Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

1 hour ago, NetherCreeper said:

It would also be borderline disrespectful, at least in my opinion.

So would be capitalising on a recently death actor, wouldnt it?

1 hour ago, TOTDForever said:

falcon fan said don't expect it to be MCU

wait, I thought the D2C was the Benatar. We're getting 2?

45 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

what new marvel theme? marvel is marvel lol 

Sorry. I meant avengers theme. Like with the new avengers tower.

4 minutes ago, PGBQW said:

The Benatar is the $150 set then there is a $300 D2C set probably coming around April-May

Just now, Brick Clicker said:

The Benatar is the $150 set then there is a $300 D2C set probably coming around April-May

Yo, that's amazing! For some reason I thought the 150€ set was the D2C

2 minutes ago, Legodude123 said:

Sorry. I meant avengers theme. Like with the new avengers tower.

Marvel is a theme.

Last year's comicbook / Square Enix Avengers are a sub theme at most.

8 minutes ago, PGBQW said:

the D2C is $300, that benetar set is a regular system set 

Another Benetar? Not sure If I'll end up getting it. Feel the other one satisfied me and prefer the design of the Milano - plus Guardians 3 is out in 2023 so we'll probably get another version of it there if they use the same ship.

1 hour ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

It never was 90€ tho, that was just a mistake on @Scarilian's part.

No mistake was made.You and @BusterNut31 are confusing dollars ($) with euros (€) :tongue:

You can find archives demonstrating my list here and here which have not been edited recently, demonstrating that the pricing I listed for 76192 was always $69.99. Glad I made archives now :P

I added the pricing in Euros (€) to the newest list here at 89.99€ (90€) thanks to three foreign retailer sites. Pricing in Euros (€) fluctuates depending on location and its very likely the retailers location factors into things. One site was Belgium, which generally prices it at 15€ higher and another site was Finland which prices it 20€ higher. In essence, the Euro (€) prices listed are accurate, but they are accurate to a specific location. The 90€ pricing is accurate for the set, but it's accurate to the location of the retailer site - most likely Finland or Belgium

A good example would be 76107: Thanos: Ultimate Battle which was listed at $69.99, £69.99, 79.99€ - but at the same time sold for 99.95€ in Finland, 89.99€ in Belgium and 84.99€ in France.

Considering that the Benatar isn’t THAT big, a lot of those pieces could go towards a detailed interior. It’s more than 3x the pieces of the IW Benatar set.

10 minutes ago, PGBQW said:

That’s another way to see it too, but I feel like if you’re going to do it, at least do it well, and the new mask is a sign of that to me at least. It’s hard to tell when it comes to things like this, but I would hope there would be some form of acknowledgment, maybe in the instructions or something, but I don’t know.

2 minutes ago, doclord said:

Considering that the Benatar isn’t THAT big, a lot of those pieces could go towards a detailed interior. It’s more than 3x the pieces of the IW Benatar set.

You make a solid point here. Maybe (well, not maybe, definetly) comes with the scape pod from that other IW set?

1 minute ago, NetherCreeper said:

That’s another way to see it too, but I feel like if you’re going to do it, at least do it well, and the new mask is a sign of that to me at least. It’s hard to tell when it comes to things like this, but I would hope there would be some form of acknowledgment, maybe in the instructions or something, but I don’t know.

You know what, that would be actually really nice from Lego. Maybe they could even donate a % of the earnings to help fighting against cancer

What if there’s another build with The Benatar, like a farm house and that’s why the piece count is bigger?

3 minutes ago, doclord said:

It's possible they are making it so it's capable of fitting six figures near the cockpit? :shrug_oh_well:

Spoiler

Avengers4_DNEG_ITW_01A.jpg?ssl=1

Just now, PGBQW said:

You make a solid point here. Maybe (well, not maybe, definetly) comes with the scape pod from that other IW set?

I think the minimum we can expect is the combined version - which was around 800-900 pieces or so ( 674 pieces for the main Benetar set + 223 pieces pod set). So maybe twice the size?

Spoiler

rFU2OFS.jpg

13 minutes ago, Scarilian said:

Another Benetar? Not sure If I'll end up getting it. Feel the other one satisfied me and prefer the design of the Milano - plus Guardians 3 is out in 2023 so we'll probably get another version of it there if they use the same ship.

