Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

19 minutes ago, EX0 said:

FalconFan posted a very awesome tease in his Instagram story with a four piece puzzle. D2C Bugle and Legacy sets are two of the pieces, I’m assuming the third piece is the mini figure series....but what are you guys thinking is the fourth?

I'd say the 3rd one is "MCU CMF", while the 4th one would either be "Disney+ set(s)" or "October Spidey sets being No Way Home sets", but the latter one seems rather obvious. 

17 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

Disney plus set (s)

That makes the most sense honestly

7 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

I'd say the 3rd one is "MCU CMF", while the 4th one would either be "Disney+ set(s)" or "October Spidey sets being No Way Home sets", but the latter one seems rather obvious. 

I agree with you on the third one! Now that you and TODT mentioned it, I’m also thinking that it’ll be the Disney+ set(s), but then again, it really could be the NWH sets!

3 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

Argh. I cannot wait to see that Iron Monger set. Though I always end up making my own version of the mech builds to make it more minifigure scale. Looking forward for this one. 

Oh yeah me too but just to have the box! The set! The minifigs!

im gonna lift these sets from my car like indy did the ark of the covenant in the well of souls! Glowing light of gold!

2 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

That was 1 out of 1000 chances type of thing, just like for example Eternals sets.

So the HP cmf leak and the eternal sets...thats two...and counting ;))

2 hours ago, spiderfan2000 said:

That's not bad actually, though the 2015 Hulkbuster set that's modeled after only had 248 pieces (and that's counting the containment unit secondary build), while the Iron Monger set has 479 pieces, so I think we can expect a larger build.  

Actually, was it confirmed that the Iron Monger set doesn't have any secondary builds?  I'm having trouble picturing that many pieces going into the Iron Monger build itself, as that's roughly 100 pieces more than the IW Hulkbuster set (which also had a turret secondary build) and the War Machine Buster.  If there's no additional builds in the set, the Iron Monger build would either be even more oversized than the Hulkbusters, or at least have a lot of small parts within it.  

If i think of the scene in the film it could have a car build or a raised control panel for pepper to stand on.

54 minutes ago, EX0 said:

FalconFan posted a very awesome tease in his Instagram story with a four piece puzzle. D2C Bugle and Legacy sets are two of the pieces, I’m assuming the third piece is the mini figure series....but what are you guys thinking is the fourth?

Is this a Marvel puzzle? With all 4 pieces related to marvel lego news and reveals?

Examining the first two puzzle pieces:

• The Daily Bugle is a puzzle piece because it shows Lego's willingness to make D2C's of comic book inspired aspects which speaks to the potential for future Marvel D2C's.
  • The Marvel Legacy Series is a puzzle piece because it shows Lego's willingness to revisit prior MCU movies which speaks to the potential for future Marvel sets to revisit those aspects.

The most logical third puzzle piece would as such need to 'change the game' partially in a similar way to the previous two, here are my expectations:

• The CMF series is a puzzle piece because it shows Lego's willingness to make figures of non-MCU movie characters, such as Fox-Verse Wolverine, Black Suited Raimi Spider-man, 2005 version of the Human Torch OR characters from Agents Of Shield

The final puzzle piece completes the puzzle and reveals the completed picture. I feel this can only be achieved via a reveal of additional sets we are unaware of for example Disney+ sets that have not been announced yet OR more Black Widow, Shang Chi OR Spider-man NWH sets that Lego are planning to release after the films are out. Falcon has previously teased in the past that we did not know all of what to expect in terms of sets - and then we got Carnage out of nowhere. I think head/busts of other Avengers has potential, especially if they are adapting Venom/Carnage.

12 minutes ago, BusterNut31 said:

Is this a Marvel puzzle? With all 4 pieces related to marvel lego news and reveals?

It's effectively a blank/empty puzzle stock image from google - with the words 'Daily Bugle' in the top left and 'Marvel Legacy Sets' in the top right. The two empty bottom puzzle pieces imply we are getting something unexpected in addition this year, this could either recontectualise what we already know such as the D2C being confirmed to be based on the comics OR it could be something we did not have confirmed before.

Edited by Scarilian

7 minutes ago, Scarilian said:

characters from Agents Of Shield

Okay, this is going to be an unpopular opinion, but I dont think they should include AOS minifigures in the CMF.

Like they're just regular people in regular outfits. I don't see how they could look any interesting.

