Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

Just now, Guyon2002 said:

Sanctuary II in August and AC in September, rest in June.

That’s incredible, I can’t wait. Final Battle is a day one buy

Do we think it'll be Infinity War Thanos (blue vest) or armored Endgame Thanos?

Considering they did an inaccurate IW Thanos already I hope they're fixing it (and also that means a simpler bald bigfig mold without armor plates).

Just now, THELEGOBATMAN said:

I'm so glad words can't even express how I'm feeling right now. Another Iron Man MK 85? Chainmeal suit Captain America? Bro Thor in armour? Not to mention that it just has to include Mjölnir, Stormbreaker and Iron Man's gauntlet.

Best bet that I have is Thor having hair and beard new mold. I'm kinda hoping for nano gauntlet but it's fine if they cannot do it as well as broken shield. But new hair and beard mold HAS TO HAPPEN.

This is the fight of our lives part where we basically vote with our wallets!

Definitely getting the Cap and BP sets, and if the daily bugle ends up being a monolithic building like the GB HQ it'll be hard to pass up on it, not to mention any useful parts from the CMF!

Just now, doclord said:

Considering they did an inaccurate IW Thanos already I hope they're fixing it (and also that means a simpler bald bigfig mold without armor plates).

Final battle a bald Thanos with armor minus the arm sleeves on. Either way you can use the previous thanos arms for armor printing.

1 minute ago, doclord said:

Given the set is endgame final battle, I suspect it’s the armored version, but if the MCU legacy subtheme continues, we could get IW Thanos in the future.

1 minute ago, hvader said:

I actually hope the Sanctuary II Thanos is the IW one. 

Probably not since it includes Iron Man and Captain Marvel

1 minute ago, SpiderJazz said:

Final battle a bald Thanos with armor minus the arm sleeves on. Either way you can use the previous thanos arms for armor printing.

Really, no sleeves? Good thing I have the old version...

1 minute ago, hvader said:

I actually hope the Sanctuary II Thanos is the IW one. 

Why would it be? If it has captain marvel and iron man, it’s definitely endgame.

Edited by NetherCreeper

24 minutes ago, Legofania said:

But he has to be there. Or perhaps promobricks are mistaken? Or falconfan?

Wait, few days ago FalconFan said there's more sets coming. I guess Korg is in one of the unknown sets?

Wow this wave sounds incredible!

Some random thoughts of mine-

I am both hoping that the groot is new but also a repeat as I don't plan on getting that set, but I collect the groots and I would love a new one, so conflicted!

Curious to see what the compound looks like, must be pretty small, but I guess if its just rubble that wound be to bad. 

As a collector of the statuette figures, I hope the ant man is new. I also think its kind of a missed opportunity to include a micro wasp, but that set already has enough new molds so I can definitely understand it. 

Honestly the sanctuary set sounds so stupid imo but I'm sooo interested to see what it looks like. 

Interesting that the Benatar has a plaque, guess there are 2 d2cs this year!

The infinity gauntlet really interests me, I am kind of worried it wont look good tho, but I'm hopeful.

The thanos big-fig is very intriguing. I imagine its a new mold on a pin like some knockoff big-figs ive seen as a normal head isnt really big enough. I suppose it could also be a new big head mold that figs on a minifig too, that would be interesting for customs! also really curious to find out if it has a stud or is bald

Very excited to see the Spiderman from the advent calendar, I hope its the one in the yellow jacket (no clue what else it could even be)

Also that carnage bust looks great! Wayyy better than I was expecting. 

I also just noticed the Carnage head is asymmetrical - the right eye uses a 2x2 macaroni tile unlike the left one, as well as some other different parts on the cheeks.

We don’t have pictures yet, right? I keep my fingers crossed for the mcu fans that lego will provide you with proper prints and leg and armprinting where necessary. Sounds like a very solid and joyful wave. 

That carnage head is great by the way. I now want to see Venom’s

Damn, that's a lot of amazing news!!

Interesting that the Dragon Flyer is from Endgame after all, and not Black Panther. Nevertheless, a great addition, especially with Shuri.
The Sanctuary is a nice surprise, I hope it includes an updated Mk85 armor, at least. Minifigure Thanos is also intriguing, wonder what it looks like. I take it Captain Marvel will be new as well.

I'm very excited for the new Thor minifigure(s). It could even be that the one in the Final Battle has battle armor and appears less fat, while the one in the Benatar is Fat Thor in civvies (or am I misremembering how he was dressed in that scene?), unless the Benatar is from IW and not Endgame :innocent: Also, I, too, think the mentioned Chitauri with the Benatar is probably Drax.

Bald, bigfig Thanos will be fantastic, can't wait to add him to my display!

The Advent Calendar sounds promising, too. 

Thanks for sharing, everyone!

Regards,
Mitch

18 minutes ago, josh_a_123 said:

I'm hoping the Chitauri in the Benetar set does turn out to be Drax because for the scene it was in, a Chitauri doesn't make sense

It has to be Drax, right? If it's a display piece and not a playset, LEGO wouldn't feel obligated to include a random enemy figure

1 minute ago, Borex said:

We don’t have pictures yet, right? I keep my fingers crossed for the mcu fans that lego will provide you with proper prints and leg and armprinting where necessary. Sounds like a very solid and joyful wave. 

That carnage head is great by the way. I now want to see Venom’s

Yeah no pictures yet, but with this detailed description, I'm hoping and praying next few days we get a blurry leak for those. 

Though, one thing I learned in many years of collecting and lowkey being part of small time leaking.. patience is a virtue so one way or another we will get those soon.

If true that the Advent Calendar includes a Hall of Armor build/s could be more microfig armors that go with the 76167 Iron Man Armory, which would be cool.  

12 minutes ago, josh_a_123 said:

just noticed that the Marvel discussion thread is about to overtake the Harry Potter discussion thread:laugh_hard:

And it seems the budget considered for Harry Potter will be spent on Marvel now. 

Edited by Otherworld

12 minutes ago, josh_a_123 said:

just noticed that the Marvel discussion thread is about to overtake the Harry Potter discussion thread:laugh_hard:

And by the sounds of it the sets are just as disappointing.

Just now, Otherworld said:

And it seems the budget contemplated for Harry Potter will be spent on Marvel now. 

It's just go to show the Marvel really be successful and this is the fruit of all AFOLs out there. I'm expecting this next year, hopefully more Legacy sets!

So... Any ideas of how  the AC's Nick Fury will be? Because I doubt they just reuse the one from FFH