Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

Unibricks wrote on Instagram under the photos with Daredevil and Punisher that he knew CMF would be good. I do not know if Daredevil and Punisher will be in CMF or in the Daily Bugle D2C.

Just now, Scarilian said:

Black Panther would make the most sense to leak next - probably means someone has access to the cheapest set, so maybe photo's of the box soon?

I think it might be a mix of both. Either that or the CMF series is going to cover the Disney+ characters so the main sets for next year can focus on legacy sets.

Think the one from a week ago is still on there also, could be referring to the Daily Bugle... not necessarily though :shrug_oh_well: Has anyone considered that Daredevil & Punsiher might be in the CMF series?

I don't think it's the set itself but currently being in production. But I do agree about being Black Panther should be next. I don't physical set is already made or out. Just the figs.

Korg headpiece was leaked way ahead of this characters, my guy said believes he could be released sooner than June 1st, hence the unknown set number with Fat Thor and Miek. 

Imagine if the CMF series is all Spider-Man related villains/supporting characters to complement the Daily Bugle D2C. Kind of like how Lego released a Disney CMF series alongside the Disney Castle in 2016.

2 minutes ago, Bricknee said:

Imagine if the CMF series is all Spider-Man related villains/supporting characters to complement the Daily Bugle D2C. Kind of like how Lego released a Disney CMF series alongside the Disney Castle in 2016.

I doubt it. If this happens, the fans will be disappointed

5 minutes ago, Scarilian said:

Think the one from a week ago is still on there also, could be referring to the Daily Bugle... not necessarily though :shrug_oh_well: Has anyone considered that Daredevil & Punsiher might be in the CMF series?

Well going back to my earlier comments buried deep in the thread, Mr F. Fan1414 corrected me when I said I hoped the CMF was comics because it would be our best chance to see Daredevil and Punisher, which either means the CMF isn't comics, or there's a chance to see them in the Bugle, and personally my money's on the Bugle

2 minutes ago, oxy220 said:

Same thoughts, I'm a big spiderman fan but being a Spiderman centric CMF is gonna be a let down.

1 minute ago, oxy220 said:

Yeah, just wishful thinking. I still think the CMF series will be comics based due to what we saw for the DC series and the amount of love the MCU is already getting through sets this year.

12 minutes ago, Scarilian said:

They are not 

11 minutes ago, oxy220 said:

Unibricks wrote on Instagram under the photos with Daredevil and Punisher that he knew CMF would be good. I do not know if Daredevil and Punisher will be in CMF or in the Daily Bugle D2C.

He guessed there 

1 minute ago, Quicksilver838 said:

Well going back to my earlier comments buried deep in the thread, Mr F. Fan1414 corrected me when I said I hoped the CMF was comics because it would be our best chance to see Daredevil and Punisher, which either means the CMF isn't comics, or there's a chance to see them in the Bugle, and personally my money's on the Bugle

Leaning toward two of them being in Bugle. But the fact that our beloved leakers can't confirm nor deny it means they don't have an idea either. 

I remember ppl pushing Korg to be in CMF but being debunked early by Falcon, because they know it's in a set. Turns out, there's a new Asgard set incoming.

Yeah, just wishful thinking. I still think the CMF series will be comics based due to what we saw for the DC series and the amount of love the MCU is already getting through sets this year.

Most likely, LEGO will go the way of DC, that is, make a CMF based on the comics

5 minutes ago, Bricknee said:

You shouldn't compare marvel with dc because the mcu is at a different place compared to the dceu

1 minute ago, thephantasm said:

You shouldn't compare marvel with dc because the mcu is at a different place compared to the dceu

True the MCU is extremely popular,  just personally hoping for a comics based one. 

1 minute ago, thephantasm said:

On point and dang right, DC is known for their animated movies which is heavily inspired by the comic book appearances, while MCU did a wonderful job showcasing character which has more realistic take on it. 

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

On point and dang right, DC is known for their animated movies which is heavily inspired by the comic book appearances, while MCU did a wonderful job showcasing character which has more realistic take on it. 

Lmao dc is known for their niche animated movies only by the fans but let's not go too off-topic and focus on marvel

What if the CMF series is just all the different Iron Man suits from the MCU that Lego hasn’t made yet?

If CMF is really based on comics, then I would like to see at least one minifigure in the Ultimate universe (Earth-1610)

What if the CMF series is just all the different Iron Man suits from the MCU that Lego hasn’t made yet?

This, then, turns out to be a CMF dedicated to Iron Man. CMF will not only concern Iron Man

4 minutes ago, Bricknee said:

I'm one of the biggest Ironman fan, I would love it. But still will be disappointed as we need more MCU characters to be in minifigure form. 

3 minutes ago, Bricknee said:

That would just suck. No way LEGO would do that

There's so many other characters and variants people would rather see than just more Iron Man

7 minutes ago, Bricknee said:

While it would be nice for collectors, given this is the first Marvel CMF series it'd make more sense to appeal to a wider audience - which is why I feel a mix of comic and movie characters. As Falcon1414 said a long time ago, it's also likely it will include some variation of the core Avengers due to popularity.

Just now, Falconfan1414 said:

What if iron man isn’t even included in the cmf 

Speaking as speculation or a source? :tongue:

I think that would be kinda strange, the CMF series being Marvel related and Marvel's posterboy primarily being Iron Man...

19 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

They are not  

At least we know now for sure they are not in the CMF.

Edited by Scarilian

If Daredevil and Punisher are in the d2c then most likely the villains will be gangsters. My bet is on bigfig Kingpin, hammerhead, mr negative and tombstone

1 minute ago, Falconfan1414 said:

That would be unexpected

2 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Hmmmmmm that would kinda mean that the first ironman movie won't be part of the cmf, because obadiah and pepper come in a set already

Still think its mcu based

Edited by thephantasm

Just now, Borex said:

If Daredevil and Punisher are in the d2c then most likely the villains will be gangsters. My bet is on bigfig Kingpin, hammerhead, mr negative and tombstone

There will most likely be more well-known Spider-Man villains. About Kingpin : I think he might be there