Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

4 minutes ago, Brick Clicker said:

Yeah I've heard a lot about that rumour and various things are adding up to make it seem like the D2C is based around the Daily Bugle...

It’d be nice if the D2C was a chunk of NYC with the Daily Bugle in it as the main building.

Just now, doclord said:

I honestly think Endgame Thanos might be reused with a different expression, that's the biggest "okay fine" moment I'm expecting. No QR suits though (I think a lot of this wave is based off the negative reception to the Endgame wave).

The thing I liked most about Endgame Thanos were his arm printings so I’d be okay if they reuse those arms 

9 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Minifigs can be:

Cap, Carol, Thor (they can have him with arm printing this time) I cannot see War Machine being included just them reusing the Bricktober pack figure. And probably a Black widow reuse.

What about villains. I can’t remember the last time a marvel set came without a villain for the hero’s to fight 

1 minute ago, hvader said:

Imagine getting an Endgame final battle set with no Thanos... that’d be like getting that Iron Monger set without Iron Man... 

Also imagine if the Endgame final battle set is reused Endgame Thanos and reused quantum realm suits... that’d be a nightmare come true

With no guarantee of it being a new mold. I can see this happening. And I wouldn't be mad. I'm already happy with news that is confirmed. You can't have it all. 

6 minutes ago, SoggyBottom17 said:

Could that be a Bro Thor New Asgard house?

There’s also the 76188 set missing

Just that it's missing doesn't mean that it's a set. Lego regularly skips set number for whatever reasons, and if we've heard nothing about it, that means that it most likely is just a skipped number.

Just now, hvader said:

Daily Bugle would make all of us lose our minds. Imagine all the references and Easter eggs they could put in that

If anyone knows if that is deffo the D2C set can you confirm or deny :laugh_hard:

Just now, TakeaBrick said:

LOL, Spider-Man got NO mask mold for all these years. But Black Panther got his helmet/cowl mold !?  Come on, LEGO, you can do better. 

I don’t think Spider-Man looks bad in a minfigure head

7 minutes ago, doclord said:

A few people on here have heard rumblings about that too. I think it could be comics based/animated show based but Raimiverse feels very possible.

Raimi-verse doesn't seem possible at all tho.

Just now, Grabdatgem said:

What about villains. I can’t remember the last time a marvel set came without a villain for the hero’s to fight 

This is my speculation in Benatar set which clealry doesn't have villains in it.

1 minute ago, TakeaBrick said:

LOL, Spider-Man got NO mask mold for all these years. But Black Panther got his helmet/cowl mold !?  Come on, LEGO, you can do better. 

it makes more sense for BP than Spider-Man, as he actually wears a helmet 

Just now, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Just that it's missing doesn't mean that it's a set. Lego regularly skips set number for whatever reasons, and if we've heard nothing about it, that means that it most likely is just a skipped number.

That’s not good, I had my expectations for the 76188 being a secret d+ set

1 minute ago, Brick Clicker said:

If anyone knows if that is deffo the D2C set can you confirm or deny :laugh_hard:

no, unless you do 👀 lol

11 minutes ago, hvader said:

Maybe today we’ll find out (with Marvel Must Haves for WandaVision episode 9) but I don’t have too much hope now

Nah ive given up hope and would rather wait a few months or even a year for a more accurate scarlet witch and white vision than having a set released at the same time as the show.

we better but these legacy sets so lego can do this again year after year. Theow in 1 or 2 legacy sets like they do with star wars.

3 minutes ago, TakeaBrick said:

And I hope he never gets one, that would look terrible imo. 

1 minute ago, SoggyBottom17 said:

I don’t think Spider-Man looks bad in a minfigure head

Spiderman's mask is skin tight, while Black Panther has details and molded designs so I think it's a good decision. Agreed with you.

1 minute ago, SoggyBottom17 said:

That’s not good, I had my expectations for the 76188 being a secret d+ set

Naive people like me are still hoping for a WandaVision set reveal

Raimi-verse doesn't seem possible at all tho.

Why not? LEGO is doing nostalgia waves for HP too and those sets came out a similar time to the first HP sets.

It being a generic comic Spider-man set is possible (and would be great) but wouldn't they go for a specific Spidey?

7 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

I know we all want that Trinity figs but like what I have mentioned lego is smart and will not put those cash cow in just one set, we are lucky if that big figure turns out accurate Thanos and will include either Cap, Mark 85 or Fat Thor

MK 85 Iron Man doesn't fit in any other set, not to mention that he's crucial to this scene, same as Captain America with Mjolnir, and if we're talking about Mjolnir, then Thor is also a must.

There are more variants than those 3 - Iron Man in Iron Monger set, Cap in 4+ Hydra set, and possibly both Thor and Cao in Benatar.

Just now, TOTDForever said:

brace yourselves, fulcrum is about to reveal what that 18+ set is 

Omg it’s happening.

1 minute ago, SpiderJazz said:

This is my speculation in Benatar set which clealry doesn't have villains in it.

No I get you and of course if it’s based on that scene and there’s no big fig then logically there are no other villains they could include. However lego always seems to throw some sort of villain into these sets. I wouldn’t be surprised if we saw a random outrider or even chitauri. 

MK 85 Iron Man doesn't fit in any other set, not to mention that he's crucial to this scene, same as Captain America with Mjolnir, and if we're talking about Mjolnir, then Thor is also a must.

There are more variants than those 3 - Iron Man in Iron Monger set, Cap in 4+ Hydra set, and possibly both Thor and Cao in Benatar.

In all years or my collection I never in my life encountered an all-star complete desired figs for Marvel. Even largest set have one character missing in the line up, for marketing and cash grabbing purposes but if you're right and this includes Trinity + Thanos, I'll be glad to be wrong.

2 minutes ago, doclord said:

Why not? LEGO is doing nostalgia waves for HP too and those sets came out a similar time to the first HP sets.

It being a generic comic Spider-man set is possible (and would be great) but wouldn't they go for a specific Spidey?

Lego has never made a set for a Sony movie.

Just now, Grabdatgem said:

No I get you and of course if it’s based on that scene and there’s no big fig then logically there are no other villains they could include. However lego always seems to throw some sort of villain into these sets. I wouldn’t be surprised if we saw a random outrider or even chitauri. 

Or a farmer Thanos minifig, although that’d be extremely weird considering he’ll likely be a bigfig in the final battle set