Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

3 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

There's always a chance, but in a distant future.

Chances for a set within coming weeks are basically dead.

Eh, would not say that. We still have next week before the Marvel Must Haves switch to TF&TWS - and even then we still have the potential for Lego to just release a WandaVision pack or set or something. We still have the comments you relayed from CM4Sci also, so we should get something WandaVision related - unless she really does show up in Spider-man NWH somehow and we get her new costume there :shrug_confused:

38 minutes ago, NetherCreeper said:

I think the helmet will be generic enough to work for a variety of Black Panther suits, kind of like the new ant-man and iron man helmets.

Or... Maybe its generic enough to be reused in Batman?

18 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

it was Venom from the beginning. 

but of course!

5 minutes ago, Scarilian said:

Eh, would not say that. We still have next week before the Marvel Must Haves switch to TF&TWS - and even then we still have the potential for Lego to just release a WandaVision pack or set or something. We still have the comments you relayed from CM4Sci also, so we should get something WandaVision related - unless she really does show up in Spider-man NWH somehow and we get her new costume there :shrug_confused:

I think we get her costume in Dr. Strange set, where she has a bigger role I believe

4 minutes ago, Legofania said:

I think we get her costume in Dr. Strange set, where she has a bigger role I believe

Yeah, and even Agatha is likely to come back, so I think they're just wary of doing a D+ set instead of capitalizing on a movie more people will see.

12 minutes ago, Scarilian said:

I mean even today wasn't likely, next week is even less.

Just sad to see Lego breaking the MCU streak that they've kept since guardians of the galaxy in 2014. 

However, the CM4Sci rumors did turn out to be true in the show, so a Wanda figure (maybe CMF) may still be on the table. 

Edited by hvader

Now. Thinking about the Benatar, we don't know what scene this set is representing, but it could be a combination. So looking at the film/s, the potential list of figures includes;

*From Infinity War; Star Lord, Gamora, Drax, Rocket, Groot, Mantis, Thor, Iron Man, Doctor Strange, Iron Spider and Nebula (I think it'll be more Endgame based, but it could include the characters from the Titan Battle)

*From the start of Endgame; Tony Stark, Nebula, Captain America (Stealth Suit or nothing!), Thor, Black Widow (IW suit updated), Rocket Raccoon, War Machine, Captain Marvel and Bruce Banner

*From Vormir/Morag; Hawkeye, Black Widow, Red Skull, War Machine, Nebula, Star Lord, 2014 Nebula, 2014 Gamora

Now the reference image used is mostly from the start of Endgame, but it doesn't mean it's representing that scene exactly. But if it was, would any of us be mad if we got the more popular variants of the characters (looking at the new Rocket, Fat/Viking Thor or Iron Patriot MK2) instead of the versions of the characters from the farm scene? This could also be the chance to get Ronin, as Hawkeye's Vormir suit wasn't too exciting and I know everyone here wants to see Ronin.

Also I know the general consensus is that it's unlikely for a big fig, but this set would be the ultimate win if it includes Professor Hulk, Ant Man and a taco.

And while I don't think the ship will be Guardian based, more Avengers, I'd love to see Kraglin show up

So if we cut these figures out of potential for the Endgame Final Battle, that set could include;

*Iron Man (with a Stark Gauntlet), Cap (with Mjolnir), Doctor Strange, Valkyrie, Wasp (unless an Ant Man 'Legacy' set pops up, it'd be a long wait for Quantumania to see her updated), Korg, Scarlet Witch, Iron Spider (instant kill mode), Shuri, M'Baku and Kraglin. Ultimately I hope to see absolutely ZERO Outriders. I have enough :laugh:

I throw doubt on Falcon and Winter Soldier appearing (half because maybe they're being saved for a show set, half because Bucky would be a Bricktober repeat), same for Wong. As much as I'd love Howard the Duck, he was a background character and most of us missed him the first time anyway

That's all from me, thank you for coming to my Ted Talk today

2 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

Also I know the general consensus is that it's unlikely for a big fig, but this set would be the ultimate win if it includes Professor Hulk, Ant Man and a taco.

You might even see it as an absolute win....

Joking aside, Paul Rudd/Scott needs his own face print. The Henry Turner one really doesn’t capture his face.

Hottoys Scarlet Witch from WV revealed. Looks like every toy company except Lego has revealed their WV products. 

3 minutes ago, Brickroll said:

You might even see it as an absolute win....

Joking aside, Paul Rudd/Scott needs his own face print. The Henry Turner one really doesn’t capture his face.

The effort trying to work out who would go where, and I failed the pun. If only I could use "TIME TRAVEL!"

10000000% agree, I need to see less of that face in the theme. It's not Paul Rudd, it's not Tom Holland and its most CERTAINLY not Pedro Pascal.

Imagine the disrespect if they used that head for Jimmy Woo 🤬🤬

Can somebody tell me if a Spider-Man on lego leaks are fake or have already released? The robotic Spider-Man looks fake to me.

Edited by SoggyBottom17

My only hope for scarlet witch, Agatha and white vision is in the cmf. I was really looking forward to a wandavision set.

