Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

3 minutes ago, benderisgreat said:

Spider-Man doesn’t need mask mold tbh. Printed mask looks fine as is. His mask is in shape of human head, ergo it’s printed minifig head.

Black Panther though has much more elaborate mask, so he needs new mold more. But I’m fine with current way his mask is represented, though I wish they gave us Chadwick face print.

I can see it happening, it is a big let down them giving Chadwick a generic face in this set.

26 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Lego has never made a set for a Sony movie.

The homecoming and Far From Home sets would like to disagree with you, also the Electro polybag from TASM2 and the Amazing Spider-Man Comic Con figure.

Also the original Spider-Man wave from 2002-2004.

Edited by Legopls
Extra info

3 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Okay, I need a mod to ban this spammer above. ^^

2 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Report this guy everyone.

It's not going to happen anytime soon. He created more than 25 (banned) accounts in the past.

Black Panther getting a new helmet mold is very interesting to me especially given that he doesn't really need it and none of the Black Panther figures had it in the past. Since it would be very unlikely for Lego to create such a new mold without a specific purpose I believe this could be a very good indication that we will be getting a classic Black Panther figure in the CMF akin to his design from the Marvel Superheroes 1 game. 

latest?cb=20160224164840

3 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

I can see it happening, it is a big let down them giving Chadwick a generic face in this set.

It would also be borderline disrespectful, at least in my opinion.

About this list as a whole, this is great! I hope the cap set has last year's red skull, I wanted the tower but I didn't have the money, and if he's in a $10 set then I won't bother. The iron monger sounds great, I'm expecting a large hulk buster like build, but hopefully wit ha better head! About the black panther set, it depends, both on the builds and the figures. I'm so happy we're getting an endgame final battle set. Finally, a chance to get some of the figures we've wanted so bad! The Benatar being the large set is honestly disappointing, I would have preferred a ship we haven't had before, especially Sanctuary II, but I probably wouldn't have gotten it anyways just because it's out of my budget range. This wave sounds great, and I'm really hoping this ends up being like Ninjago legacy, a recreated sub theme and not just a one-off wave.

8 minutes ago, Legopls said:

The homecoming and Far From Home sets would like to disagree with you, also the Electro polybag from TASM2 and the Amazing Spider-Man Comic Con figure.

Also the original Spider-Man wave from 2002-2004.

Guess I have to say it again. 

That was 20 years ago, a lot has changed since then, so that example is irrelevant. 

While Holland Spidey is technically a Sony movie, it's also Disney's movie - not to mention that it's a part of MCU.

They also did figures for CW DC series, but have you seen sets based on those?

1 minute ago, SoggyBottom17 said:

At what time is the wandavision merch revealed?

It’s usually the afternoon I think (for EST)

Edited by hvader

Another Benatar? Interesting choice, and at an interesting price point too :classic: I wonder which scene it depicts and if the detachable vessel will be included as well

for that dragonfly black panther set, what suit do you guys wants BP to wear? The potential kinetic energy suit or his classic black suit?

Just now, TOTDForever said:

for that dragonfly black panther set, what suit do you guys wants BP to wear? The potential kinetic energy suit or his classic black suit?

Kinetic suit

Just now, TOTDForever said:

Kinetic energy suit (but purple instead of blue) with leg printing, it would look fantastic. 

1 minute ago, TOTDForever said:

Honestly, as long as he has a cowl and a white-eye head piece underneath (or the cowl has eyes!) they can put him in whatever suit they want. The old suits are pretty good figures, the head was always the weakest part IMO.

3 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Kinetic energy suit (but purple instead of blue) with leg printing, it would look fantastic. 

Yeah since this is really the only suit they didn’t get right

I'd love the purple kinetic suit but i also would like just the normal black suit without the purple, so either would be good for me

I can’t believe that I checked the threads all day yesterday and an hour after I went to sleep we got more news. Anyway, since I have the old Benatar, I will have to see how this one looks before I consider it, but it sounds neat.

Falconfan in his discord said there's more sets coming. Not sure if he was talking about June or August, but that's great!

I think the news of the Benatar set means the D2C is more likely to be a location build opposed to another spaceship. Still betting on Avengers Tower over Asgard given the amount of gold/translucent pieces that would be required for Asgard.

1 minute ago, Legofania said:

Falconfan in his discord said there's more sets coming. Not sure if he was talking about June or August, but that's great!

I hope they are more d+ sets

1 minute ago, Bricknee said:

I think the news of the Benatar set means the D2C is more likely to be a location build opposed to another spaceship. Still betting on Avengers Tower over Asgard given the amount of gold/translucent pieces that would be required for Asgard.

Just remember that Falcon has brought up that it may not be MCU related.

Just now, doclord said:

Just remember that Falcon has brought up that it may not be MCU related.

I can’t really imagine the d2c being from the raimi trilogy. It seems imposible to me now. And aside from a raimi trilogy set I don’t really imagine anything non mcu as a real possibility.