No mistake was made.You and @BusterNut31 are confusing dollars ($) with euros (€) :tongue:

You can find archives demonstrating my list here and here which have not been edited recently, demonstrating that the pricing I listed for 76192 was always $69.99. Glad I made archives now :P

I added the pricing in Euros (€) to the newest list here at 89.99€ (90€) thanks to three foreign retailer sites. Pricing in Euros (€) fluctuates depending on location and its very likely the retailers location factors into things. One site was Belgium, which generally prices it at 15€ higher and another site was Finland which prices it 20€ higher. In essence, the Euro (€) prices listed are accurate, but they are accurate to a specific location. The 90€ pricing is accurate for the set, but it's accurate to the location of the retailer site - most likely Finland or Belgium

A good example would be 76107: Thanos: Ultimate Battle which was listed at $69.99, £69.99, 79.99€ - but at the same time sold for 99.95€ in Finland, 89.99€ in Belgium and 84.99€ in France.

Euro pricing vary in countries, but the most basic pricing (and commonly used one) is German.

German pricing for that set is 70€.

4 minutes ago, Hulk_Smash said:

What if there’s another build with The Benatar, like a farm house and that’s why the piece count is bigger?

That'd be pretty nice, but it wouldt be weird if it doesnt include Thanos.

On the other hand, if this set does not have him... Maybe we do get another sidebuild?

Just now, PGBQW said:

On the other hand, if this set does not have him... Maybe we do get another sidebuild?

It could include him

So if there’s a April - May D2C set surely we should be seeing leaks soon? I’m curious at that price point what it could be? Got to be something decent size based off similar priced sets.

4 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Euro pricing vary in countries, but the most basic pricing (and commonly used one) is German.

True, did not have a German retailer as the source at the time :shrug_oh_well:

4 minutes ago, PGBQW said:

I think it'd be more likely the side build would be part of the compound, from the scene where Tony & Nebula return and the scene where the Benetar is sort of parked near the compound as War Machine, Ant-Man and Prof.Hulk are chilling - especially seeing as we potentially have Thanos in the other set. Makes no sense to give us his farm/hut unless he's included in the set.

1 minute ago, Seasider said:

So if there’s a April - May D2C set surely we should be seeing leaks soon? I’m curious at that price point what it could be? Got to be something decent size based off similar priced sets.

D2C is $300. We rarely see leaks for the D2C - mostly we tend to get a minfigure or a specific printed piece leaking. It'd be more likely to be unvieled around the middle of March or the middle of April for a April/May release respectively - which tends to be how the Marvel D2C's are handled :shrug_oh_well:

Edited by Scarilian

9 minutes ago, PGBQW said:

You know what, that would be actually really nice from Lego. Maybe they could even donate a % of the earnings to help fighting against cancer

There’s always a right way and a wrong way to do something, and I hope LEGO finds the right way to do it. 

9 minutes ago, Hulk_Smash said:

I would be so much more interested in the set if that was the case, but it feels like a weird scene to get such a big set for. It’s not a big action scene, and it’s rather somber and sad, not really typical for a Lego set, but who knows.

As to if a set like this could have a big fig,there have been sets with big figs and good prices in the past, especially of larger size. 
here’s a good example: https://brickset.com/sets/80013-1/Monkie-Kid-s-Team-Secret-HQ

And one from this theme a few years ago: https://brickset.com/sets/76108-1/Sanctum-Sanctorum-Showdown

obviously, this set would have the best part per piece of all of them, but the notion that a set with a big-fig has to be expensive isn’t true.

Edited by NetherCreeper

FYI the Benetar is likely based off it’s Endgame version, and likely won’t have much room for an escape pod or space other than the cockpit. Pics for reference:

imgur link

2 minutes ago, SuperSith said:

FYI the Benetar is likely based off it’s Endgame version, and likely won’t have much room for an escape pod or space other than the cockpit. Pics for reference:

imgur link

Yeah, I realize now that the set could have its figures based on the END of endgame with the Guardians + Thor instead of the beginning with the Avengers. Because it would be kind of lame for kids if they got an expensive Guardians ship without the Guardians.

Could also be where Korg is.

It may not have an escape pod but they may make that "lower deck" area you see a lot.

Edited by doclord

The new helmet mold for the Black Panther set pretty much confirms a significant wave of Black Panther 2 sets in the future.

5 minutes ago, doclord said:

Yeah, I realize now that the set could have its figures based on the END of endgame with the Guardians + Thor instead of the beginning with the Avengers. Because it would be kind of lame for kids if they got an expensive Guardians ship without the Guardians.

This would make sense because the listing on the retailer website translates to "Guardians of the Galaxy Ship". I feel like that wouldn't be the title of the listing if set wasn't centered around the Guardians...right?