19 minutes ago, Scarilian said:

Examining the first two puzzle pieces:

• The Daily Bugle is a puzzle piece because it shows Lego's willingness to make D2C's of comic book inspired aspects which speaks to the potential for future Marvel D2C's.
  • The Marvel Legacy Series is a puzzle piece because it shows Lego's willingness to revisit prior MCU movies which speaks to the potential for future Marvel sets to revisit those aspects.

The most logical third puzzle piece would as such need to 'change the game' partially in a similar way to the previous two, here are my expectations:

• The CMF series is a puzzle piece because it shows Lego's willingness to make figures of non-MCU movie characters, such as Fox-Verse Wolverine, Black Suited Raimi Spider-man, 2005 version of the Human Torch OR characters from Agents Of Shield

The final puzzle piece completes the puzzle and reveals the completed picture. I feel this can only be achieved via a reveal of additional sets we are unaware of for example Disney+ sets that have not been announced yet OR more Black Widow, Shang Chi OR Spider-man NWH sets that Lego are planning to release after the films are out. Falcon has previously teased in the past that we did not know all of what to expect in terms of sets - and then we got Carnage out of nowhere. I think head/busts of other Avengers has potential, especially if they are adapting Venom/Carnage.

It's effectively a blank/empty puzzle stock image from google - with the words 'Daily Bugle' in the top left and 'Marvel Legacy Sets' in the top right. The two empty bottom puzzle pieces imply we are getting something unexpected in addition this year, this could either recontectualise what we already know such as the D2C being confirmed to be based on the comics OR it could be something we did not have confirmed before.

Omg really?!? U know what i meant! But hey, your time spent typing that lol

3 minutes ago, BusterNut31 said:

Omg really?!? U know what i meant! But hey, your time spent typing that lol

Actually, no...:look: Your comment was phrased as questions and gave the impression you were unfamiliar with what was posted or enquiring as to what it was and what it represented

I thought you might be a user unable to see Instagram stories, something which has occured in this thread before, and as such explained what he posted in order to help you - hence why I explained what it was.

9 minutes ago, PGBQW said:

Okay, this is going to be an unpopular opinion, but I dont think they should include AOS minifigures in the CMF.

Like they're just regular people in regular outfits. I don't see how they could look any interesting.

The show has Ghost Rider (Robbie Reyes), several interesting villain designs and some of the main cast ended up with unique looking outfits or additions to the outfits such as gauntlets or other aspects. It's also been quite a long time since we got an Agent Coulson figure. I think they could give us a few of the most interesting designs without feeling underwhelming.

Though they could play it safe and give us the Netflix characters in the CMF series such as Luke Cage, Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Iron Fist, Elektra, etc...

1 hour ago, Scarilian said:

I think that they're making a marvel cmf at all 'changes the game' enough on it's own, but I certainly wouldn't complain about more X-men figs. 

I hope the mk 3 iron man in the iron monger mayhem set has the yellow arc reactor (since he used the mk 1 ark reactor in that scene) it would also be cool if his left hand was skin colored due to him taking off parts of the suit in the final fight 

I am really hoping we get a kingpin minifugre or bigfig in the D2C, Not sure how likely but I also hoping we get a betty brant, eddie brock, Chamelion, Mr Negative, Shocker, Lizard figures if not in the D2C then hopefully in future sets. I think betty brant is likely for this D2C not sure about the rest though.

I’m willing to bet my guesses on Electro, Shocker, Punisher, Daredevil and Elektra are going to happen. I’m a little skeptical about Elektra, I could see them skipping out on her. Also pretty sure Mary Jane or Gwen will show up but my guess of both would be nice to see com w true. Very excited for the D2C build and figures. A comic set with both a good build and amazing figures is all I’ve ever dreamed of.

2 hours ago, PGBQW said:

I really hope we get a printed arc reactor piece

Oh yes same here, the one from the Scuba Suit would’ve been great without the sand green printing.

I kind of think the 4-piece puzzle is already unofficially known, just not officially announced. Marvel MCU Legacy Sets, D2C Daily Bugle, CMF Line, and Advent Calendar.

3 hours ago, PGBQW said:

This will likely be the only set we get based on Iron Man 1, so I'd love to see a 'Proof Tony Stark Has a Heart' accessory for Pepper

1 minute ago, Quicksilver838 said:

This will likely be the only set we get based on Iron Man 1, so I'd love to see a 'Proof Tony Stark Has a Heart' accessory for Pepper

That would be good. Would it be a clear 1x1 brick? That might look too two-dimensional. I’d honestly expect that more from a CMF with Pepper though. 
I hope we get the Mark 3 undamaged, myself. Battle-damaged might be accurate, but it would suck for Hall of Armour builders like myself. 

