Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

1 hour ago, Lego-Freak said:

To those hoping for a Daily Bugle set: count me in :sweet: But not for the reasons you may want it, my motivation is far more mundane: limited space :tongue: A vertical set like that would save me a lot of trouble, which is why I also wouldn’t mind a D2C set based on the Avengers Tower

Yeah, vertical set would definitely be appealing xD Need a way to display the figures and not much space to display any non-vertical set.

28 minutes ago, Brick Clicker said:

Today could be the day we find out :laugh:

Tease :p Hopefully

Edited by Scarilian

Huh, so I guess CMF series is MCU after all. Not that I expected otherwise, but it's nice to have this cryptic confirmation.

With MCU Legacy sets, we might get most of the characters or variants that we've asked for for years.

4 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Huh, so I guess CMF series is MCU after all. Not that I expected otherwise, but it's nice to have this cryptic confirmation.

Where was that confirmed?

8 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

With MCU Legacy sets, we might get most of the characters or variants that we've asked for for years.

Almost a decade even :grin: I remember when I fully expected TLG to cover the pre-Avengers films too back then, because revisiting prior films is what TLG always did whenever they acquired a new film license (Star Wars, Indy, Toy Story, Middle-Earth). I was quite disappointed when that didn’t happen in 2013, and after that I gave up on that idea completely. ...until now that is :moar:

Edited by Lego-Freak

9 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

I'd like to homemade costume of Spider-Man, Bro Thor, Tony Stark in  clothing Black Sabbath

4 minutes ago, SteelRiftGaming said:

how many figures will the black panther set have as im hoping for black panther killmonger and maybe shuri

My guess is 2, 3 or 4 depending on the size of the flyer. 

It's Endgame set, there won't be Killmonger. 

5 minutes ago, SteelRiftGaming said:

how many figures will the black panther set have as im hoping for black panther killmonger and maybe shuri

1 minute ago, Legofania said:

Well I don't remember this flyer appear in Black Pantern.

It had far more screentime in BP than in Endgame.

2 minutes ago, Legofania said:

It did tho.

The set isn't confirmed to be Endgame based, and I think Black Panther is much more likely.

17 minutes ago, SteelRiftGaming said:

It's a $20 set so almost definitely 3.

My guess would be Black Panther, new Killmonger (I'd love the shirtless variant with black coat) and Shuri (again, I'd love her primiary suit from the movie).

28 minutes ago, oxy220 said:

I'd like to homemade costume of Spider-Man, Bro Thor, Tony Stark in  clothing Black Sabbath

The series is MCU. They have to include Marvel's best known superhero. There's only 1 MCU Spidey's suit we didn't get - Homemade. Oh boy yeah.

37 minutes ago, Legofania said:

Where was that confirmed?

FalconFan, few pages ago.

Promobricks have updated their info again (splitting the Marvel and DC sections) and they confirm that 76187 is a Venom “helmet” and 76191 is indeed the Infinity Gauntlet :thumbup: 

1 minute ago, Lego-Freak said:

Promobricks have updated their info again (splitting the Marvel and DC sections) and they confirm that 76187 is a Venom “helmet” and 76191 is indeed the Infinity Gauntlet :thumbup: 

Where is the info? Still showing blank for me

76200 Marvel Avengers 265 29,99€ 08/2021

Do we know what this one is? As it isn't the Disney+ show and labelled under Avengers?

6 minutes ago, Brick Clicker said:
76200 Marvel Avengers 265 29,99€ 08/2021

Do we know what this one is? As it isn't the Disney+ show and labelled under Avengers?

We don't. 

Guess I was right about Infinity Gauntlet, huh. Great choice honestly, much better than a helmet.

Other notable things from this list:

1. Eternals sets have an October release date again - that means in October we'll get sets for both Spider-Man and Eternals.

2. @Scarilian was right - European price for Endgame Final Battle is 90€.

The second piece of news is outrageous - not only is it 20 [money] higher than American price, but also it's 90€ for 527 pieces! That's awful of you Lego, and the worse thing, I still have to but this set.

1 hour ago, Legofania said:

They carried the weapons to wakandan spies that killmonger sent out. 
one of them shot at black panther when he returned at the end battle in black panther.

and agent ross went after 4 of them in the toyal talon to shoot them down. Also during the end battle.

I guess if that set have Trinity + Thanos it could be worth it for you?

On a serious note, I'm kina relieved knowing now that it's confirmed to be Infinity Gauntlet model/prop I hope there's no exclusive figs in it.