Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

24 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

I hope we all wake up tomorrow morning with more info

Fingers crossed

Wow, this news is absolutely insane! I’m so happy to see LEGO going back and redoing sets from earlier movies. I’m really hoping the $150 set is something awesome like the Sanctuary II, but I also love the idea of it being Asgard. I’m hoping for a couple more figures in the Endgame set. My wanted figures list for Endgame includes Cap, Hawkeye, Widow, Iron Patriot MK II, Scarlet Witch, Captain Marvel, and a proper Thanos. I think we could see Rhodey in this one but then again, maybe not because I don’t know if there’s a good armor piece that already exists for his suit and that would be a highly detailed figure in a set that already has a (hopefully new) bigfig and a new mold for Korg. I’m guessing that the CMF is MCU-based for sure now, and that it’ll supplement these movie sets. I still can’t believe this is all happening for LEGO Marvel in a single year!!

Edited by GoldenNinja3000

Looking at previous $70 sets, I'm guessing 6 figures for the final battle

Thanos

Prof hulk

Rocket/korg

Dr strange (cos portal builds)

2 outriders/black order folks/chitauri or 1 outrider and 1 other hero, say starlord

Edited by thephantasm

Interestingly, in the comments on Falconfan's post about the Endgame Battle set, he replied "maybe not ;)" to someone who was convinced Korg would have to be included there.  Perhaps the $149.99 set is Asgard after all, as that would be the only other plausible place for Korg to be included (unless the $149.99 set is also from Endgame of course)

I'm hoping they redesign the lego black panther- no printing on the cowl or ear piece just looks weird to me

Edited by thephantasm

9 minutes ago, spiderfan2000 said:

Interestingly, in the comments on Falconfan's post about the Endgame Battle set, he replied "maybe not ;)" to someone who was convinced Korg would have to be included there.  Perhaps the $149.99 set is Asgard after all, as that would be the only other plausible place for Korg to be included (unless the $149.99 set is also from Endgame of course)

If two of the cheapest sets are Cap and Iron Man, I think another cheap one could be Ragnarok Thor and Korg. Which would be a disappointing reuse of the old helmet but would make sense, Ragnarok was well liked.

I was beginning to think that I'd never see the Mark 3 be made as a minifigure, let alone actually getting an MCU set from the 2008-2011 years when Mega Bloks still had the Marvel license. The Iron Monger set is easily my most anticipated one from this wave, I used to remember making purist or custom minifigures from Iron Man 1 with Sharpie to get even close to the idea of owning minifigures from the movie.

And like someone mentioned earlier, I hope Lego continues the same idea that they're doing for Harry Potter's 20th anniversary with the Raimi Spider-Man movies as well. Getting updated flesh tone minifigures from the 2002-2004 sets would be a dream come true, and maybe even the possibility of finally getting the black suit to complete the Raimi suit collection.

Edited by TheBatstan

Kinda weird that they are making a christmas sweater ironman instead of a christmas themed armour

Edited by thephantasm

Had a short talk with a good old friend of mine which is very reliable. This probably a known info but still nice to get a confirmation, 

He said rocket is indeed Endgame version but wrong color (as previously pointed out) will have printed goggles and scarf and uses the mini legs. 

So for those hoping for a new head mold, it is not happening.

6 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Had a short talk with a good old friend of mine which is very reliable. This probably a known info but still nice to get a confirmation, 

He said rocket is indeed Endgame version but wrong color (as previously pointed out) will have printed goggles and scarf and uses the mini legs. 

So for those hoping for a new head mold, it is not happening.

One might dismiss it right away as not a new mold but there may or may not be something missing that was on pervious rocket versions

2 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

One might dismiss it right away as not a new mold but there may or may not be something missing that was on pervious rocket versions

We talking about the head bud? Or Rocket overall? Man, if he's missing the tail that's gonna suck.

I'm sorry, was it confirmed somewhere that Cap vs Hydra would include Hydra goons as the villain of the set? If not, then I would bet my non-existent hat that the villain is a recycled Red Skull from the Avengers Tower set. 

3 minutes ago, ood0 said:

I'm sorry, was it confirmed somewhere that Cap vs Hydra would include Hydra goons as the villain of the set? If not, then I would bet my non-existent hat that the villain is a recycled Red Skull from the Avengers Tower set. 

No confirmation yet. Even cap's suit is unknown as of now.

1 hour ago, SpiderJazz said:

We talking about the head bud? Or Rocket overall? Man, if he's missing the tail that's gonna suck.

Maybe he's missing the shoulder pads that are attached to his head mold since he is wearing the scarf? Unless the scarf is printed onto the torso

Edited by avengers777

25 minutes ago, avengers777 said:

Maybe he's missing the shoulder pads that are attached to his head mold since he is wearing the scarf? Unless the scarf is printed onto the torso

I clarified it already with my main buddy, scarf is printed into torso.

26 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

I clarified it already with my main buddy, scarf is printed into torso.

Well they have to with the way the head sits on the body. Cant add the scarf piece

maybe the new design omitted the shoulder pads

4 hours ago, doclord said:

If two of the cheapest sets are Cap and Iron Man, I think another cheap one could be Ragnarok Thor and Korg. Which would be a disappointing reuse of the old helmet but would make sense, Ragnarok was well liked.

