/cowl or still will be the crown ears piece?

1 hour ago, Scarilian said:

In terms of sets priced at $299.99:

• Ninjago City Gardens: 22 Figures, 5685 pieces
  • Welcome to Apocalypseburg: 13 figures, 3178 pieces
  • Ninjago City: 19 Figures, 4867 pieces
  • Sandcrawler: 14 Figures, 3296 pieces

So I'd hope the D2C can deliver around 3100+ pieces and around 13 figures - which is honestly still lowered expectations as they should really be able to deliver more unless the figures all have amazing printing and new pieces.

Block the user and then it will not show up when searching for the hashtag, eventually they will run out of people to bother :) People will always use those hashtags to try and leech off the attention.

oh trust me I do, there are even Instagram models who use the "lego leaks" tag for more attention lol they get the block immediately 

2 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

The moment we knew this is gonna be comic book based I lost my interest but don't get me wrong I'm just not the collector who likes this kind of stuff though I must admit having both DD and Punisher in this set is darn crazy (I'll just buy them if I like their design) but other than those, I think this is the chance we get some villains that we haven't gotten in lego form. Mainly Lizard, Rhino, Shocker. I hope the other figures won't disappoint the fans. 

I'm also curious to see what will be the design of Daredevil's head coz with Infinity Saga sets we will be ditching the crown ears with normal minifigure head from Black Panther, does this mean DD will have his own helmet/cowl or still will be the crown ears piece?

im thinking something similar to Cap's head pieces where it is a special half-helmet mold

3 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

I need everyone in this forum to manifest a figure based on The Lizard for this D2C, it is what brick Jesus would do 

31 minutes ago, thephantasm said:

Another bugle staff member

Robbie Robertson would make the most sense. He's kinda an opposite to J.J.Jameson - normally trying to be the level headed voice of reason regarding Spider-man. He gets some good subtle moments in the Raimi trilogy that made me appreciate him, even if he's more of a background character.

20 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

My interest may be revitalised slightly if they tackle the Spider-man Animated Series from the 90's, otherwise this has potential to be a mistep in my view - especially if the CMF series is also based on the same version. I'm a fan of Daredevil thanks to the Netflix series, but getting him without his supporting cast would be a little frustrating as a I like having complete collections. It's unlikely we'd get Bullseye, Kingpin, Elektra and others in a similar comic style for quite a while. If the D2C and potentially CMF series are based on a specific version then it has more hope than a general 'comic' asthetic and limits the amount of figures one would need for a full collection making it more likely to be completed.

18 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

manifest a figure based on The Lizard for this D2C

I feel that would be more suited to the CMF series, if that is related to the D2C - would be better getting him there as opposed to locked in the $299.99 set :tongue:

20 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Does this mean DD will have his own helmet/cowl or still will be the crown ears piece?

I think it'd be wise for them to attempt both: Head print of Daredevil mask with horns and revealed 'mouth' segment, then a helmet piece that can go over the top to cover the horns and eyes to give it a bit more distinction. Then fans could choose if they like the printed version or the helmet version. You can see an example in the spoiler tag:

Spoiler

450fee61d_4db21e5626f94d6993471094015ab9b4~

Edited by Scarilian

19 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

im thinking something similar to Cap's head pieces where it is a special half-helmet mold

I need everyone in this forum to manifest a figure based on The Lizard for this D2C, it is what brick Jesus would do 

I know they have started doing more molds in D2Cs, but I think they will honestly just use the ears. They work pretty darn well and would be lot easier than a new mold for them to produce.

I've wanted a Lizard that uses the raptor head since Lego Marvel Superheroes in 2013, so that would definitely be a dream come true.

22 minutes ago, Scarilian said:

Robbie Robertson would make the most sense. He's kinda an opposite to J.J.Jameson - normally trying to be the level headed voice of reason regarding Spider-man. He gets some good subtle moments in the Raimi trilogy that made me appreciate him, even if he's more of a background character.

