Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

6 minutes ago, TakeaBrick said:

LOL, Spider-Man got NO mask mold for all these years. But Black Panther got his helmet/cowl mold !?  Come on, LEGO, you can do better. 

God no, that would be absolutely horrible.

His mask is not a helmet, it has an exact shape of his face and it's as tight as it can get.

Just now, Grabdatgem said:

No I get you and of course if it’s based on that scene and there’s no big fig then logically there are no other villains they could include. However lego always seems to throw some sort of villain into these sets. I wouldn’t be surprised if we saw a random outrider or even chitauri. 

Wait shizzz did Hawkeye and Black Widow use Benatar in Endgame?

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

Wait shizzz did Hawkeye and Black Widow use Benatar in Endgame?

Yes. Vormir scene. Wait...

New helmet mould for panther sounds better than the head cowl piece which I found weird

Edited by thephantasm

2 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Lego has never made a set for a Sony movie.

They literally made sets for Spider-Man 1 & 2 back in the day. Also of course Homecoming and Far From Home. 

Imagine the benatar has parts of the battle on Titan. It could include an accurate infinity war Thanos and maybe some cool doctor strange effects

1 minute ago, hvader said:

1 minute ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Yup, journey to the Soul Stone.

It's getting crazier, I have so many theories on my mind that would make sense for the set but it's better to just wait for more info. Haha won't jump into conclusions that will just disappoint me.

2 minutes ago, NeutralNoodle said:

They literally made sets for Spider-Man 1 & 2 back in the day. Also of course Homecoming and Far From Home. 

plus they made minfigs for TASM 2 and the Ps4 versions of the advanced suit Spider-Man and Miles Morales 

1 minute ago, SoggyBottom17 said:

Imagine the benatar has parts of the battle on Titan. It could include an accurate infinity war Thanos and maybe some cool doctor strange effects

Ikr? After Falcon posted that screen cap alot of us assumed it's just based in there but there's alot of possibilities for that set, we'll see.

2 minutes ago, hvader said:

Vormir scene makes sense. On top of Ronin and black widow they can also include war machine and nebula. Also for a villain they could include Red skull (which is probably unlikely) or they can include one of Thanos foot soldiers as they picked up nebula in that scene. 

3 minutes ago, NeutralNoodle said:

That was 20 years ago, a lot has changed since then, so that example is irrelevant. 

While Hoand Spidey is technically a Sony movie, it's also Disney's movie - not to mention that it's a part of MCU.

1 minute ago, TOTDForever said:

plus they made minfigs for TASM 2 and the Ps4 versions of the advanced suit Spider-Man and Miles Morales 

They also did figures for CW DC series, but have you seen sets based on those?

2 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Ikr? After Falcon posted that screen cap alot of us assumed it's just based in there but there's alot of possibilities for that set, we'll see.

Yeah, based on the falcon picture I assume it might include farmer Thanos but idk.

1 minute ago, Grabdatgem said:

Vormir scene makes sense. On top of Ronin and black widow they can also include war machine and nebula. Also for a villain they could include Red skull (which is probably unlikely) or they can include one of Thanos foot soldiers as they picked up nebula in that scene. 

I'll wait for more info before giving out possibilities 

Ah man I hope they don't put that thor and cap variant exclusive to the benatar as falconfan seems to suggest- too expensive for me

Just now, SoggyBottom17 said:

Yeah, based on the falcon picture I assume it might include farmer Thanos but idk.

True, I guess we'll just have to wait and it will be revealed sooner than later.

A new Black Panther helmet sounds great! The ear piece is nice but the BP figures still lack a certain "oomph" that a specialized helmet mold might improve. 

I am laughing like a madman, why would they do a D2C of a ship we barely get to see in the movie.

1 hour ago, doclord said:

I wonder if (as someone already pointed out) only five rings being included in the sets so far implies there's another set.

I thought that The Mandarin has the other 5 rings behind his back.

4 minutes ago, Grabdatgem said:

I don't know his name (or if he appeared in Endgame) but that Kree soldier who was in Captain Marvel/attacked Peter would be cool.

1 minute ago, doclord said:

I don't know his name (or if he appeared in Endgame) but that Kree soldier who was in Captain Marvel/attacked Peter would be cool.

It's Korath. And he didn't appear in EG but he is in Shazam! Loljkz

2 minutes ago, derekp54 said:

You okay bro? While we brainstorm for the Marvel sets you came out of nowhere hahahaha

Just now, TOTDForever said:

what's this?

1 minute ago, SpiderJazz said:

It's Korath. And he didn't appear in EG but he is in Shazam! Loljkz

You okay bro? While we brainstorm for the Marvel sets you came out of nowhere hahahaha

Ignore him. He sent me 6 spam messages already.

19 minutes ago, TakeaBrick said:

LOL, Spider-Man got NO mask mold for all these years. But Black Panther got his helmet/cowl mold !?  Come on, LEGO, you can do better. 

Spider-Man doesn’t need mask mold tbh. Printed mask looks fine as is. His mask is in shape of human head, ergo it’s printed minifig head.

Black Panther though has much more elaborate mask, so he needs new mold more. But I’m fine with current way his mask is represented, though I wish they gave us Chadwick face print.