Frankly, it's slightly embarrassing how Lego is absent in the Marvel Must Haves while the other toy companies shine with their new Scarlet Witch products. I hope through the WandaVision situation, Lego learns that the D+ products are desirable and decides to make them on-time for future series. MCU Legacy sets show me that Lego is going on the right direction when it comes to Lego MCU so I have faith that they will correct the mistake (if they really skipped WandaVision)

Edited by hvader

Just now, Stock223 said:

My only hope for scarlet witch, Agatha and white vision is in the cmf. I was really looking forward to a wandavision set.

I think there’s still a chance we get a set, falcon teased there’s still more coming

3 minutes ago, hvader said:

Frankly, it's slightly embarrassing how Lego is absent in the Marvel Must Haves while the other toy companies shine with their new Scarlet Witch products. I hope through the WandaVision situation, Lego learns that the D+ products are desirable and decides to make them on-time for future series.

The Mandalorian should've been enough for them to see how profitable they are, and we're seeing them catching up with a bunch of Mando sets this year.

If they really don't do anything this year I'd expect something next year then.

24 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

The effort trying to work out who would go where, and I failed the pun. If only I could use "TIME TRAVEL!"

10000000% agree, I need to see less of that face in the theme. It's not Paul Rudd, it's not Tom Holland and its most CERTAINLY not Pedro Pascal.

Imagine the disrespect if they used that head for Jimmy Woo 🤬🤬

That would be annoying as $@&%. It’s nowhere near as useful as LEGO seems to think it is. Speaking of Woo, what if we got him the cmf? Better yet, what if this wave revists Ant Man—we really need good versions of Scott, Hope, Luis, Woo, Pym, Cross, Janet, maybe even Kurt, Dave, Bill, or Cassie. 

I didn’t remember, but Lego Fulcrum posted a daily bugle logo some time ago, do anybody of you guys think it’s really happening?

51 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

This could also be the chance to get Ronin, as Hawkeye's Vormir suit wasn't too exciting and I know everyone here wants to see Ronin.

I've mentioned it before and it's definitely interesting how few people have caught onto this but he wears the same basic suit throughout almost the entire movie. It's just the extra armor and weaponry that changes between scenes :wink:

34 minutes ago, SoggyBottom17 said:

Can somebody tell me if a Spider-Man on lego leaks are fake or have already released? The robotic Spider-Man looks fake to me.

100% fake.

Just now, Guyon2002 said:

I've mentioned it before and it's definitely interesting how few people have caught onto this but he wears the same basic suit throughout almost the entire movie. It's just the extra armor and weaponry that changes between scenes :wink:

Yup. If you look at Hottoys Ronin. It's just his Endgame suit + a bit of extra armor. Therefore, getting Endgame Hawkeye is not bad for those who want Ronin.

5 hours ago, Brick Clicker said:

Yeah I've heard a lot about that rumour and various things are adding up to make it seem like the D2C is based around the Daily Bugle...

I personally, would not buy a Daily Bugle set, so in a selfish way, I hope it's not the Daily Bugle. Also, what "various things"?

Various things told me that my uncle's wife's sister's dog told me that the Shang Chi is $100 dollars with aN aReNa jUsT liKE mOrTaL cOmBaT.

But I know better than to trust the Battinson, who is now a banned outlaw on Eurobricks.

39 minutes ago, SoggyBottom17 said:

The green spiderman and gold and red spiderman suits are real. It's from the Spiderman's Lair sets. (Edit: I got ninja'd)

The cobbled-up spiderman with a belt is fake. I really dislike how people tag lego leaks when it's not real and especially when it's completely unrelated, like a weed smoker dude photo, or their mocs.

Edited by HRC

I think I've figured it out! Maybe the extra pieces in the Benatar set are for a farm, and instead of a big fig, a brick-built Thanos, with a removable 'I went for the head' feature! :laugh:

On a more serious note, I am looking forward to that set. I used to have the old variant, but it felt too small (to me).

I also hope that Daily Bugle rumour or something similar does pan out. Someone mentioned the Bugle and surrounding buildings being an Idea, which I think would be great! Something like Diagon Alley, but Marvel New York. 

Just now, SoggyBottom17 said:

Given the Daily Bugle scoundrel possible do you think it’s comic based?

Falcon seems to have hinted several times that it isn't MCU, so it could be comics.

2 minutes ago, SEmrys said:

I think I've figured it out! Maybe the extra pieces in the Benatar set are for a farm, and instead of a big fig, a brick-built Thanos, with a removable 'I went for the head' feature! :laugh:

On a more serious note, I am looking forward to that set. I used to have the old variant, but it felt too small (to me).

I also hope that Daily Bugle rumour or something similar does pan out. Someone mentioned the Bugle and surrounding buildings being an Idea, which I think would be great! Something like Diagon Alley, but Marvel New York. 

I would like just the daily bugle, a tall building, kind of like a modular but taller, and a ton of comic references and Easter eggs. Maybe some cool Spider-Man variants and villains 

Just now, doclord said:

Falcon seems to have hinted several times that it isn't MCU, so it could be comics.

But it might be from Raimi’s trilogy

I cannot really see it being the Bugle, comics based, or even Spider-Man. If it’s not MCU, which FF has not flat out said and I am still betting on that, then I am going to bet it is Square Enix, and some weird thing from that game.