Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

Just now, doclord said:

Hope we get a figure leak today, something crazy like Raimi Goblin or armored Valkyrie.

If we get armored Valkyrie and Endgame/Infinity War Wanda I'll scream.

11 minutes ago, doclord said:

I don’t think there’s anything pointing to them being Legacy, everyone leaked so far was also in endgame. 

Though as the Avengers tower Red Skull and Cap mech shows, they’ll probably just keep giving us older MCU designs.

Good point.  I was also going by the fact that we're apparently getting a Far From Home Mysterio set, but that might very well be the extent of sets from older movies we get this summer.  It will definitely be interesting to see how LEGO approaches future Avengers waves after this year, considering they haven't demonstrated much interest in comic-based sets outside of Spider-Man, and I can't picture them doing more Square Enix game-based sets, but there's also no new Avengers movie scheduled with a release date at the moment.

1 minute ago, Guyon2002 said:

If we get armored Valkyrie and Endgame/Infinity War Wanda I'll scream.

Not even kidding, a set from that “girl power charge” would be great as we could get properly colored Wasp, armored Valkyrie, updated Wanda and more.

Just now, doclord said:

Not even kidding, a set from that “girl power charge” would be great as we could get properly colored Wasp, armored Valkyrie, updated Wanda and more.

Although I'm not a big fan of the scene itself (it felt forced and out of place to me) I would LOVE to get those figures!

23 minutes ago, Brick Clicker said:

I'm not speculating on that we will know a lot more info very soon :) 

Even on the elusive Spider-Man sets?👀

18 minutes ago, Brick Clicker said:

Tomorrow or Monday 

you sir have piqued my interest

I suppose it might be too early for October sets leaks / information, but nothing will surprise me anymore lol.

As for the D2C, I'm pretty sure Falcon hinted at it not being MCU based, and I'm all for it - give us a proper MCU Legacy wave and make the D2C something different so it's more variable. 

I'm saying tomorrow or Monday from a reliable source who has given us lots in the past  😄

Not speculation rather it is coming... 

Edited by Brick Clicker

10 minutes ago, Brick Clicker said:

I'm saying tomorrow or Monday from a reliable source who has given us lots in the past  😄

I hope you're not Ralph Bohner of this forum. 

The news (and GWP) encouraged me to go and get the Avengers tower set. Here’s hoping we get a lot of great updated MCU figures.

21 minutes ago, doclord said:

That would make for an interesting set, at least for the minifigure selection.  Altogether, that scene featured:

Wasp 

Valkyrie

Scarlet Witch

Captain Marvel

Rescue

Mantis

Shuri

Okoye

Gamora

Nebula

Most of those would be variants LEGO hasn't done before, so I would be all for getting that lineup in some way.

11 minutes ago, Brick Clicker said:

We're in the endgame now...

The Scarlet With funk pop being revealed on Monday shows her floating with her legs crossed studying the darkhold.

she has her new costume but it has the hood and cape. 

7 minutes ago, BusterNut31 said:

The Scarlet With funk pop being revealed on Monday shows her floating with her legs crossed studying the darkhold.

she has her new costume but it has the hood and cape. 

Hope we get a regular pose one. I'm likely to buy anything that has her in the new costume though, one of the best in the MCU.

19 minutes ago, Scarilian said:

Regarding the D2C - hopefully we get a GWP with that set also

That’ll be Bully Parker... I wish.

So earlier I made complaints that an MCU based CMF series would be boring because the little ground that needs to be covered for the missing suits would not be as exciting as the missing comic variants. With what seems to be confirmation of an MCU Legacy wave, I hope all the missing Iron Man and War Machine variants come in those. I remember even saying I’d prefer to get the missing variants in a legacy wave over taking up the CMF slots. Welp its here now. Really hope this opens up the possibility of the CMF being comic based. 

As for the rest, glad the Avengers wave is a legacy wave. As for what a final battle could be, I could see a portion of the compound with exploding and deteriorating features. Thanos came with an army and had a few sizeable ships on his side. The portals the heroes came through could be brick built with a feature to have the figures coming through. A little wrecked building with large portals and some alien ships (several were pretty large at that) and I can see a final battle being made. 