3 hours ago, TOTDForever said:

I hope the mk 3 iron man in the iron monger mayhem set has the yellow arc reactor (since he used the mk 1 ark reactor in that scene) it would also be cool if his left hand was skin colored due to him taking off parts of the suit in the final fight 

I don't think having his left hand is skin colored is a good idea, though an easy fix. I want that MK 3, same with any other Ironman variants complete and no battle damage prints. And what do you mean by yellow arc reactor? MK 1 and 2 does have white with blue outline in lego form.

3 hours ago, PGBQW said:

Removable from the Iron Monger suit!

5 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

I don't know how they can do this but I want it to happen.

14 minutes ago, BigHobbit said:

I kind of think the 4-piece puzzle is already unofficially known, just not officially announced. Marvel MCU Legacy Sets, D2C Daily Bugle, CMF Line, and Advent Calendar.

I feel he'd have listed the Adventure Calendar if that was part of it - given we know what that includes.

21 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

I don't think having his left hand is skin colored is a good idea, though an easy fix. I want that MK 3, same with any other Ironman variants complete and no battle damage prints. And what do you mean by yellow arc reactor? MK 1 and 2 does have white with blue outline in lego form.

Removable from the Iron Monger suit!

I don't know how they can do this but I want it to happen.

watch the final battle from that movie again, as his power levels were declining the arc reactor turned more and more yellow. This only happened with the mk 1 arc reactor due to it not being powerful enough to support the mk 3.

I would love a battle damaged iron man because we've gotten wayyyyyyy too many "clean" versions of iron man already 

39 minutes ago, Bricknee said:

Is the CMF actually confirmed to be MCU based or is it still speculation at this stage?

The run down is @Quicksilver838 made a comment about the CMF series being comic based and that being likely how we would get a comic punisher and Daredevil. @Falconfan1414 responded wellllll and everyone took that as confirmation the cmf series was not comic based and indeed MCU based. Flash forward to a few days ago when we found out Daredevil and Punisher are coming in the D2C and Quicksilver readdressed the interaction speculating that Falcon was actually hinting at the statement that DD and Punisher would appear in the cmf series was wrong, not that the cmf series would be comic based. Falcon replied with a wink and that leaves me thinking that his inital point of the cmf series being comic based has remained unaddressed so I’d say there actually is some hope the series will be comic based but I think its going to be mixed.

Edited by cosmic

18 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

watch the final battle from that movie again, as his power levels were declining the arc reactor turned more and more yellow. This only happened with the mk 1 arc reactor due to it not being powerful enough to support the mk 3.

I would love a battle damaged iron man because we've gotten wayyyyyyy too many "clean" versions of iron man already 

It was for a moment but turned back into white once the helmet was removed, I literally just watched it again. Thanks! that's a nice call though. It won't really match the suit for collecting purposes. 

2 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

It was for a moment but turned back into white once the helmet was removed, I literally just watched it again. Thanks! that's a nice call though. It won't really match the suit for collecting purposes. 

for collecting purposes we need a battle damaged one lol, I want some spice on my minifigs design 

Are we actually sure Daredevil and Punisher are coming in the D2C? I didn’t see fulcrum put it back up.

5 hours ago, PGBQW said:

Mockingbird, Quake and Deathlok would be cool

5 hours ago, Scarilian said:

Though they could play it safe and give us the Netflix characters in the CMF series such as Luke Cage, Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Iron Fist, Elektra, etc...

Would prefer a comic based Elektra, the Netflix one is very easy to do a purist custom figure. Daredevil, Jessica Jones and Iron Fist - yes please

3 hours ago, mgetz said:

I am really hoping we get a kingpin minifugre or bigfig in the D2C

I am hoping, especially if the Daredevil rumor turns out to be true

2 hours ago, cosmic said:

I’m willing to bet my guesses on Electro, Shocker, Punisher, Daredevil and Elektra are going to happen. I’m a little skeptical about Elektra, I could see them skipping out on her. Also pretty sure Mary Jane or Gwen will show up but my guess of both would be nice to see com w true. Very excited for the D2C build and figures. A comic set with both a good build and amazing figures is all I’ve ever dreamed of.

Hoping to see Gwen. We have had a few MJs, so would be great to get a new love interest, and also super excited for the set. 

1 hour ago, Quicksilver838 said:

That would be awesome