Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

2 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

That would be fantastic. And they could just reuse the Abraxan from Harry Potter for Aragorn.

Very true. An armored Valkyrie on a Pegasus would be extremely cool

1 minute ago, Guyon2002 said:

Kinda off-topic but do we know if Aragorn is returning in Love and Thunder or is that still up in the air? 

If Valkyrie is coming back I’d be very surprised if Aragorn doesn’t 

Out of curiosity, if we do get bald Thanos, how do we want LEGO to make him? Personally I would like his head to be have a stud on top just like a regular LEGO minifig so we can put a removable helmet on

7 minutes ago, hvader said:

If Valkyrie is coming back I’d be very surprised if Aragorn doesn’t 

Out of curiosity, if we do get bald Thanos, how do we want LEGO to make him? Personally I would like his head to be have a stud on top just like a regular LEGO minifig so we can put a removable helmet on

I think having him actually be bald with a completely smooth head would look really off-putting considering LEGO's general style. I'd definitely prefer having a stud on there although I do wonder what that would look like considering his head would most likely be larger than a minifigure head.

Giving him a minifigure head would be too small imo: 

LEGO - The Legend of Chima - Mungus Mammoth/Elephant, With BONUS Club! |  #1719902578

Edited by Guyon2002

Either way I’m so excited for the possibility of Thanos. I hope they reuse the facial printing of the 2019 Endgame Thanos. I loved that smile 

Bald and armored Thanos would be great, but if they reuse Endgame Thanos then PLEASE give him some boots.

2 minutes ago, doclord said:

Bald and armored Thanos would be great, but if they reuse Endgame Thanos then PLEASE give him some boots.

I hope they don't reuse that comic book mold. It's so inaccurate

I suspect the $150 set could be Thor's home in New Asgard. At the price point it makes sense for it to be more of a movie scene display (similar to LOTR) than a child's playset. The house itself would be a complicated build, with lots of details, add the truck that can hold Rocket Raccoon and Professor Hulk in the bed, and all the characters in the scene (which would require 5-7 new molds), the value could be there. In that scene, Rocket's outfit looks more grey, as the fig is rumored to be colored.

I hope we get a new type of Big Fig for Thanos - otherwise we'll not have the option of helmet vs helmetless in a single figure.

1 minute ago, gedren_y said:

I suspect the $150 set could be Thor's home in New Asgard. At the price point it makes sense for it to be more of a movie scene display (similar to LOTR) than a child's playset. The house itself would be a complicated build, with lots of details, add the truck that can hold Rocket Raccoon and Professor Hulk in the bed, and all the characters in the scene (which would require 5-7 new molds), the value could be there. In that scene, Rocket's outfit looks more grey, as the fig is rumored to be colored.

Yeah if the suspected "cheap Thor set" isn't Ragnarok, then I'm not thinking Korg will be in the battle. We really COULD get a "Fat Thor playing Fortnite" set.

I think the $150 set is Ragnarok bifrost battle with Thor, Loki, Valkyrie, Hulk, Korg, Miek, Hela, Skurge, and brick-built Surtur

What if lego made the Thanos a bigfig body with his minifig head.

Just now, Dr.Cogg said:

What if lego made the Thanos a bigfig body with his minifig head.

Lol that would not look good. I think a new big fig mold with a non-removable head with a stud on top so we can place the helmet on would be perfect

5 minutes ago, gedren_y said:

I don’t know, not a lot happens there and it’s pretty much a big beer joke. That said, they made the Cantina and there’s no way there just drinking grape juice there...

4 minutes ago, doclord said:

Yeah if the suspected "cheap Thor set" isn't Ragnarok, then I'm not thinking Korg will be in the battle. We really COULD get a "Fat Thor playing Fortnite" set.

If we do I will die of laughter

1 minute ago, hvader said:

I think the $150 set is Ragnarok bifrost battle with Thor, Loki, Valkyrie, Hulk, Korg, Miek, Hela, Skurge, and brick-built Surtur

That’s the Rainbow Bridge though, not the Bifrost :laugh: I’d buy that in an instant though!

we better get a Noobmaster69 reference if that set happens

1 minute ago, Lego-Freak said:

That’s the Rainbow Bridge though, not the Bifrost :laugh: I’d buy that in an instant though!

True. I stand corrected

2 minutes ago, hvader said:

3 minutes ago, hvader said:

I just want the warrior 3

2 minutes ago, hvader said:

Quite plausible. The bridge would have to be made of tons of trans plates in a SNOT build, which could make just that more expensive.

Just now, gryffindorbrickkid said:

I just want the warrior 3

Maybe they’ll come in the cmf?

Just now, gedren_y said:

Quite plausible. The bridge would have to be made of tons of trans plates in a SNOT build, which could make just that more expensive.

Makes sense because that set has a lot of pieces (almost 2000) right?

1 minute ago, gryffindorbrickkid said:

Imagine if we get noobmaster as a minifigure lol

LEGO finally reveals the identity of noobmaster

I find it strange actually, for the $150 price point I can see it looking a Thor's house set looking a LOT like the Blacksmith Shop set in scale... and go figure it's the same price!