Really hoping we get comic versions of Ant-Man, Wasp, Scarlet Witch, Vision, and maybe Carol Danvers Ms. Marvel in the CMF series. And all the missing MCU variants in the sets.

5 hours ago, Scarilian said:

Brief reminder of the sets around June to October that we are aware of, you can find the full list here.

June:

• 76186: $39.99/19.99€ (202 Pieces) Avengers Theme
  • 76189: $9.99/9.99€ (49 pieces) (4+) Avengers Theme
  • 76190: $39.99/39.99€ (479 pieces) Avengers Theme
  • 76191: $69.99/69.99€ (590 pieces) (18+) Avengers Theme
  • 76192: $69.99/89.99€ (527 pieces) Avengers Theme
  • 76193: $149.99/149.99€ (1901 pieces) Avengers Theme

August:

• 76194: $34.99/34.99€ (369 pieces) Disney+ Theme
  • 76200: 29.99 (265 pieces) Avengers Theme

October:

• 76184: $19.99/19.99€ (73 Pieces) (4+) Spider Man theme
  • 76185: $19.99/39.99€ (355 Pieces) Spider Man theme
  • 76195: $19.99/19.99€ (198 Pieces) Spider Man theme

Can someone translate the prices into pounds for me pls

2 minutes ago, gryffindorbrickkid said:

Can someone translate the prices into pounds for me pls

$20 sets are usually £18

$30- £25

$70- £60 or £64

$150- £120

$10- £9

$40- £35

26 minutes ago, Brick Clicker said:

$20 sets are usually £18

$30- £25

$70- £60 or £64

$150- £120

$10- £9

$40- £35

Ok thanks

i go off of eurobricks half an hour later the news happens when I get back on this goes from latest page being 82 to 89 in 7 hours! Is the CMF releasing in the summer?

2 hours ago, doclord said:

The colors on Wasp seem fine to me. Its the helmet that really needs an update. Luckily they have the perfect mold with the Firefly figure from Batman. Hopefully they include her somewhere in the summer wave.

I can take or leave an updated Wanda. It's fine if she's added to complete the Endgame lineup but honestly her old MCU costume looks so boring compared to the new one that I'd much rather see a new minifigure based on that.

32 minutes ago, gryffindorbrickkid said:

Is the CMF releasing in the summer?

CMF Series releases August.
Been trying to keep a rough list as I know information goes fast and that with all the delays it's a bit unclear when things will release.

ITS TIME!!!

• 76186 Black Panther Dragon Flyer 202 pieces $19.99 6/21
  • 76189 Captain America and Hydra Face-Off (4+) 49 pieces $9.99
  • 76190 Iron Man: Iron Monger Mayhem 479 pieces $39.99
  • 76192 Avengers: Endgame Final Battle 527 pieces $89.99
    - This set includes a Big Fig... and it's definitely not Hulk!

Source: Promobricks.de

Edited by Scarilian

11 minutes ago, Scarilian said:

CMF Series releases August.
Been trying to keep a rough list as I know information goes fast and that with all the delays it's a bit unclear when things will release.

ITS TIME!!!

• 76186 Black Panther Dragon Flyer 202 pieces $19.99 6/21
  • 76189 Captain America and Hydra Face-Off (4+) 49 pieces $9.99
  • 76190 Iron Man: Iron Monger Mayhem 479 pieces $39.99
  • 76192 Avengers: Endgame Final Battle 527 pieces $89.99

Source: Promobricks.de

Sheeeeeeeez this is freaking awesome! Legacy wave it is! Damn.

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

Sheeeeeeeez this is freaking awesome! Legacy wave it is! Damn.

Also... given the Avengers Endgame Final Battle is the $89.99 set... what is the $149.99 set? What is the D2C? o_0
We are in for some insane sets.

1 minute ago, Scarilian said:

Also... given the Avengers Endgame Final Battle is the $89.99 set... what is the $149.99 set? What is the D2C? o_0
We are in for some insane sets.

What if they are adjacent to the final battle? It could still happen, this $89.99 set could bring those missing figs while the D2C could have some repeats but I won't be thinking about it just for now because I'm happy with what we currently have on the table.