Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

4 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

How is that even slightly lackluster? I suppose you're not a Marvel fan, aren't you?

Her opinions on Marvel films [The first half as she says] might be pretty rare among LEGO Marvel fans, but its still her opinion… She even said she may not be the target audience for these [Legacy] sets… 

The idea of having the trinity and Thanos in one set still amaze me. Not just that they included Wanda and Black Panther (assuming it's the same one as with a new cowl mold) if this is not perfect set, I dunno what it is.

This might be a stretch but I'm hoping the Black Panther in one set has the purple kinetic energy details and the other is just normal black and white

3 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

@BusterNut31 @PRbrickbuilder - I've seen the figure just now.

As far as I know the figure and cape isn't produce at the same time so seeing this figure make sense that it doesn't have it. But the interesting part.. it's printed into her torso part of it has the yellow cloth so I would say it will be included.

Thank you for looking for the info @SpiderJazz, very good news then!

As expected (and dreaded) - the Gauntlet set is said to mix gold with tan pieces.

Re: Korg, what if the "not in AC/CMF" info was early on and he got moved to the CMF? because unless we're gonna see additional set numbers popping up in the next few days the only place left for him to show up is the CMF or the benatar set if him or Drax got mistaken for Chitauri (assuming they saw prelim pics that use white prototype figures).

6 minutes ago, Brick Clicker said:

Looks like this is the week of Marvel after all :iamded_lol:

And on Mar10 day of all things.

2 minutes ago, admiral_typhoon said:

As expected (and dreaded) - the Gauntlet set is said to mix gold with tan pieces.

Re: Korg, what if the "not in AC/CMF" info was early on and he got moved to the CMF? because unless we're gonna see additional set numbers popping up in the next few days the only place left for him to show up is the CMF or the benatar set if him or Drax got mistaken for Chitauri (assuming they saw prelim pics that use white prototype figures).

Missing Korg makes me think that there are still set/s incoming. If you think about it half of the core Avengers is still missing. They cannot do that specially with Ronin, they decided to remake the sets but excluded him? I doubt. 

Ronin, Black Widow, Hulk and Iron Patriot, Spidey, Strange, Korg & Miek, hell even Wasp.

1 minute ago, josh_a_123 said:

This might be a stretch but I'm hoping the Black Panther in one set has the purple kinetic energy details and the other is just normal black and white

Yeah, would be good to correct the fig with blue kinetic details.

That's an overload of info... Good to hear they are actually making the Sanctuary II ship, and at this point I wonder: all the designs are the Endgame ones? If so the Captain Marvel fig will be the inverted palette one with short hair, from the final battle. And I guess Iron Patriot is still missing from the sets.

1 minute ago, oxy220 said:

Are there pre-image sets? 

Not at the moment theres no watermarked/preliminary images out there as far as I'm aware

Sounds like an awesome line up of sets.

- Finally a bald Thanos big fig! 
- The Carnage and Venom helmet things look really cool. I have yet to buy the Star Wars ones but I might get these.

1 hour ago, BrickHat said:

Do we happen to know if Iron Man will have his MCU mold or the newer one? I am hoping they haven't retired the MCU mold...

MCU one. I believe they also said that Thanos's head can be rotated, which is awesome!

1 minute ago, Brick Clicker said:

Not at the moment theres no watermarked/preliminary images out there as far as I'm aware

Thanks 

1 hour ago, Guyon2002 said:

Sanctuary II in August and AC in September, rest in June.

Falconfan said that Sanctuary is coming in June. Also, promobricks weren't sure if it's August or June

13 minutes ago, PRbrickbuilder said:

Thank you for looking for the info @SpiderJazz, very good news then!

Pleasure is mine buddy.

4 minutes ago, PRbrickbuilder said:

Yeah, would be good to correct the fig with blue kinetic details.

That's an overload of info... Good to hear they are actually making the Sanctuary II ship, and at this point I wonder: all the designs are the Endgame ones? If so the Captain Marvel fig will be the inverted palette one with short hair, from the final battle. And I guess Iron Patriot is still missing from the sets.

It's Endgame so yeah should be a new suit for Cap Marvel probably she's the draw of that set being exclusive.

Just now, Guyon2002 said:

What makes you think that?

Apparently the carnage bust will be available for preorder tomorrow, so the venom bust and a potential Spider-Man bust should have the same release. So probably same reveal date too

Do you think we could get more daily bugle info soon? I’m dying for that set.

Just now, JaHawk2009 said:

When are all these sets out sorry? I've lost track of it all

June, so probably June 1. D2c is May (it could have a vip April release). The carnage helmet will probably be April 

Yeah the Carnage bust is avaliable to pre order from Target tommorow by the looks of it then an offical release on April 1st. The venom one isn't coming till May though rather April like Carnage is

1 hour ago, Brickroll said:

If the venom is literally the same but a black version with a few modifications, not only would I be okay with it I would be happy. And I don’t even buy the helmets!

I agree, I'm not getting it but it looks better than iron man and the batman cowl. IT  JUST  POPS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!