Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

6 hours ago, CF Mitch said:

Just out of curiosity, why not? Because it's the most obvious one? :tongue:
But, Iron Monger Mayhem for me :wub:

Regards,
Mitch

Yeah, was also curious. For me the D2C is by far the most sought after set. The Benatar might be one I skip.

6 hours ago, BusterNut31 said:

i looked at the cmf figs i own and i would want a wandavision section withing the marvel cmf line like the wizard of oz was in the lego batman cmf line and fantastic beasts in the harry potter cmf line.

They did also combine HP and FB in the Wizarding World series, so had two related yet separate properties in the same series. This would not be dissimilar to having WV in a Marvel series, so unless if @Falconfan1414  or @Guyon2002 say otherwise this may be within the realm of possibility.

My top three, but will vary based on where Daredevil and the Punisher are. If they are both in the D2C it's a no-brainer for me. If the CMF then that moves to the top. If the CMF is only a rehash of minifgs we've got it'll drop to third.
D2C - especially if Punisher and Daredevil are included

CMF

Iron Monger

6 hours ago, CF Mitch said:

Just out of curiosity, why not? Because it's the most obvious one? :tongue:
But, Iron Monger Mayhem for me :wub:

Regards,
Mitch

Yeah, it was because everyone would simply say Endgame Final Battle. It's obviously the most exciting one, but I want to see for which ones people are excited beyond this one.

6 hours ago, steveholt said:

Here's a link to my Blog with some pics of the Bugle MOC, it's still not quite finished Most of the floors are empty. I built it mostly for exterior to fill out my city.

Hahahaha - I stole some ideas of yours from pics in random Google searches. Thanks for the inspiration, and great job! China White and Pearce were my two favs, but there are a few gems in your purist mocs

So excited for the sets this year. If the D2C has everything it’s rumored to have it’s going to be a must buy for me and my most anticipated set in a long time 🤩

15 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Yeah, it was because everyone would simply say Endgame Final Battle. It's obviously the most exciting one, but I want to see for which ones people are excited beyond this one.

Thought so, haha! 
Aside from the Iron Monger set, I can't wait for some info regarding the CMF, it's very thrilling, what with it still being somewhat unsure whether it's comics inspired or MCU or perhaps a bit of both...
Ah, good times :purrr:

Regards,
Mitch

8 minutes ago, Marvelous Spidey said:

So excited for the sets this year. If the D2C has everything it’s rumored to have it’s going to be a must buy for me and my most anticipated set in a long time 🤩

we technically don't know anything past comic inspired, and Venom is included 

6 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

we technically don't know anything past comic inspired, and Venom is included 

Heavy implication that DD and Punisher are included.

30 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

I must be the only one excited for the Final Battle for the builds...Luis’s van is a must have!

I'm definitely curious to see how they handle Daredevil, assuming he's included.  Would they use a backwards Black Panther headpiece for the horns of his mask like how LEGO Marvel Superheroes 2 did it, or would LEGO straight up make a new full mask piece?

17 minutes ago, Brickroll said:

I must be the only one excited for the Final Battle for the builds...Luis’s van is a must have!

Definitely not the only one.

3 minutes ago, spiderfan2000 said:

I'm definitely curious to see how they handle Daredevil, assuming he's included.  Would they use a backwards Black Panther headpiece for the horns of his mask like how LEGO Marvel Superheroes 2 did it, or would LEGO straight up make a new full mask piece?

Backwards BP ears are perfect for horns, at least for the classic Daredevil look. If he ends up showing up in the MCU films at some point, they'll likely go with a more armored look and LEGO might give him a special mold but until then the ear piece will do nicely.

1 hour ago, doclord said:

Heavy implication that DD and Punisher are included.

well we don't know if fulcrum's info was wrong. This is the only post he has deleted regarding to a tease 

10 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

well we don't know if fulcrum's info was wrong. This is the only post he has deleted regarding to a tease 

I mean I specifically said rumored 🤷🏼‍♂️ Either way I’m very excited for a huge Bugle set. I almost bought the police station modular to convert it into the Bugle a couple months ago 😅

2 minutes ago, Donkeypunch said:

Any ideas on when we can expect pictures of the D2C and June wave? 

D2C probably a few days, or maybe even less before it's officially revealed.

June wave sometime in April, mid-April I'd say.

5 hours ago, ApocSlay said:

Hahahaha - I stole some ideas of yours from pics in random Google searches. Thanks for the inspiration, and great job! China White and Pearce were my two favs, but there are a few gems in your purist mocs

Thanks, glad I could help.

I definitely need to put up more purist pics, more often though haha

hey remember when @Falconfan1414 posted a scarlet witch minifigure and thanos bigfig in his IG story a few months ago...

you sneaky sausage! How do you keep these secrets for so long!