My interest may be revitalised slightly if they tackle the Spider-man Animated Series from the 90's, otherwise this has potential to be a mistep in my view - especially if the CMF series is also based on the same version. I'm a fan of Daredevil thanks to the Netflix series, but getting him without his supporting cast would be a little frustrating as a I like having complete collections. It's unlikely we'd get Bullseye, Kingpin, Elektra and others in a similar comic style for quite a while. If the D2C and potentially CMF series are based on a specific version then it has more hope than a general 'comic' asthetic and limits the amount of figures one would need for a full collection making it more likely to be completed.

I feel that would be more suited to the CMF series, if that is related to the D2C - would be better getting him there as opposed to locked in the $299.99 set :tongue:

I think it'd be wise for them to attempt both: Head print of Daredevil mask with horns and revealed 'mouth' segment, then a helmet piece that can go over the top to cover the horns and eyes to give it a bit more distinction. Then fans could choose if they like the printed version or the helmet version. You can see an example in the spoiler tag:

Hide contents

450fee61d_4db21e5626f94d6993471094015ab9b4~

Agreed on both, If this is my childhood then I'll get the figures but no way I'm getting the set. It's too much for my display. 

Dang that's design of DD cowl is freaking cool. Perfect. But if I were to guess TLG is nice enough to include him I can see them reusing the crown/ear piece. Safest route they can do. 

42 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

D2C figures has probably been decided already so if we get the montrous big figure in the set, I hope a minifigure Kurt Connors will be in CMF. 

I'm very excited for this punisher figure leak, he's the only one of my favorite superheroes that hasn't gotten a figure yet . I can't see there being any controversy, especially since it's an 18+ set and they could just do what they do with all the other gun-wielding characters and give him that stupid double-barrel blaster part.

3 minutes ago, Mandalorianknight said:

I'm very excited for this punisher figure leak, he's the only one of my favorite superheroes that hasn't gotten a figure yet . I can't see there being any controversy, especially since it's an 18+ set and they could just do what they do with all the other gun-wielding characters and give him that stupid double-barrel blaster part.

Hahahahahaha. I doubt they'd do a new mold for gun just for this set. Lmao Alien conquest gun it is! You're lucky enough if get the uzi from the old sets (62885) :laugh_hard:

Imagine the skull on Punisher's torso is a minifigure head lmao. 

1 hour ago, steveholt said:

The Daredevil newspaper is from the sanctum sanctorum set

Damn, only collected the minifigs on that one and I'm regretting it.

59 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

I'd be very surprised if DD has a helmet piece and I doubt he gets both. I'll bet they go the Lego Marvel Superheroes 2 route and put red black panther ears on his head backwards. I would love a helmet piece but that would be more appropriate for a MCU DD.

5 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Imagine the skull on Punisher's torso is a minifigure head lmao. 

Just reuse the torso from Spooky Boy.

Michael Fassbender: "Perfection." :wink:

As for the Fantastic Four : in principle, only Johnny Storm could be added to the set from the team, since Spider-Man most often crossed paths with him.

3 hours ago, Moon_Knight said:

Damn, only collected the minifigs on that one and I'm regretting it.

Just buy the sticker sheet on bricklink 😃

11 minutes ago, oxy220 said:

As for the Fantastic Four : in principle, only Johnny Storm could be added to the set from the team, since Spider-Man most often crossed paths with him.

I don't think that's a great argument. Spidey has crossed paths with the entire team numerous times. From being the "Bombastic Bagman" to having a limited series called "Spider-Man and the Fantastic Four", he's worked with the entire team many times. In fact, he's got a great relationship with Reed Richards, sharing the scientist common interest. I get that the friendship of Johnny and Peter is close, heck Spidey even joined the Future Foundation as part of Johnny's last will/request, but I don't think LEGO is going to take that into account. Spidey has crossed paths with all the members of the Fantastic 4 more so than Ghost Rider and we've got two sets of that team up.

9 minutes ago, steveholt said:

Just buy the sticker sheet on bricklink 😃

Not a bad idea lol

Edited by Moon_Knight

My ultimate wish for the D2C:

The set is comprised of 2 buildings on 32x16 baseplates that connect to each other like the Creator Expert Bookshop. The first building is the Daily Bugle, a three storey tan coloured structure with an assortment of television screens on the facade and 'DBC' in crimson brick-bulit lettering at the top. The second building is Oscorp Tower, a thinner five storey structure in mostly grey with the word 'OSCORP' on the facade, either as a sticker or brick-built vertically. Both buildings have various points where minifigures can be attached on the outside.

