Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

5 minutes ago, Ralph Bohner said:

Hope you guys enjoy these two figs, because another one is quite an unlucky choice...

Aunt May? 

btw nice nickname Bohner

Just now, Borex said:

Aunt May? 

btw nice nickname Bohner

Aunt May isn't exactly an unlucky choice. A figure from this year or last year makes more sense 

Just now, MCU Spidey 2017 said:

I know that, I was just joking lmao

I know, I was implying Big Wheel is a top tier character

Venom was previously confirmed by Fulcrum so I think other than him it's a character which probably would be a repeat and we've gotten gazillion times. Doc Ock I say. 

4 minutes ago, MCU Spidey 2017 said:

Aunt May isn't exactly an unlucky choice. A figure from this year or last year makes more sense 

I hate her, that’s what i meant. Well, maybe not in those strong words. So for me an unlucky choice. But i think Black Cat

1 minute ago, Brickroll said:

I agree with @Borex and @Holden Brickfield. I looked up “unlucky Spider Man” and the top result is Black Cat.

And Black Cat gets her unlucky powers from Kingpin as well

1 hour ago, Falconfan1414 said:

What if iron man isn’t even included in the cmf 

That would not be the worst case, but very surprising, if you ask me.
Wonder what you might be hinting toward :tongue: (if anything)

Regards,
Mitch

Spider-Man, Venom, Doctor Octavius, Daredevil, The Punisher, Black Cat, Jay Jonah Jameson, Green Goblin 

In my opinion, such minifigures can be found in the Daily Bugle D2C

Kingpin is becoming much more likely to be in the D2C. Initially I wasn't interest in the Bugle set but now I don't think I should pass on it.

2 minutes ago, Leggomyleggo said:

Kingpin is becoming much more likely to be in the D2C. Initially I wasn't interest in the Bugle set but now I don't think I should pass on it.

The Thanos mold could also work great for Kingpin

So:

• Spider-man (Most Likely)
  • J.J.Jameson (Most Likely)
  • Venom (Confirmed)
  • Daredevil (Teased)
  • Punisher (Teased)
  • Black Cat (Teased)

Venom was teased as 'one of the villains' so I'd guess we are due for some more villains. But looking to be about six figures so far... I'd hope the final set includes around 10.

Just now, Thieda said:

What is the vip and regular release for the daily bugle?

Unclear, Daily Bugle is apparently releasing in May. If it's released the start of May then we may get a VIP release in April and that could mean a reveal mid April.

Just now, hvader said:

The Thanos mold could also work great for Kingpin

My thought exactly. The new big fig mold would work for him. LEGO will reuse that mold somewhere else other than Thanos.

I hope mid-April and if that’s the case hopefully we will see some picture leaks any day now!

I don‘t know about you, but for me, Daredevil and the Punisher alone are worth the price of admission :laugh: Any other minifig they may include is just a bonus

Edited by Lego-Freak

Just now, Lego-Freak said:

I don‘t know about you, but for me, Daredevil and the Punisher alone are worth the price of admission :laugh: Everyone else they may include is just a bonus

Exactly what I was thinking :laugh:

1 minute ago, Lego-Freak said:

I don‘t know about you, but for me, Daredevil and the Punisher alone are worth the price of admission :laugh: Everyone else they may include is just a bonus

I was interested in this set already but the inclusion of those two makes this more or less a must-buy, unless the build somehow ends up being terrible

Black Cat was my biggest wish for the D2C, so I've put the money aside for it already. Can't wait for a full reveal. 

Just now, Ralph Bohner said:

As for the total number of figs, just know that they are making up for a series of missed opportunities. :classic:

Cryptic, I like it.

So what we don't get in the CMF we get in the D2C?