9 hours ago, Quicksilver838 said:

Well I did have some suspicion when Mr Fan1414 didn't crop my comment about the CMF, but after these pictures got people talking, had to think back to this. Could he have instead been saying in his usual cryptic ways that a CMF isn't the best chance at Daredevil and Punisher?

You aren't the only one who can play detective, MISTER Fan :wink:

I'm probably just overthinking that too much tho :laugh:

I have hope this is indeed true, if the wellll was in reference to where Punisher and Daredevil would show up, that means there is maybe hope the CMF series is comic based? I sure hope so, but then again it could also be mixed. Fingers crossed its at least 16 figures. Marvel is a really big license. You could say “the new average Series is 12 figures” but other popular brands like Disney and Harry Potter did not get their first CMF series like other normal series, and instead had 18-22 figures each. So Marvel, another popular brand wouldn’t be expected to have 12 figures either. Because 12 is the new standard, but popular Licenses typically break that mould on their first CMF anyways. So I have hope we will get more than 12 figures. I think both Lego and Marvel understand the demand this Series will have. 

some new thoughts

• Rockets new brown print is nice I guess for the accuracy. His suit is bugging me however. Shouldn’t have been so grey. It could have been a dark blue with maybe grey accents but it was more dark bluish than solid grey. The grey color really dulls the figure out especially considering thats not his correct suit color. Complete waste tbh

• Venom bust is not bad but definitely not as good as the carnage one. That bust was really something else

• I added Daredevil and Punisher to my wishlist of figures for the Daily Bugle so hearing them basically confirmed to appear in that makes me so happy. I hope we don’t just get the same villains we always get, my wishlist was jam packed with villains but if say we only get 3, let them be Shocker Electro and maybe just 1 repeat. I’m tired of Spiderman sets having the same roster and it makes me really hesitant about getting my hopes up for the figure selection of this set.

• Hearing 2 of my wanted figures will indeed show up in the set has me hoping more of my wishes will come true. I made a long list but I could easily see Electro and one of Spideys love interests from my list coming true as well. I hope its Gwen because we haven’t got her yet but if my wish of seeing both her and Mary show up comes true I’d be so happy! Also hoping we see Elektra. 

•Speaking of Elektra I’d like her to get a specialized piece (that could also be reused in pirate for just a straight haired version of the fortune tellers mould) but I think I’d be satisfied with her getting her head band printed onto a dark brown version of Harumi’s hair piece.

•Leaked info shows Shuri won’t get leg printing but she will get a specialized cloth piece for her olive skirt. That is so lame. The legacy wave is so far disappointing with figures taken her and rocket in mind. She needs those olive line details on her leg. If the skirt piece was accurate it would only cover her waste and she should still have visible legs that would need printing. It sounds like she’s going to look inaccurate. Frustrating how less popular themes get such detailed printing and superheroes continuously gets what I would call lazy effort for the accuracy of their figures. Shuri needs leg printing. Rockets suit is dark blue.

Edited by cosmic

Nothing too spectacular but the Hall of Armor (2019), Spiderjet, Thanos Mech and Avengers Truck are going EOL this summer. 

15 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Nothing too spectacular but the Hall of Armor (2019), Spiderjet, Thanos Mech and Avengers Truck are going EOL this summer. 

EOL?

1 minute ago, BusterNut31 said:

EOL?

End of life, they will be retiring ad no longer sold by then. The only one of those that bothers me at all is the hall of armor, I still haven't gotten it, and given this summer wave, probably won't manage to get it before it retires either.

59 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

I better hurry for the Avengers truck. I really need that Hawkeye and Captain America. The rest weren’t worth getting in the first place.

Really interested in the figure selection for the Daily Bugle. We could get some new heroes and villains but considering the nature of the set I see us getting some journalist and front desk figures to occupy the building. Assuming another build is included we may get other civilian figures. 

Slightly off-topic, but how often does LEGO produce a set that’s currently on shelves (do they frequently make new copies of a set that they’re currently selling, like the spider lair set, throughout its lifespan)?

I ask this because I fear the Avengers Endgame final battle set will sell out super fast so I hope they continue to make new copies of it over the next year to ensure that everyone can get it. 

2 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

Good to know that Black Widow Helicopter is not retiring. I still haven't gotten that set but probably should ASAP

Edited by hvader

29 minutes ago, hvader said:

Good to know that Black Widow Helicopter is not retiring. I still haven't gotten that set but probably should ASAP

I haven't seen the Black Widow set since before Christmas, but my Target was fully stocked with it today. So maybe they are sending another wave to go with the long awaited release of the movie.