Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

3 minutes ago, Legofania said:

Falconfan in his discord said there's more sets coming. Not sure if he was talking about June or August, but that's great!

can you link his discord? I'd love to join

Just now, SoggyBottom17 said:

I can’t really imagine the d2c being from the raimi trilogy. It seems imposible to me now. And aside from a raimi trilogy set I don’t really imagine anything non mcu as a real possibility.

It still could be a comics based set.

Just now, Bricknee said:

It still could be a comics based set.

But what? Falconfan somewhat teased it may not be X-men or F4, so what could it really be? Spider-Man based?

But what? Falconfan somewhat teased it may not be X-men or F4, so what could it really be? Spider-Man based?

There are 3 spiderman sets coming in October one of the being a far from home set

1 minute ago, SoggyBottom17 said:

Spider-man based is most likely IMO.

30 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Guess I have to say it again. 

That was 20 years ago, a lot has changed since then, so that example is irrelevant. 

While Holland Spidey is technically a Sony movie, it's also Disney's movie - not to mention that it's a part of MCU.

They also did figures for CW DC series, but have you seen sets based on those?

You literally said "LEGO has never made a set based on a Sony movie", just admit you were wrong and move on bro;)

1 minute ago, doclord said:

Spider-man based is most likely IMO.

I think MCU is the most likely 

Edited by SoggyBottom17

I think MCU is the most likely 

Agreed. People expecting a giant Daily Bugle or Oscorp building are going to be disappointed.

This is not on the current topic, but does anyone think that we could get Rumlow in the Captain America set?

26 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Guess I have to say it again. 

That was 20 years ago, a lot has changed since then, so that example is irrelevant. 

While Holland Spidey is technically a Sony movie, it's also Disney's movie - not to mention that it's a part of MCU.

Well, I must say I do believe a Raimi set isn't likely but I don't think your 'sony'-argument is very relevant. For one, it's not because Lego hasn't produced any Sony sets, that they never will Take the Stranger Things D2C for example, as far is I know there weren't any Netflix sets before that.

As far as your CW argument goes, I don't think it is relevant. I do believe Lego chose not to make sets for these shows for completely different reasons than the fact that they were produced by CW.

1 minute ago, Brickroll said:

This is not on the current topic, but does anyone think that we could get Rumlow in the Captain America set?

I think the set is most likely based on Captain America 1

I think it might be a MCU Hydra soldier so people can army build with the recent Red Skull. But idk what film it'll really be based on.

HYDRA Soldier (MCU) | Marvel tv, Marvel cinematic, Mcu marvel

3 minutes ago, Bricknee said:

Agreed. People expecting a giant Daily Bugle or Oscorp building are going to be disappointed.

falcon fan said don't expect it to be MCU

I'd say chances are pretty slim but I guess it's not impossible.

1 hour ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

That was 20 years ago, a lot has changed since then, so that example is irrelevant. 

While Hoand Spidey is technically a Sony movie, it's also Disney's movie - not to mention that it's a part of MCU.

Aside from the fact that I’m still right (since you said they’ve “never” made sets for a Sony movie and I provided you with multiple examples to the contrary), they’ve also made sets for Ghosbusters (both the original film and the 2016 reboot) and The Angry Birds Movie. So there. 

17 minutes ago, Legofania said:

Falconfan in his discord said there's more sets coming. Not sure if he was talking about June or August, but that's great!

Well I mean of course there are.

The D2C, another "Avengers" set (August), Disney+ set, CMF, Advent Calendar, 3 Spider-Man sets in October (one of them 4+ FFH set).

These are looking amazing! Finally proper endgame sets! So is the new marvel avengers theme not getting any new sets or will it be next year?

Edited by Legodude123

1 minute ago, Legodude123 said:

These are looking amazing! Finally proper endgame sets! So is the new marvel theme not getting any new sets or will it be next year?

what new marvel theme? marvel is marvel lol 

It's interesting to hear about the Benatar making an(other) appearance. There's a quite a few possibilities which minifigures it could contain, depending on which scene its from.
But, my bet is it's from the scene where they meet Thor in IW. That way, it could contain most of the Guardians.
Though, yes, I hope it's from the scenes in Endgame where Cap etcetera travel through space to kill Farmos, 'cause that creates the possibility of Stealth Suit Cap :wub:
Now, let's hope the 4+ Captain America set contains WWII Cap :sweet: 

Regards,
Mitch

I’ve got the original Milano set but would love a better quality Milano or Benatar. Fingers crossed with that part count they can do it justice