Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

1 minute ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

I can't believe I'm saying this, but Carnage's head is actually the first helmet type of set I actually like. Not only like, I LOVE IT. Looks amazing, can't wait to see how Venom looks now.

If the venom is literally the same but a black version with a few modifications, not only would I be okay with it I would be happy. And I don’t even buy the helmets!

I'm hoping the Chitauri in the Benetar set does turn out to be Drax because for the scene it was in, a Chitauri doesn't make sense

@SpiderJazz I told you that Final Battle will include The Big Three :laugh_hard:

Just now, Brickroll said:

If the venom is literally the same but a black version with a few modifications, not only would I be okay with it I would be happy. And I don’t even buy the helmets!

I hope it will include his long tongue.

Did that video promobricks released today say something of a small arena build in the iron monger set? even either the English captions it was hard to understand what he was saying 

Just now, TOTDForever said:

Did that video promobricks released today say something of a small arena build in the iron monger set? even either the English captions it was hard to understand what he was saying 

Should be just Iron Monger. 

1 minute ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

@SpiderJazz I told you that Final Battle will include The Big Three :laugh_hard:

Pretty sure the video mentioned Venom having a big tongue (probably using those new long noodle pieces) so the build will be somewhat different than Carnage's.

Just now, NetherCreeper said:

I translated the article in Google translate, I didn’t see any mention of any other build other than the mech.

thanks for the confirmation, either way I am happy 

14 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

New moldings for long hair Thor? broken cap shield? Gauntlet for minifigure? Geeeeez 

Oh shoooot!!! Where was that confirmed?

I'm really hoping that the Black Widow in the Advent Calendar is from Endgame and is not a reuse of the solo movie version :wacko:

4 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Bro, I am glad that I was wrong, best set ever! Not just trinity, but Wanda and BALD THANOS! GAWD! I'LL BUY MULTIPLES! 

All of these make me wonder about the potential other Legacy sets we could get for the MCU, there's so many they could do

1 minute ago, EX0 said:

Oh shoooot!!! Where was that confirmed?

I'm throwing out possibilities, sorry just a wild guess.

The Carnage bust looks like it uses stickers. If they are clear and black over the red brick, I may get him for the parts.

1 minute ago, hvader said:

Watch the Sanctuary II set look something like the Funko Collector Corps one

Probably similarly comical proportions, but given the minifig Thanos, I think he’ll fit inside.

Just now, josh_a_123 said:

All of these make me wonder about the potential other Legacy sets we could get for the MCU, there's so many they could do

If we make this inital wave sucessful, it'll happen. IT. WILL. HAPPEN.

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

Bro, I am glad that I was wrong, best set ever! Not just trinity, but Wanda and BALD THANOS! GAWD! I'LL BUY MULTIPLES! 

I'm so glad words can't even express how I'm feeling right now. Another Iron Man MK 85? Chainmeal suit Captain America? Bro Thor in armour? Not to mention that it just has to include Mjölnir, Stormbreaker and Iron Man's gauntlet.

2 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Late april

The D2C should get revealed around the same time (officially that is) maybe even earlier if VIPs get the set earlier as always 

1 minute ago, NeutralNoodle said:

Are these coming out in June or August?

Sanctuary II in August and AC in September, rest in June.