Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

1 hour ago, NetherCreeper said:

Wait a second, Ninjago City was 300... what if this is the equivalent of Ninjago city but for marvel? Incredibly detailed, loads of figures, and the start of a line of D2Cs. Maybe I’m hoping for too much, but I can’t be the only one seeing the similarities already!

Add fixing a big complaint of the city as well

You know, that Benatar is going to be pretty big. The original one is already has a relatively large wingspan, and the piece count is like three times that. It will have to be pretty massive, like at least 2 feet-2.5 feet.

Edited by Brickroll

6 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

So you are saying we will get expansions on the coming years??

Considering how many figures came in Ninjago city, what if the D2C gives us most of Spider-Man’s most prominent side characters and villains? 

10 minutes ago, Brickroll said:

You know, that Benatar is going to be pretty big. The original one is already has a relatively large wingspan, and the piece count is like three times that. It will have to be pretty massive, like at least 2 feet-2.5 feet.

I wonder if it might be a small style UCS set, like the SW helmets and statues. I haven't kept up, so maybe it's already been confirmed that it's not

The Daily Bugle. 
i love it! This could be a real great set. I hope that it fits the modular line.

Anyway, i expect first of all the key figures of the Bugle JJJ, Robbie, Betty Brant, PP with bagpack to stash his clothes in (or some function to do that). Cool Bugle figs would be Ned Leeds, Ben Urich, and Eddy Brock just to fill up the office. 
Figs that would be cool and also related to the bugle would be Scorpion, the Human Fly, some Spider Slayers (preferably with JJJ’s face printed on a tile), Man-Wolf (JJJ’s son) and Puma. We already have the Scorpion so i expect him to be in the set :-(

i think they’ll give us May and MJ just for more random figs, and a newspaper seller with of course some cool new spidey related prints.

i expect the classic sinister six as villains. Classic Electro, Kraven, Vulture with maybe new wings/arms, Sandman and Doc Ock and Green Goblin. But I hope they won’t give us the sinistsr six, but the sinister syndicate with Shocker, classic beetle, Hydro-Man, bigfig Rhino, Boomerang and Speeddemon. That would be all new figs we never had!

I know i went a bit old school, so there probably will be some newer stuff like the  multiverse spiderman comics in it as well, and more ladies (maybe black cat or silver sable)

Anyway can’t wait for the pictures

A D2C Daily Bugle sounds awesome. Hopefully the build fits in with the modular buildings seamlessly like the Spring Lantern Festival and Ghostbusters HQ sets do.

Looking forward to seeing what characters are also included. It would be a perfect opportunity for classic versions of Shocker, Electro and Rhino, as well as all new characters like Black Cat, Lizard, Gwen Stacy, Daredevil and Kingpin.

21 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Hmm, what was the big complaint with the city?  Uninteresting minifigure selection?  Too many stickers?  So many questions...

1 minute ago, spiderfan2000 said:

Hmm, what was the big complaint with the city?  Uninteresting minifigure selection?  Too many stickers?  So many questions...

Stickers, figures, and the set looking bad from the back are what I assume.

Dang so many news and leaks. I just want to know the contents of Final Battle, that little Endgame set also Benatar! Hoping for minifigures we missed in the initial Infinity War/Endgame wave.

4 minutes ago, doclord said:

Looks like that dragon is not Fin Fang Foom if he’s hanging with Shang Chi like that.

Where has it leaked? Nvm I found it. Clearly not fin fang foom

Edited by SoggyBottom17

That's the dragon from the battle in the ancient village set. Looks like its name is The Great (a word that's unclear from the image). Can someone confirm what the name says? 

EDIT: I think the name is "The Great Protector"

Edited by hvader

They always do new MCU heroes so dirty with their figure in their first sets... unless you’re Ant or Iron Man!

Edited by doclord

Wow, I don't check this thread for a day and I missed 20+ pages.

As for the Daily Bugle D2C, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. I always thought a set like this would be a pipe dream or something that would only exist in MOC form and the closest thing we'd ever get was the Bugle set from 2013. 

Even better, it's going to be comic based! I'll take comic Marvel sets over the MCU ones anyday (especially if it's for Spider-Man, but that's another story), I can't WAIT to see the final product.

14 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Looks like a neat little polybag but is that really Draco/Kaz's faceprint? You've gotta be f****g kidding me :ugh:

That looks nothing like Simu Liu... Lego needs to stop reusing faces that clearly don't fit

31 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

No not that

Can you clarify the complaint about the Ninjago City sets, I don't feel that would be considered a spoiler...? Or can we guess and you say yes/no? :P

21 minutes ago, bradreed715 said:

Shang Chi polybag leaked

Face print looks strange. Dragon is 'ok' but the tooth/beard looks weird and it's absent from the larger dragon that only has a moustache.

Can anyone tell the name of the set? 'Shang Chi and the Great ...?'