Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

3 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

I agree with you, I love helmet molds in general and I hated the cat ears BP has had

3 minutes ago, hvader said:

I liked the ears the Black Panther had, and in a selfish way, I got the civil war black panther with the only prints, so now it will sell for less :sad:. The same goes for the Benatar, though I really want a new Benatar.

@TOTDForever well, fulcrum just posted Black Panther has a new helmet/cowl mold. So congrats to us. 

The chance of having a new face print for Chadwick Boseman is also there. 

2 minutes ago, hvader said:

It’s interesting that the 18+ set has very similar piece count as Endgame final battle. It’s also interesting that it’s labeled as a “playset”. My money is still on an infinity gauntlet 

The word playset is just a rough translation form Italian.

It doesn't mean that it's literally a playset, it just means that it's a Lego set.

I can see it being the gauntlet or Thanos's head, because he and Iron Man are the biggest characters.

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

@TOTDForever well, fulcrum just posted Black Panther has a new helmet/cowl mold. So congrats to us. 

YES!!! I’m even more excited for that set now

Just now, doclord said:

I can see it being the gauntlet or Thanos's head, because he and Iron Man are the biggest characters.

If it’s Thanos-themed it has to be the gauntlet right? 

Between the Endgame set, Black Panther cowl, Iron Man 1 set and a ridiculously big spaceship, this is EASILY the best MCU wave. Just took a while to get here!

Going to guess that the figures are Stealth Suit Cap, War Machine, Endgame Rocket, Fat Thor, Captain Marvel and Endgame Nebula.

Edited by doclord

2 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

I hope they don't use a random black storm trooper face for T'Challa, but I am just happy about that helmet mold 

Just now, TOTDForever said:

I hope they don't use a random black storm trooper face for T'Challa, but I am just happy about that helmet mold 

They better not do that. It's also a chance to honor him by giving him a new headpiece solely to Black Panther as well as a head print. I'm gonna be needing lots of those to replace existing BP figs.

3 minutes ago, hvader said:

YES!!! I’m even more excited for that set now

If it’s Thanos-themed it has to be the gauntlet right? 

Man, this little treats from TLG. I'm friggin excited. 

Between infinity gauntlet and nano gauntlet, which one would everyone prefer for the 18+ set? 

Just now, hvader said:

Between infinity gauntlet and nano gauntlet, which one would everyone prefer for the 18+ set? 

Definitely the infinity gauntlet based on color scheme and it being iconic. I like the nano gauntlet but it can stay minifig scale.

Just now, hvader said:

I wouldn't buy either but between these 2 it's gotta be the Infinity Gauntlet, way more iconic. 

Just now, Balrogofmorgoth said:

I’ve never been this excited for a Marvel wave

I’ve never been this excited for a LEGO wave 

1 minute ago, hvader said:

Gotta be the infinity one 

12 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

If it's movie-tied I cannot see Rocket being included in the benatar with that Endgame outfit. It's just doesn't make sense. He is in the final battle for sure.

Thats true we wore his blue outfit from Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2

I know Infinity Gauntlet is iconic, but if we are talking bout MCU and Endgame it also could be Nano Gauntlet. (I know the set has tags Infinity) I'm just being open to possibilities. 

I'm excited for these but still 85 days to go until launching haha:iamded_lol:. Sounds like one of the best Marvel waves in a while if not the best! 

1 minute ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

I’ve never been this excited for a Marvel wave

The Benatar with its piece count is going to be nuts, we could get our first REALLY good minifig-scale(ish) Marvel ship!

I know Infinity Gauntlet is iconic, but if we are talking bout MCU and Endgame it also could be Nano Gauntlet. (I know the set has tags Infinity) I'm just being open to possibilities. 

I’d prefer infinity gauntlet but I wouldn’t complain if it ends up being nano gauntlet. 

Just now, Brick Clicker said:

I'm excited for these but still 85 days to go until launching haha:iamded_lol:. Sounds like one of the best Marvel waves in a while if not the best! 

85 days?! That’s so long :(

Some of you might be happy but the fact that the info says it's 18+ probably a bust or a replica prop means decrease chance of getting more IW/EG figures. 

Just now, SoggyBottom17 said:

Isn’t there a 40 or 30 dollar set still not revealed. (Not the d+ set)

I think that’s everything for now? 

1 minute ago, SoggyBottom17 said:

Isn’t there a 40 or 30 dollar set still not revealed. (Not the d+ set)

Yup, 30€ Avengers set, 76200. This one's coming in August tho.

Some of you might be happy but the fact that the info says it's 18+ probably a bust or a replica prop means decrease chance of getting more IW/EG figures. 

Very true and that’s a little disappointing... hopefully the $70 set is just a huge minifig pack