It does seem strange to me that 2/3 of the marvel trinity are getting sets based on their first film but there’s nothing for Thor. Although I would kill for a mid-sized Dark World set I could definitely see a small set from the first Thor with Thor and Loki for sure and then potentially Odin / Heimdall/ the Frost Giant king in a third minifigure slot. 

4 hours ago, thephantasm said:

Looking at previous $70 sets, I'm guessing 6 figures for the final battle

Thanos

Prof hulk

Rocket/korg

Dr strange (cos portal builds)

2 outriders/black order folks/chitauri or 1 outrider and 1 other hero, say starlord

The leakers have made it sound like there will only be one bigfig in this set so I wouldn’t hold out hope for professor hulk unfortunately 

Ok, this Mcu Legacy wave sounds too good to be true! Sets based on Iron Man 1, Captain America (1 or 2?), Endgame and possibly Black Panther? Plus there's still D2c and 150$ set. Has something impossible happened? Is Lego really listening to fans? This wave just seems so surreal!

8 hours ago, Scarilian said:

CMF Series releases August.
Been trying to keep a rough list as I know information goes fast and that with all the delays it's a bit unclear when things will release.

ITS TIME!!!

• 76186 Black Panther Dragon Flyer 202 pieces $19.99 6/21
  • 76189 Captain America and Hydra Face-Off (4+) 49 pieces $9.99
  • 76190 Iron Man: Iron Monger Mayhem 479 pieces $39.99
  • 76192 Avengers: Endgame Final Battle 527 pieces $89.99
    - This set includes a Big Fig... and it's definitely not Hulk!

Source: Promobricks.de

AAAAUUUGGH!! IRON MONGER MAYHEM! *oh2* :excited:
So glad to finally see these Legacy sets appearing! Finally we'll get MkIII and Iron Monger :wub: 
Cap vs. Hydra sounds good too, hopefully with a good First Avenger outfit! :sweet: 

8 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

Cap and Hydra showdown - Immediately thought of that elevator scene, who's with me?

Ooh, I hadn't thought of that yet :oh: would be even better if you ask me, if we get Cap's stealth suit :blush: 

The Endgame set will definitely be fantastic as well, minifigure wise at least. I don't even care what build comes with it :tongue: 

Thanks for all the news, people! 

Regards,
Mitch

AM I STILL SLEEPING?! IS THIS A DREAM?! YEEEEEESSSSSS!!!

I can't believe it. Lego did it. A proper MCU Lgecay wave. Marvel just became my favourite Lego theme in a split second. 

First, 4+ Captain America set - it sounds great, the name reminds me of the elevator showdown. I hope we get a new Cap suit, either TFA or TWS ones.

4+ Spider-Man set will definitely release along with 2 NWH sets in October, I think it's just because they couldn't make more NWH sets as they didn't have enough info. I really hope we get Upgraded Spidey (which they'll definitely use in NWH sets) and an updated Mysterio.

Dragon Flyer is great, I hope they give us Black Panther with leg prtining and glowing purple details.

Iron Monger set is a dream come true. A set based on the first Iron Man? Must-buy.

Endgame Final Battle... I have no words. I was so afraid thus would be the D2C... Thank you Lego for making this happen. This one definitely includes Korg, Rocket and Thanos - I hope it includes the whole trinity, this would be legendary.

We still have 3 sets to be revealed (one of them being 18+, another 150€ and the last one releasing in August). 5 if you count remaining Spider-Man sets, but I'm positive they're for NWH.

13 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

4+ Spider-Man set will definitely release along with 2 NWH sets in October

Nope, it's coming in June

Wonder if the sets will contain Golden figures like Ninjago and HP

I hope they reveal other sets soon, I'm craving to know what else they've done. 

150€ set needs to be something huge (with 1900 pieces)...

18+ set is probably a helmet, maybe Cap's or Spidey's?

The August set could be anything. I also hope they reveal which series Disney+ set us based on.

3 minutes ago, Legofania said:

Nope, it's coming in June

Well according to Promobricks (they revealed everything here) it's October, so...

Man, I remember reading this form back in 2019 and seeing the reactions to those Endgame leaks from the instruction manual.  Honestly, my interest with lego Marvel died with that wave, but these sets genuinely interest me.  It might be a little early to call this a victory for the fans, but I’m genuinely excited about this theme again.

It’s also been a hot minute since a D2C outside of Ideas or Nintendo has gotten my attention.  Fingers crossed that they don’t blow this wave!

14 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

I hope they reveal other sets soon, I'm craving to know what else they've done. 

150€ set needs to be something huge (with 1900 pieces)...

18+ set is probably a helmet, maybe Cap's or Spidey's?

The August set could be anything. I also hope they reveal which series Disney+ set us based on.

Well according to Promobricks (they revealed everything here) it's October, so...

Too early for October sets, I think

8 minutes ago, Legofania said:

Too early for October sets, I think

Yeah, that us confusing, bit I guess we'll see.

By the way, is anyone else unable to open Promobrick's Marvel list? All of them load, except for this one...