THE DAILY BUGLE:

Ground Floor: A small reception area for Betty Brant and staircase leading to the next floor.

First Floor: Two office cubicles for Peter Parker/Eddie Brock and staircase leading to the next floor.

Second Floor: Office for J. Jonah Jameson.

OSCORP TOWER:

Ground Floor: Security entrance area with access to an elevator that extends up the building and can be manually operated by humans on the outside.

First Floor: Lab for Dr. Otto Octavius including space to hang up his mechanical arms and a transparent container for the Venom Symbiote.

Second Floor: Lab for Dr. Michael Morbius including various bats in containers, vials, instruments, etc.

Third Floor: Lab for Dr. Curt Connors including various lizards in containers, instruments, etc.

Fourth Floor: Office for Norman Osborn with a secret Green Goblin area containing pumpkin bombs and the glider.

MINIFIGURE SELECTION:

The set contains sixteen minifigures with a strong emphasis on super villains and their alter egos. It also signifies the first time the Sinister Six comes in a single set. The minifigures included are:

1. Spider-Man

2. Peter Parker

3. Betty Brant

4. J. Jonah Jameson

5. Eddie Brock

6. Venom

7. Doctor Octopus

8. Dr. Michael Morbius

9. Morbius, the Living Vampire

10. Dr. Curt Connors

11. Lizard

12. Norman Osborn

13. Green Goblin

14. Electro

15. Daredevil

16. The Punisher

Never going to happen but dare to dream.

Edited by Bricknee

2 minutes ago, Bricknee said:

My ultimate wish for the D2C:

The set is comprised of 2 buildings on 32x16 baseplates that connect to each other like the Creator Expert Bookshop. The first building is the Daily Bugle, a three storey tan coloured structure with an assortment of television screens on the facade and ‘DBC’ in crimson brick-built lettering at the top. The second building is Oscorp Tower, a thinner five storey structure in mostly grey with the word ‘Oscorp’ on the facade, either as a sticker or brick-built vertically. Both buildings have various points where minifigures can be attached on the outside.

The Daily Bugle:

Ground Floor: A small reception area for Betty Brant and staircase leading to the next floor.

First Floor: Two office cubicles for Peter Parker/Eddie Brock and staircase leading to the next floor.

Second Floor: Office for J. Jonah Jameson.

Oscorp Tower:

Ground Floor: Security entrance area with access to an elevator that extends up the building and can be manually operated by humans on the outside.

First Floor: Lab for Dr. Otto Octavius containing space to hang up his mechanical arms and a transparent container for the Venom Symbiote. 

Second Floor: Lab for Dr. Michael Morbius containing various bats in containers, vials, instruments, etc.

Third Floor: Lab for Dr. Curt Connors containing various lizards in containers, instruments, etc.

Fourth Floor: Office for Norman Osborn with a secret Green Goblin area containing pumpkin bombs and the glider.

Minifigure Selection: 

The set contains sixteen minifigures with a strong emphasis on super villains and their alter egos. It also signifies the first time the Sinister Six comes in a single set.

The minifigures included are:

1. Spider-Man
  2. Peter Parker
  3. Betty Brant
  4. J. Jonah Jameson
  5. Eddie Brock
  6. Venom
  7. Doctor Octopus
  8. Dr. Michael Morbius
  9. Morbius, the Living Vampire
  10. Dr. Curt Connors
  11. Lizard
  12. Norman Osborn
  13. Green Goblin
  14. Electro
  15. Daredevil
  16. The Punisher

Never going to happen but dare to dream.

Oscorp Tower. Mmmm... Sounds interesting 

There’s a scene in the new Falcon and the Winter Soldier episode with all the main characters, a truck, and a helicopter.

10 bucks says we’ll get a set based off that scene because that seriously checks all of Lego’s boxes :iamded_lol:

31 minutes ago, Portal Out said:

There’s a scene in the new Falcon and the Winter Soldier episode with all the main characters, a truck, and a helicopter.

10 bucks says we’ll get a set based off that scene because that seriously checks all of Lego’s boxes :iamded_lol:

I'd buy it.