Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

Crazy to think CMF without Ironman/Tony Stark. I mean after all he is the Superstar of MCU.

Gotta make choices with the low amount of figures in CMFs these days.

4 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

What if iron man isn’t even included in the cmf 

Don't give me hope for a comics wave

2 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

It has been confirmed that Ironman Mk 3 will be using the old/MCU helmet, so you don't need to worry.

Oh great though I'm really anxious to see how LEGO handles the MK 3 and whether the MK 85 would be the same from the 2019 sets or a new variant that's either battle damaged or has arm printing.

Also I noticed no-one here has talked about how we could get a different variant of MCU Captain Marvel since the 2019 set just reused her solo movie suit design 

It would be cool if the CMF contained characters from the comics and characters from the MCU at the same time

Just now, MCU Spidey 2017 said:

Also I noticed no-one here has talked about how we could get a different variant of MCU Captain Marvel since the 2019 set just reused her solo movie suit design 

We definitely talked about that, it probably just got buried by other comments so you missed it :grin:

13 minutes ago, Bricknee said:

What if the CMF series is just all the different Iron Man suits from the MCU that Lego hasn’t made yet?

That would be kinda disappointing imo. I'd much rather it be based on various characters of the MCU or comic based 

3 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Gotta make choices with the low amount of figures in CMFs these days.

So long as they include needed figures such as Odin, Heimdall and others. It's fine to pass on Ironman (any suit) as we continue with Infinity Saga sets we could get them down the line.

2 minutes ago, oxy220 said:

It would be cool if the CMF contained characters from the comics and characters from the MCU at the same time

I think Lego will just commit to one or the other.

Edited by Bricknee

4 minutes ago, MCU Spidey 2017 said:

Oh great though I'm really anxious to see how LEGO handles the MK 3 and whether the MK 85 would be the same from the 2019 sets or a new variant that's either battle damaged or has arm printing.

Rooting for battle damaged Ironman Mark 85 it will make sense as we already have the normal version, yes it's not perfect but they already did.

Mark 3 better not have any arm printing or else I will be needing alot of those to incorporate other suits as well they will be sharing his arm design hahahaha imagine murdering 30 pcs of Mark 3!

Just now, thephantasm said:

If for some bizzare reason ironman isn't in the cmf then I fully expect it to be disney plus figures

You could be up to something. *oh2*

12 minutes ago, Brickroll said:

What if it’s entirely based off the Ant Man movies...

Jimmy Woo CMF

That would be certainly an unexpected twist, but for now it seems more likely than unlikely (most if these are cryptic hints so these aren't confirmed) - MCU based, no Daredevil or Punisher, no Iron Man and really surprising. 

Seems like our Falcon is confirming something on his story.

What if the D2C is 18+ that's why it includes more mature characters like DD and Punisher, someone mentioned that rather than supervillains we can see old time comic book villains which is more on the human side such as King Pin and others. Ohhhh this would be nice for comic fans, easy pass for me but I would love it.

I feel like the 18+ is just a marketing tactic to target the older demographic. It's just the biggest lego marvel playset ever

Then they thought, might as well throw in punisher

Edited by thephantasm

What if the Daily Bugle is a Daily Bugle Mech?! In Spider-Man colours! And all the villains are venomized

Lego finally taking the most out of the 18+ theme. I would love Kingpin 

Edited by hvader

1 minute ago, Ralph Bohner said:

Hope you guys enjoy these two figs, because another one is quite an unlucky choice...

I’m thinking regular sized Venom? Or something completely unexpected.

57 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Rooting for battle damaged Ironman Mark 85 it will make sense as we already have the normal version, yes it's not perfect but they already did.

Mark 3 better not have any arm printing or else I will be needing alot of those to incorporate other suits as well they will be sharing his arm design hahahaha imagine murdering 30 pcs of Mark 3!

You could be up to something. *oh2*

I don't expect the MK 3 to have arm printing but since we're getting another MK 85, I think LEGO should try and at least give that fig arm printing if they want to differentiate it from the 2019 version 

3 minutes ago, hvader said:

Lego finally taking the most advantage out of the 18+ theme. I would love Kingpin 

Yeah I'd like to see LEGO do Blade minifigures in the future 

Edited by MCU Spidey 2017

3 minutes ago, Ralph Bohner said:

Hope you guys enjoy these two figs, because another one is quite an unlucky choice...

It has to be Doc Ock again hahaha

Just now, MCU Spidey 2017 said:

Big Wheel or Screwball🤪

He said "unlucky"