Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

3 hours ago, PGBQW said:

Please, share pictures with us

3 hours ago, EX0 said:

We’d love to see it and appreciate it

I'll upload some pics to my blog later, it's mostly exterior

I honestly think the Venom looks great, but the value isn't that good compared to other helmets.

Edited by JintaiZ

I like the Venom bust. It's not an instant buy for me, like the Carnage one, but I'll get it eventually. 

On a different note, the new Star Lord *HAS* to have Owen's face print from Jurassic World right?

3 minutes ago, JaHawk2009 said:

On a different note, the new Star Lord *HAS* to have Owen's face print from Jurassic World right?

We honestly can't be sure. Some heads are license specific and can't be used outside of the license they originated from, wether or not Owens head is among those will remain to be seen.

3 hours ago, TOTDForever said:

Iron Monger Mayhem, point black period (although that daily bugle is a day 1 buy too)

is her face tattoos shiny? Or flat colors?

Just flat color white. 

lego fulcrum just posted a pic of dare devil and punisher. I wonder if they are coming in the Daily Bugle set? If not then he is clearly hinting at them showing up else where in lego form

4 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

lego fulcrum just posted a pic of dare devil and punisher. I wonder if they are coming in the Daily Bugle set? If not then he is clearly hinting at them showing up else where in lego form

Daily Bugle is the only thing that make sense that we know now.

6 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

Not gonna lie I’m going to be pissed if Daredevil is included in the Daily Bugle set. I personally don’t have any interest in the Daily Bugle set but I’m dying for a Daredevil minifigure. I’m really hoping he’ll be in the CMF.

If Punisher is finally coming, he'll definitely be in the D2C. LEGO wouldn't have the balls to put such a violent character in anything other than a set aimed at adults.

5 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Daily Bugle is the only thing that make sense that we know now.

I would love for him to be included. Punisher is kinda a special marvel character to me because he is one of the only italian marvel characters lmao. Daredevil is just cool

2 minutes ago, thephantasm said:

Come on, punisher finally gets made and hes locked away in the d2c? Thats dissapointing

Couldn’t agree with you more. Looks like I’m forkingout some big bucks this year, just to get DD and Punisher. I’ll probably go for the Benatar this year and wait until next year for the DB. 🙄

Edited by Moon_Knight

Just now, thephantasm said:

Come on, punisher finally gets made and hes locked away in the d2c? Thats dissapointing

I'll probably end up getting the figures secondhand, because there's no way I'm spending more than $200 on a LEGO set.

Also, do D2C's ever go on clearance?

3 minutes ago, scoober boo said:

I'll probably end up getting the figures secondhand, because there's no way I'm spending more than $200 on a LEGO set.

Also, do D2C's ever go on clearance?

Where I live, I'm sure he's gonna go for $40+ in local currency so.... I'm not gonna spend that much even for the punisher

D2cs do go on sale but the fact that this is marvel we are talking about, I doubt so

Edited by thephantasm

1 minute ago, thephantasm said:

D2cs do go on sale but the fact that this is marvel we are talking about, I doubt so 

Ugh.

Thankfully, I already have custom figures of both DD and Punisher.

3 minutes ago, thephantasm said:

Where I live, I'm sure he's gonna go for $40+ in local currency so.... I'm not gonna spend that much even for the punisher

For me, it depends on the look of the set. If I’m going to have to spend $60-$80 for DD and Punisher I figure I might as well buy the set but the design of the set is going to have to really blow my mind.

3 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

he deleted the post, uh oh 

He's just verifying the info I think, lego can't do anything about it because he just posted images of comics

1 hour ago, thephantasm said:

He's just verifying the info I think, lego can't do anything about it because he just posted images of comics

I was saying uh oh because I hope we are getting DD and punisher in the D2C 😭 or atleast one of them

20 hours ago, BusterNut31 said:

Id love an updated quinjet , also a set from thor 1 (a destroyer would be amazing or a frost giant with a blue face loki variant)

Red Skulls roadster NEEDS to be a set! 

I would love the roadster as a set. They could have Schmidt driving it too, which is another villain I'd like

Venom bust kinda sucks, very flat with no colors. Carnage one look a ton better tbh. Still since I don't collect busts won't be picking up either of them.

11 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Which Summer set are y'all most excited for?

Disclaimer: Endgame Final Battle is not an acceptable answer.

CMF series :tongue: I'm hesitant on The Benetar, depends how it looks and how it is done - only would be getting it for the build as already have what I view as the best appearance of the team (Guardians Of The Galaxy 1 suits with the polybag Rocket Racoon arms so they have full printing). D2C is also probably a 'for the build' situation as the figure so far (yes even if it potentially includes Daredevil and Punisher) do not particularly spike my interest.

9 hours ago, scoober boo said:

I'd like the Venom and Carnage busts a lot more if the eyes were bigger and the brows were smaller.

I think the eyes should be bigger near the middle and smaller near the edges, in addition the eyebrow aspect is weird and would probably look better without it and just have a curve effect. Venom also needs a better tongue somehow, but admittedly not sure what they could have used :shrug_oh_well:

13 minutes ago, benderisgreat said:

Venom bust kinda sucks, very flat with no colors.

One of the problems is that you cannot really do much with Venom's colour scheme - he's pretty much black & white with a red tongue so you don't really get the ability to really express detail. I think the Raimi version is the only one to kinda solve this by adding silver webbing lines to his body and mask, but admittedly it did not really look good in the final product. I think Lego could have done something similar here.

Spoiler

851xgcrzz8j31.png?auto=webp&s=219e9b6ab2ENjmNpWXkAM5Mr1?format=jpg&name=900x900